It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogan, Kulinski, Alex Jones and Tim Dillon hosting election night coverage at 7pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Twitter Link

This should be entertaining. Kulinksi is going to be outmatched with Dillon and Jones right there. Things could get tense and entertaining. I doubt Joe can keep the peace between them. Regardless, I’ll be watching!

It can viewed on Joe Rogans YouTube channel for those interested. Rogans YouTube

edit on 3-11-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Ironically a satirical comedy podcast is probably going to have some of the most in depth discussion about the live results.

I'm not going to sit here and act like we don't have to take a lot of what's going to be said with a deer lick block of salt... But I still wouldn't be surprised if they talk about things in a way that's far more enriching than any cable news network.

I just wish Jones wasn't going to be there... Only because he has a tendency to talk over everyone.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I just wish Jones wasn't going to be there... Only because he has a tendency to talk over everyone.

Same, I'll pass if Jones is on, I want to hear the people who actually know how to be engaging.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sounds 1000x better than any cable news network coverage. I'll give it a chance.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I actually listened to all of the recent Podcast he does with Alex Jones, as much as I disagree with 90% of what Jones says I found it pretty entertaining so I think I might tune into this at some point during the night.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Ironically a satirical comedy podcast is probably going to have some of the most in depth discussion about the live results.

I'm not going to sit here and act like we don't have to take a lot of what's going to be said with a deer lick block of salt... But I still wouldn't be surprised if they talk about things in a way that's far more enriching than any cable news network.

On the recent Rogan/Jones/Dillon podcast it sounded like Alex invited himself and Joe was going to limit his time on the show. Not sure he’d be able to get Alex to willingly step out of the studio though.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Also another heads up, GAB is archiving all of Trumps statements and such and are hosting them ALL since Twitter and Facebook are censoring a whole bunch today.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Engaging?

If frogs turning gay and pectorial fortitude isn't engaging enough then you are a lost cause sir!!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Engaging?

If frogs turning gay and pectorial fortitude isn't engaging enough then you are a lost cause sir!!

Maybe I just need more bone broth.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
in-depth discussion by alex jones 🤪🤪😅😅😂🇺🇸

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I didn't think Alex would get invited after he was the only one that got drunk last time he was on the Rogan experience..

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

On the recent Rogan/Jones/Dillon podcast it sounded like Alex invited himself and Joe was going to limit his time on the show. Not sure he’d be able to get Alex to willingly step out of the studio though.

Same impression I got. Seemed like he definitely invited himself.... Which is odd too seeing as Jones has his own "media outlet".

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Same, I'll pass if Jones is on, I want to hear the people who actually know how to be engaging.

It was almost going to be perfect too.

Sadly it's not like there's too many options for coverage that isn't laden with boring talking points and people taking this far too seriously.

I can't count how many advertisements I've heard trying to tell me this is the most important election in American history. I find that premise intellectually offensive. Two known quantities who are both sub par (IMO) competing for the reigns of the country during a critical time.

This had the makings for one of the most important elections in our history, but not with these two.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This is the most important election in history.

Did you vote?

Don't forget to vote!

Seeing AJ not on his show is actually good entertainment.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Lol, I was sure to cast my throw away protest vote.

I even humored not voting, though sadly I would be more mad at myself for not exercising my right and civic duty to take a small portion of my time every so often to protect my interests even if it's a moonshot or barely significant.

Luckily, I've run through the gambit of mental gymnastics to logically, and separate from emotions figure out if I have a dog in the fight.... No candidate or even third party candidate has me caring. I'll be watching as an apathetic spectator.

I'm smoking some Hebrew national hot dogs, making some of my friend group renowned hot dog chilli, drinking some beers, and laughing at the absurdity at hand.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Jones wasn't on...unless he came earlier...i dropped in at the end

a reply to: CriticalStinker

join