It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this part of the US classified COVID-19 pandemic data?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
National Public Radio (NPR) in the US posted this 48 hours ago. It seems to automatically refresh with each new day's updates. It examines data from US hospitalized COVID-19 patients. Link:

www.npr.org...

It's around 50 pages long because it examines cases from each of the 50 US states. I posted this link elsewhere and a reader told me that near her in Alabama, her local hospital is apparently taking care of quite a few COVID-19 patients, but the local news has nothing at all on that subject. Because, classified? I'm really surprised that NPR, a previously rather middle-of-the-road radio station, would jump like a shark on this data and publicize it.

Actually, you might want to copy that data to a hard drive, in case the link disappears. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

I’m confused. Are you saying thy are underreporting Covid cases?

If that’s the case, I can assure you that you’re wrong. Inflating cases is more like it.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

You think any country in the world wants to have the highest rate of Covid-19? Of course numbers are being downplayed

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So in the most contentious times ever were supposed to believe Alabama hospitals are swamped because somebody knows a nurse and she said they are busy? yea that sounds legit

covidtracking.com...

Alabama
ever hospitalized
Now hospitalized
Ever in ICU
Ever on ventilator

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You think any country in the world wants to have the highest rate of Covid-19? Of course numbers are being downplayed

Nope, no country in the world wants to have the highest rates of COVID-19.

Not all countries have the amount of centralized control over COVID-19 reporting necessary to downplay their rates.

Some countries are in political chaos where different factions find using covid 19 case rates as a political attack tool.
edit on 31-10-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Pennsylvania here. My son, his mom and her husband are listed as positive cases in our county. All three of them tested negative, son twice and mom three times. Son got yanked out of school for two weeks and mom/her hubby had to quarantine and miss work for 14 days. All because mom had an interaction with someone that tested positive. So yes, the numbers are fudged.
edit on 31-10-2020 by kimish because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Oh really. Is that why hospitals are labeling virtually every death as Covid related? 9 freaking Thousand dollars, just to say — cause of death: Covid

Also, Is that why the CDC stopped reporting on the common flu?

Hogwash

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
Pennsylvania here. My son, his mom and her husband are listed as positive cases in our county. All three of them tested negative, son twice and mom three times. Son got yanked out of school for two weeks and mom/her hubby had to quarantine and miss work for 14 days. All because mom had an interaction with someone that tested positive. So yes, the numbers are fudged.

Sure, but they didn't die, so they weren't counted as Covid related fatalities. If Covid infections are being over reported, as you are implying, then that would mean that the infection mortality rate is actually being under reported.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Oh really. Is that why hospitals are labeling virtually every death as Covid related? 9 freaking Thousand dollars, just to say — cause of death: Covid

Also, Is that why the CDC stopped reporting on the common flu?

Hogwash

Yeah, what's really scary is if Trump is behind/going along with this plandemic/the great reset bs.
It sure looks like it.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
They're both over reported. I've talked with numerous people whose relatives passed and "covid 19" was on certificate when said individuals weren't tested or tested negative. Spoke with a gentleman at work, his nephew died in a car accident and family had to fight to get "covid 19" taken of the certificate.

edit on 31-10-2020 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: 1947boomer
They're both over reported. I've talked with numerous people whose relatives passed and "covid 19" was on certificate when said individuals weren't tested or tested negative. Spoke with a gentleman at work, his nephew died in a car accident and family had to fight to get "covid 19" taken of the certificate.

Fulton County, PA had COVID deaths listed that didn’t occur. The county coroner called the state and complained. He said ‘If there were deaths, I would know about it.’
The numbers were removed, then appeared on the list again a few days later.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uphill
National Public Radio (NPR) in the US posted this 48 hours ago. It seems to automatically refresh with each new day's updates. It examines data from US hospitalized COVID-19 patients. Link:

www.npr.org...

It's around 50 pages long because it examines cases from each of the 50 US states. I posted this link elsewhere and a reader told me that near her in Alabama, her local hospital is apparently taking care of quite a few COVID-19 patients, but the local news has nothing at all on that subject. Because, classified? I'm really surprised that NPR, a previously rather middle-of-the-road radio station, would jump like a shark on this data and publicize it.

Actually, you might want to copy that data to a hard drive, in case the link disappears. Just saying.

Cases really don't matter what matters is hospitalization ICU case and deaths, no indication yet that we are being slammed in our hospitals. That's what is important.

covidtracking.com...

Alabama is not even near their peak of 1500+ right now Alabama has 65.8% of their hospital bed occupied by all patients 11% of those are COVID patients.

Just a cursory look shows Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee at their peak COVID hospitalization levels,
Texas and California have the most COVID hospitalizations yet both are only at half their peak levels from earlier this year.

Even New York on the verge of a travel ban is way down in hospitalizations while so is Florida who has been opened up since way back when.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So in the most contentious times ever were supposed to believe Alabama hospitals are swamped because somebody knows a nurse and she said they are busy? yea that sounds legit

covidtracking.com...

Alabama
ever hospitalized
Now hospitalized
Ever in ICU
Ever on ventilator

Golf Legend JACK Nicklaus echoes what enlightened Americans understand all too well.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Wow! I effing loathe that hexagon map they used on there to the point where I don't even give a rat's ass what the data is they're trying to share. Massive fail anytime Oklahoma is shown south of New Mexico...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Where are they listed as positive cases? Sounds ludicrous, even for 2020 This is the first I've heard of someone having an interaction with a positive case.

If they were doing that in Illinois, my workplace of 70 employees would, alone account for at least 300 new positives. I'm guessing that type of reporting, extrapolated to the entire state would equate to at least 150,000 daily new cases in Illinois.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I am guessing it's not in the news because the numbers of hospitalizations are either steady or falling just like deaths. However, the number of cases are climbing. If your goal in the press is to scare people, then you have to report on the one stat you can scare people with -- climbing cases, and that's what they're doing. It's not that they're hiding the other numbers, they're just "refraining from mentioning" them. If you ask an editor, it would be because the "they're not newsworthy".

I've been watching numbers in my area all summer, and while we did go through a second spike in all three numbers: cases, hospitalizations, and deaths, two of those numbers have gone down with hospitalizations hanging out on a plateau now for a while and deaths continuing to fall off a cliff. The case rate continues to climb, but two other things have changed right along with it: both the numbers of tests (also climbing) and the age of those tested which has dropped from an older demographic to the younger population.

What that tells me is that the disease has shifted into the general population of working adults who are the ones most likely to be able to survive it with no real ill effects. It also tells me that broader testing is picking up more people who are only very mildly ill to asymptomatic to only those who have been exposed as the test itself simply picks up viral fragments and cannot tell you if you're actually ill with an active disease process.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
Erie, County Pennsylvania.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
What that tells me is that the disease has shifted into the general population of working adults who are the ones most likely to be able to survive it with no real ill effects. It also tells me that broader testing is picking up more people who are only very mildly ill to asymptomatic to only those who have been exposed as the test itself simply picks up viral fragments and cannot tell you if you're actually ill with an active disease process.

Makes you wonder how many people are clocking in and just not saying a peep about feeling under the weather. Couple of people in my neighborhood did that, "Eh, I might have had The Rona last month. Still went to work. Not worth getting testing now, horse already bolted from the barn."

SERIOUSLY makes me wonder about that, lol. I wouldn't say a damn thing, either if I were them -- money doesn't grow on trees, and most companies don't give out Rona Time Off compensation if you test negative.

Actually, keeping that in mind, I bet we've ALL walked by someone suspecting themselves of being Rona-positive and never did anything about it.

new topics

top topics

join