It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nickelodeon Deletes Thousands Of Votes In Their ‘Children’s Poll’ For President...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
This behavior from the Left is going to come around one of these days and bite them - hard. They're not going to be expecting it and will be in shock for quite some time when it happens. I don't know what it will be, when or how, but history shows us that it will happen and I hope it happens in my lifetime.

They'll stack the courts to have those stations banned.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978
You are not thinking it through. The kids vote tells us who their parents are voting for. The same thing happened in Michigan in the last election. The high school kids across the state overwhelmingly picked Trump to win because that was who their parents were voting for.

If Nickle head censors the kids vote it is because they want us to think that Biden is winning. Which is typical Democratic pollster propaganda.

You must remember that the reason there are polls is so the pollsters can get the other side to drop out of the voting because their candidate has no chance of winning – because he is so far behind in the polls.

Polls should be illegal for being false advertising.

If you want to know who is going to win Le Mans, you need not waste your time talking about it over and over, just go watch it.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I remember the poll in my kindergarten class. Reagan won. Imagine the teacher deciding to tear up ballots because she felt like Carter should win. Yeah, that's kind of what this is.

Ha! We did a poll in my K class, too, in 1984. Reagan won as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Awesome, now the kids can feel as disappointed as their parents when Trump wins.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: Trueman

here's a little secret: all television is brainwashing.

Here’s another secret: existence in general is brainwashing.

As to the op... it’s not exactly a mind blowing unrealistic accusation that an internet poll was manipulated by trolls... I mean come on!

What’s the actual point of this thread? Are you trying to claim they’re lying and no one would ever attempt anything so petty as to manipulate an internet poll?

Or are you just dirty that the end result of a meaningless poll didn’t go the way you wanted?

Just trying to understand your grievance here.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Is it really a surprise that 9 year olds would choose Trump? His base is mostly 59 year old 9 year olds.

Lmao

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ringsofsaturn777

Of course instead of acknowledging the pathetic nature of this behavior you accuse people of being pathetic for pointing it out.

And rightly so , seems like Trump supporters aren't happy unless they're complaining about something they find to be Anti-Trump , it's as sad as it is ridiculous.

A Nickelodeon poll was fixed.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Is it really a surprise that 9 year olds would choose Trump? His base is mostly 59 year old 9 year olds.

Lmao

Makes total sense that booger-eaters would pick Biden.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is true... There used to be a show I loved on Nickelodeon in the 80's. I think it was called "Pinwheel" and there were two kids that would go through a mirror to a reverse side. Or maybe it was Gumby who did it, I don't remember. I tried a few times to walk through a mirror but finally came to the conclusion that my parents never had a magic mirror like the shows I watched did. The other show I watched a lot and loved was called Today's Special.

link   

i would say that children always prefer empathic and decent persons. but children also like jabba or homer, so...

link   
a reply to: gortex

Republicans wouldn’t be Republicans without being perpetually offended.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Lmao

That statement was stupid. I hope it didn't come out like you intended it to.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Nevermind. I'm confident your last post came out just as you intended.

SMH

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Viacom, the parent company of Nickeleodon, removed over 130,000 votes that they deemed to be “bots”.

The funny bit is people setup scripts to vote (every ~0.15 seconds) for hours, resulting in, for one person, 1.7M votes cast. Additionally, people looked into the vote itself and its communications with the servers and determined that zero info was sent, so it was a predetermined result.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
“Get em while they’re young....”

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Lmao. Still waiting for all them vids and clips of R’s screaming at the sky and vlogging their insipid whines

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Nickelodeon wanted the kids to pick President Pedo.

(no not you Pedro, we are talking about Biden)

‘Pedo’ is the only quality biden has that they seem to be happy about

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Lmao. Still waiting for all them vids and clips of R’s screaming at the sky and vlogging their insipid whines

He avoided that thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

How about this perspective.

Grown adults got so triggered they had to go and write a script to vote for trump to mess with a kids poll?

I made a python script to autovote for you, been voting for trump 24/7 for multiple days now. Here's the script:

Don’t think a I can link 4chan but I’m sure you’ll be able to find it if you don’t believe me..

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

How about this perspective.

Grown adults got so triggered they had to go and write a script to vote for trump to mess with a kids poll?

I made a python script to autovote for you, been voting for trump 24/7 for multiple days now. Here's the script:

Don’t think a I can link 4chan but I’m sure you’ll be able to find it if you don’t believe me..

Starred, because the possibility is always there, which is why I said the title is deceptive, but a good excuse is not good if it isn't plausible.

<< 1    3 >>

join