It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head of the FEC just called this election illegitimate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No harm no foul

You got me worried for a second, and then I just said to myself f* it, own it and accept the beef and move on lol.

It's hard for me, I'm not going to sit here and lie... It worries me sometimes. I'm at a weird age, 31, so navigating the dating scene is a little tricky. I'd like a more mature woman my age, but often have to set my sights a little younger. I have no interest in having kids, so it's a bit selfish to waste the time of thirty somethings without them. A little younger, and I don't feel like as much of a dick putting up the disclaimer nothing serious, kids is a hard no, marriage is a probably not lol.

Anyways, that's a long drawn out version of saying sometimes when I'm aiming for young twenties, in this era I have half a mind to ID them, and I'm even worried about getting age wrong all together with how some older teens girls look these days.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

FRAUD WAS EASY..

Columnist signs and mails 8 ballots.

All eight were accepted.

mobile.twitter.com...

Very minor and sparse signature verification checks were conducted in the majority of states.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Rudy Giuliani puts on display documented evidence of pervasive voter fraud, presented to the courts over the past week.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Manitou
Bullshirt affidavits haven't been taken to courts. Because the goal of their writers is to leech money off of people rather than "overturning" any states. In most of the court cases(basically all of Trumps lawsuits have failed so far). There are far more votes for Biden than any lawsuit, or even all of them, have sought to challenge, No actual journalist has paid 2 bits to the supposed "IT techs from Dominion" because either the electronic errors were caught, and thus aren't fraud, or the Errors were made up by people, See earlier in my post for why.
Neither SCOTUS nor the house is going to get involved, atleast, not in the way you want. Trump has lost. Not to Cheating, but by people who don't live in your media bubble outvoting those who do.

First of all the errors were caught because a county of 18000 voters had an unexplained spike of 6000 so a hand recount was done, that only proves that every count should be redone out of an abundance of caution where this issue is possible.

Second the hundreds of people signing affidavits are facing ruin with 0 recompensation, if they challenge the most corrupt election in history and it doesn’t get over turned aoc and others have already called for lists, these are average people - not political hacks that can weather the storm.

I spoke to a group of extremely liberal attorneys yesterday and they are donating to a fund for legal fees to investigate it. Frankly everyone is tired of accepting a corrupt system no matter how big or small it is.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
This is the funny thing to me about all the Trump Promotions Teams posts right now with their links , conspiracies and cries of injustice: in almost every thread the original post is inaccurate , wrong or just a lie..

Lets focus on this one for example.

1. The thread subject is "The head of the FEC just called this election illegitimate"

2. This was NewsMax article was given as the source: www.newsmax.com...

3. No where in that article does anyone call this election illegitimate. (this should be the point where this thread is moved to the hoax bin but this is no longer ATS but is now TDS so I already know nothing is going to be done)

4. Okay what was actually said in the article

I do believe that there is voter fraud taking place in these places,” he said. “Otherwise they would allow the observers to go in.”

"State law allows those observers to be in there,” he said, adding if the law isn’t being followed then this election is “illegitimate.”

5. Neither of those are statements of fact yet are quoted as such to help tell the story the OP is going for .

This is a common scenario in almost every "Fraud flavor X is being Launched Against the Donald! " thread that continues to pop up here .

Reality ignored, facts ignored, lies told , fabrications stated as fact. For a community that is supposed to pride itself on questioning the narrative it's interesting to watch how quickly the MAGA types forget that concept to pile on.

Ok so to summarize he as the head of the fec thinks it illegitimate because watchers were not allowed which is illegal and if they were not allowed that invalidates the process, so here let me help you rewrite the news headline.

Fec says election illegitimate.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So are the people in authority in on the fraud, or are they against it? You guys got to make up your mind. First, it's don't trust those in power, but when it favors your agenda, then it's 'Look at what they said!'

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: opethPA
The FEC official is stating an opinion, all be it a well sourced opinion. Why would you want to throw shade by playing a word game? Typical liberal. I expect you will find my typos immediately and accuse me of being an idiot

Actually I could care less about your typos and I am not a liberal at all I just like to deal with reality and facts .

Like my initial argument that this thread title is inaccurate as it's stating a fact based on opinion which is just like this quote I took from your post "The FEC official is stating an opinion"

I was just answering your very well laid out bullet point '3'. Whether or not you regard the op as evidence to the legitimacy of the election, you make it sound as if you are inferring that the quote is being inaccurately attributed. Courts tend to lend favor to expert testimony, and i think it would be fair to say that the gentleman in question has considerably more expertise on elections than either of us. Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
RE: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The head of the Federal Election Commission has been briefed.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure WHAT to think of that army raid on computer serves story.

It just seems too fantastical.

However, let me say this.

I'm not sure if Trump losing these State court battles actually hurts him. In fact, doesn't it give him the option then to take it before the Supreme Court?

