It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 346
<< 343  344  345   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Update on Georgia. Those who only watch/read the MSM (95% of all media) will be blown away by what is transpiring.

Rudy G. Summary: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Update on Georgia. Those who only watch/read the MSM (95% of all media) will be blown away by what is transpiring.

Rudy G. Summary: twitter.com...

The Georgia General Assembly is not in session. The Judiciary Subcommittee has no legal standing to do anything outside of a legislative session.

Once again we have the same tweet being spammed across multiple discussions.

There is no legal method to "decertify" an election. Rudy G. is doing what he's been doing for two months: BSing.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Rep. Clay Higgins
U.S. House of Representatives.
twitter.com...

I will obiect to the certification of electoral votes on January 6th. Reports of voter fraud and actions by some states to alter election processes in an, unlawful manner have not been properly reviewed. Evidence that a crime has been committed leads to an investigation.

That standard is reasonable suspicion. Investigation into an alleged crime produces evidence either exculpatory or condemning. Investigations crossing multiple jurisdictional authorities are particularly complex and require time. Our Constitutional requirement to inaugurate a President on January 20th does not abrogate our Constitutional requirement to investigate reasonable suspicion of election fraud and violation of election laws within several of the sovereign states.

I believe those actions of fraud and illegal election processes thwarted the true will of We, the People, and flipped the Presidential election to career politician Joe Biden. America is not a confederacy of states. We are a Union of States. We are a Representative Republic.

Therefore, each sovereign state has a deep obligation to follow its own written election laws when that state participates in a federal election. Otherwise, the Union itself is violated, and the federal election is compromised.

I warned of this prior to November 3rd, 2020. Six weeks ago, I instructed my Congressional staff to begin preparing for my formal objection to Electoral slates of several sovereign states. While the mainstream media and establishment forces want to ignore election irregularities that began coming to light in the days following the election, We, the People, will not stand idly by.

For over a month now, I have been examining and researching the various allegations that have come forth, and I will take every legal and Constitutionally-available action to ensure a righteous outcome. That includes objecting to the electoral slates from disputed states. There is sufficient evidence. at a minimum. to investigate criminal acts, which may have compromised the integrity of our election.

This effort and action to safeguard our election systems must continue, even beyond January 20th, 2021.

edit on 31-12-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

THIS IS HUGE..

So far, at least 140 members of Congress will vote against certifying Joe Biden as our next president on January 6th.

mobile.twitter.com...

Apparently they have been reading the reports on Election irregularities, and paying attention to what whistleblowers and investigators have been saying in their numerous testimonies.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

THIS IS HUGE..

Why?

You know how it works on the 6th, right? Biden will be president, deal with it.

edit on 1/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's starting to look more like the defense department has already taken over. Continuity was activated in the spring, the Pentagon is not cooperating with the criminals crowning themselves all over globalist media.

Iran is about to provoke Israel. Just wait a few more days; it's nearly the one year anniversary of general salami's untimely demise.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CraftyArrow

THIS IS HUGE..

So far, at least 140 members of Congress will vote against certifying Joe Biden as our next president on January 6th.

mobile.twitter.com...

Apparently they have been reading the reports on Election irregularities, and paying attention to what whistleblowers and investigators have been saying in their numerous testimonies.

It's not huge. It's over. Even Mike Pence has given up with all this nonsense.

Trump has completely lost it. In every sense.

This is all just sad losers in complete denial of reality.

Sad. So sad.

(post by CopeLongCut removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Scaramucci Scaramucci can you do the fandango;

He added: “Donald Trump has become a great unifying figure in the United States. We just happen to all be unifying against him.

“In my 57 years here on planet Earth, I cannot recall a singular moment where I agreed with Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnell and Joe Biden at the same time, but I did that today and I attribute that to the actions of Donald Trump."

From the BBC news app.

Made me smile anyway lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
April 14, 2021

Five months after the November 2020 elections.

Finds the Democrats still LOSING seats in the U.S. House.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Their demise will be complete in just 17 months (Nov 2022).

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You have been wrong over and over again about the election and what is going to happen.

Why would a reasonable person believe you now?

The Republican party is now defunct, with some still supporting Trump(at least publicaly to appease the constitutes) and others trying to move on and stand for what the party used to be about.

I have a hard time believing the Republicans will be winning extra house and Senate seats the next 2 election cycles.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

74.000+ posts is not a hobby, it's a job.

Give him a break, he's just doing his job.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
74.000+ posts is not a hobby, it's a job.

LOL, I wish.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
its an open secret the federal elections are substantially rigged, at least since JFK got installed as POTUS...

the modern era vote harvesting has literally Scores of ways to rig the Tally in clandestine ways which the duped public is too Lazy to contest or even change with /Oversight/

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

You have been wrong over and over again about the election and what is going to happen.

Why would a reasonable person believe you now?

The Republican party is now defunct, with some still supporting Trump(at least publicaly to appease the constitutes) and others trying to move on and stand for what the party used to be about.

I have a hard time believing the Republicans will be winning extra house and Senate seats the next 2 election cycles.

I don't believe it either because the left wants to burn the country down, strip away rights, legalizing child molestation like at the southern border, legalize child human trafficking and defund law enforcement, legalizing looting and destruction of property, and anything else that has the seal of the devil on it.

They aren't finished yet, so with the largest organization of voter fraud still in operation, there is MUCH devastation yet to come.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fess up...all those freemason conspiracies that need debunking...hmmmm

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
A 10.31.2022 Halloween Treat for America!

New Twitter OWNER, Elon Musk, is enhancing "Election Integrity" by FIRING top executives who skewed information on the platform to HELP DEMOCRATS.

Agrawal, Segal, Gadde, and Edgett got what should have come to them two years ago when they knowingly interfered with the 2020 election to help install Joe Biden in the White House.

Twitter doesn’t like to admit who on its staff is ultimately responsible for the suppression of information that makes ruling elites and Democrats look bad, especially ahead of key elections.

But it was under the now-fired leadership’s watch that Twitter banned and censored conservatives, Covid-19 jab skeptics, election-integrity supporters, legitimate reporting, and those who told the truth about the sexes.
More at: thefederalist.com...
Pro-America Progress, both big and small, is GOOD.

edit on 10/31/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 343  344  345   >>

join