It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heightened fear from wearing face mask

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I happen to notice article from GreenMedInfo about face mask . Well there seems to some valid reasons to make hypothesis that wearing face mask could actually induce fear and panic . This is because our brains would have own system that can detect O2 Depletion and CO2 Enrichment, and reacts to that by increasing fear .

That`s just what they want...more fearful people , because it`s more easy to controll fearful people than not fearful people. Fear itself decreases immunity also ,so it`s really a win-win situation for them, TPTB .

Here is the article :

Hypothesis: Face Mask Induced O2 Depletion and CO2 Enrichment Elicit Fear and Anxiety (i.e. Trauma-Based Control)

edit on 31-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Dude, masks are safe for normal healthy people.

please stop spreading false information and presenting it like fact.

medical professionals have been wearing these things for decades with pretty much no issues so I think you can wear one when you take a trip to Tesco.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The world is not one big hospital.

I’m effing tired of this stupid argument.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

that is bs. it's like the story of the two children who died because of wearing a mask. in some asian cities it's part of everyday life to wear a mask. and i haven't heard of any doctor or laboratory scientist who had a panic attack because of his mask.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Really. I seem to remember people here in the UK giving America crap for wearing them back in March.
Now you good with them?!??

What a malleable government propaganda stooge you are.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

And what's with this stuff about wearing N95 masks? These were developed for those dealing with chemicals, like spray-painters (who also aren't dying off of mask wearing). They aren't necessary for medical uses.

The purpose of the masks during this COVID-19 epidemic is to prevent the spread, by slowing the air flow of exhalations.

They aren't supposed to stop you being able to breathe in virus particles. It's all about breathing out.

So lighten up about the N95 masks and all sorts of stuff that just isn't true in practice and about which we have decades of experience.

edit on 31/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Really. I seem to remember people here in the UK giving America crap for wearing them back in March.
Now you good with them?!??

What a malleable government propaganda stooge you are.

Please quote me specifically saying I had some kind of problem with masks.

Seriously quote me saying that I had a problem with people in America wearing masks, other wise please shut up and stop misrepresenting my views.
edit on 31-10-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Where did I mention you specifically? I said
"Really. I seem to remember people here in the UK"
to include the media.

You know exactly what i am saying. The UK press and others were saying masks give a false sense of security. NOTHING to do with supply.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Supply was at one point a concern, the worry was that it was taking away supplies from health care staff.

I was washing my PPE at one point.

Now I have never had a problem with people wearing masks so I don't know what your talking about.

In fact, you're not really making much sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You telling me to shut up? Im not on lockdown yet if you want to meet over a beer and discuss the situ.

Ill even buy the first round. Your a Pimms girl right? Or pink gin?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ye...so that's why in the begining they were against the masks and later their guru briefed them and told them that masks are a must? That's pretty terribly organized plan. I'd say that would be an unorganized crime uncapable of pulling this out

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
My post probably doesnt make sense because your ego made you skip the part where i said "people in the UK

Back in March....masks bad.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

Thats just one of thousands of links.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Mask seems to allways be discussion magnet

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Yes the WHO Admits earlyer that no benefits from mask

WHO Admits: No Direct Evidence Masks Prevent Viral Infection

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Kenzo..you are usually on it here, I have noticed.
Are you seeing any of the Gret Reset stuff?
This mask stuff starts to make a little more sense when you go down that rabbit hole.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Why even try to prevent the spread?

99.96%

The cases of ANY harm whatsoever can be statistically rounded to ZERO

Wear a mask, for nothing

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well i think the name great transition would be more precise term than great reset, as i think The Corbett Report say it...i doubt there will be any reset as the name suggest, but something more slow process .
I am not now so educated with the reset, other than it is bad for us . I feel something scared them to make this all happen so quickly...might be they were scared that people start see too much what is going in the World and so ultimately the fear of losing power and here we are..

Mask are devious plan

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Exactly, and the health risk from using mask...Brain is sensitive organ for oxygen depletion ( Hypoxia ) , and there is increased risk for respiratory infections which i really dont want take a part .

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

N95 masks and headaches ....ouch! And even N95 masks wont stop viruses , so any lower grade cheaper mask models wont either .

Some mask have Ethylene Oxide and teflon , does not sound very healthy to me..

Prof. Carl Heneghan, Oxford university: "The high quality trial evidence for cloth masks suggest they increase your rate of reinfection."

Robin Monotti Graziadei twitter

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well first off this is an hypothesis... and its not true

Second... did you notice the disclaimer at the bottom?

Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of GreenMedInfo or its staff.

Theres no risk in wearing a mask... aside from the fact that its a huge pain in the ass having to put one on every time i walk into a store

top topics

<<   2 >>

join