Also, I think Trump could argue in the SC that ALL ballots must be treated the same, ala Bush-Gore(2000). If that's the case, it might invalidate mail-in votes.

Anyone else heard of this angle?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Foreign election interference would be a great card to play here, since its suuuuucccchhh a problem with Russia.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Trey Trainor is a Trump appointee , make of that what you will.

James E. "Trey" Trainor III was nominated by President Donald J. Trump and confirmed by the United States Senate on May 19, 2020. He was appointed to a term ending April 30, 2023.
www.fec.gov...

Of course he is. It’s amazing that these guys think somehow everyone else in America is corrupt, save for their savior Trump and his family. I don’t believe you guys are dumb, but I mean come on.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

Thankfully we have a thing called extradition. Hopefully these criminals will be caught.

Until Trump gets the courage to declassify the documents regarding the origins of Russiagate, thereby exposing the crimes of men like Brennan and Obama, he gets no sympathy from me.

Until he comes through on his promise to reveal the perps of 911 so that they might be prosecuted and exposed, he gets no sympathy from me.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Three employees of the voting machine / software company "Dominion" whose products were used in multiple U.S. States for the recent election, have come forward and are blowing the whistle about OUTRIGHT ELECTION THEFT perpetrated through their company's voting software!The crux of their testimony: Software switched or simply erased more than 3.8 MILLION votes.According to Intelligence Community sources, Dominion software vote-switching was the Democrats first weapon of choice. Mail-In voting was their second weapon of choice. That's why they froze all the counting on election night, the software wasn't giving them the desired outcome, so they resorted to having vans full of pre-filled ballots delivered at 4 a.m.Rudy Giuliani, the President's Attorney says the three whistle blowers have come forward and are willing to testify under oath as to what took place.What we are beginning to see is evidence of the biggest scandal in the history of the United States; An attempted THEFT of the Presidency, and the criminal nullification of literally millions of citizen votes.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: scauma

Trey Trainor is a Trump appointee , make of that what you will.

James E. "Trey" Trainor III was nominated by President Donald J. Trump and confirmed by the United States Senate on May 19, 2020. He was appointed to a term ending April 30, 2023.
www.fec.gov...

Of course he is. It’s amazing that these guys think somehow everyone else in America is corrupt, save for their savior Trump and his family. I don’t believe you guys are dumb, but I mean come on.

the democrat party and its allies are extremely corrupt.
I don't doubt there's stuff going on in the Republican corner but a drop in the bucket compared to the dems.
we're at the point where the legal presentations are irrelevant; a democrat judge will throw out anything, no matter how true.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
MAJOR SMOKING GUN: Evidence that election laws were not followed.

Mailed-in ballot rejections plummeted this election, because the system was so overwhelmed, signature checks were not done in a majority of states.

Yet ballot rejections have thus far been lower across the United States this year than expected, with battleground states posting strikingly lower numbers relative to both the historical average and more recent elections.

In Georgia, for instance — a state in which Democrat Joe Biden has eked out a surprise lead of fewer than 20,000 votes over Donald Trump — the rejection rate in 2016 was a whopping 6.4%, according to U.S. data.

This year, the rate of rejection in that state stands at 0.2%, more than thirty times lower than the last election, according to the U.S. Elections Project, an election data site run by University of Florida political science professor Michael McDonald that draws its figures from state reports.
More at: justthenews.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: scauma

I'm British mate but I share your disbelief.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm an Australian so I don't really have a say in your election, but it certainly looks fishy what happened, like ridiculously suss and it should be investigated until all potential issues are resolved one way or another.
I like President Trump, I think he's done amazing things and had to do it while enduring the worst and most hateful things that can be thrown at him, but in the end if he loses, well that's not so bad either.
I say that's not the worst because, in two years you guys have midterms, with the way things are trending the republicans may very well take back both the house and senate, then all you got to do is send Trump back in 2024, all of a sudden Trump is a Republican President with both the House and Senate.
The press isn't going to forget about Trump, so saturate the whole coverage of Biden/Harris with Trump/Pence as everything crumbles, heck it may even keep Biden in hiding again

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

a reply to: scauma

I'm British mate but I share your disbelief.

This might help you guys out. I watch what people do not what they say. So far Trump has done his best to keep his campaign promises. Under adverse conditions. Even with the COVID 19 our economy is doing great. The media, and corrupt politicians hate him. This is our chance to piss in their faces.

Biden did everything that Trump was accused of. Pretty simple fact that we should man up. Protect Trump who is looking out for everyone's interests world wide.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

This is our chance to piss in their faces.

By subverting Democracy ?

Pretty simple fact that we should man up. Protect Trump who is looking out for everyone's interests world wide.

Seems he's becoming more than just a President.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join