It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Update Swallows Evidence is his MO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Want proof? Watch the body cam footage of his previous arrest with drugs. It seems to be his go to when getting arrested with drugs. The officers observe him eating the pills he had on him in this first arrest. Same thing he did on the day he OD'd.

In this video, you can hear Floyd saying he needs medical attention because he knows he just ingested a fist full of pills. NARRATIVE BLOWN UP! Floyd also acting in the same crazed and erratic manner in the first arrest. I hope people can finally realize that Floyd did himself in, he has nobody to blame but himself for his death.

minnesota.cbslocal.com...
"The judge in the George Floyd case is allowing the public to see video of a 2019 incident involving Floyd and Minneapolis police. Judge Peter Cahill said he did not think it would taint a potential jury."

www.bitchute.com...

edit on 29-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

What you’re insinuating is: Since he was intoxicated and erratic; your justified and logical conclusion was a “death sentence”.

Even if he was a criminal, and ingested drugs that lead to his death. It doesn’t negate the fact; his cries for help were ignored, his arrest was excessive to say the least and police brutality is still a huge issue ( especially to people of color and the poor)

He isn’t a perfect person and neither is the law; but if our end goal here is equality, then we need accountability on BOTH ends.

P.S. we’ve all watched the video (numerous ones and angles) still doesn’t make it right.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

What you’re insinuating is: Since he was intoxicated and erratic; your justified and logical conclusion was a “death sentence”.

Even if he was a criminal, and ingested drugs that lead to his death. It doesn’t negate the fact; his cries for help were ignored, his arrest was excessive to say the least and police brutality is still a huge issue ( especially to people of color and the poor)

He isn’t a perfect person and neither is the law; but if our end goal here is equality, then we need accountability on BOTH ends.

P.S. we’ve all watched the video (numerous ones and angles) still doesn’t make it right.

No, the arrest was normal procedure to subdue someone who is uncooperative. Police are not medics nor shoud they be expected to diagnose suspects. If police have to stop restraining someone every time someone cries out, then they will never be able to restrain anyone. Any criminal with two functioning brain cells will know this and fake like they are in distress.

He died from the drug overdose.
edit on 29-10-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
In other words. There is a fair chance that a legal hold contributed to the death of a person who had OD'ed when it wouldn't have to a person who hadn't.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Drug addict who spent half his life behind bars for committing crimes. Decides one day to rip people off for cash, take illegal drugs and resist arrest. Apparently, crime does not pay because he had 2 daughters yet never once paid child support.

That’s our boy, George Floyd – American Hero

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

The world is a better place without him.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Obviously the logical conclusion is if i want to take a lethal dose of drugs then that shouldn't be a death sentence! We need to hold these drugs accountable for killing this man.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand
Then maybe we should be holding the lawmakers and lawyers heads over the fire instead of taking a multilayer issue and blaming it on one aspect.

He obviously felt he was better off ingesting the drugs and hoping to be treated then getting arrested "again" for the same charge.

Nothing was right about what happened, but he ended up making that decision in his own. No one forced the drugs down his gullet. All we have is what's "left" and how we proceed.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If only this story would get wall to wall coverage like the officers with the knee on his neck did.

But it won’t, and ultimately people won’t care anyways. Most people have the attention span of a goldfish and June is ancient history by now.

The guy made a dumb stupid idiotic choice, he suffered the consequences for it and thanks to our ministry of truth media got 3 funerals (at a time when most people can’t even have one) and regarded him as a saint like martyr. The ‘gentle giant’ phrase was repeated over and over for weeks by the pretty people on TV. Jessie smell-it must be pretty jealous.

There was also a lot more going on with him and the officer and the whole Neuvo Rodeo thing IMO but I doubt we will ever know for sure.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You cant let the police kneel on the neck of a dude for 2 mins after he was out cold and pissed himself. That goes for anyone. I agree that Floyd was the wrong poster boy though.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

No, what I'm saying is that old Georgey boy liked to destroy drug evidence by swallowing his drug stash so he couldn't get charged with possession or distribution. On the day of this first arrest, he luckily didn't swallow enough as some of the drugs were dropping all over the place when they pulled him out of the car, on the day he died, he swallowed too much, like all of it.
edit on 29-10-2020 by panoz77 because: sp

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I seen a video that showed him drop a baggie on the sidewalk when he was being sat down. Another video might have show him dropping one behind the car too, but that one isn't really clear, coulda just been road trash

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
You cant let the police kneel on the neck of a dude for 2 mins after he was out cold and pissed himself. That goes for anyone. I agree that Floyd was the wrong poster boy though.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Now the black community and leadership needs to stop making him and others martyrs and role models. White apologists and self haters need to just STOP all their crap too. Stop painting damned murals of Floyd and t shirts with a halo over his head for Gods sake... makes me nauseous.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

He makes the perfect democrat martyr. Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

That's correct... Now we have goons in Philly looting and rioting and burning stores down because a man charging at officers with a knife, who had been warned several times to drop the knife, was shot dead. The mother claims mental illness, but what are our officers supposed to do, let the mental morons kill them because they're mental? Idiots.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Agree wholeheartedly.

Now the black community and leadership needs to stop making him and others martyrs and role models. White apologists and self haters need to just STOP all their crap too. Stop painting damned murals of Floyd and t shirts with a halo over his head for Gods sake... makes me nauseous.

Me too. I wish someone would be brave enough to tear those ignorant murals down.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Advantage

Agree wholeheartedly.

Me too. I wish someone would be brave enough to tear those ignorant murals down.

me, EPX1 and 50 bucks in my pocket.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Drug addict who spent half his life behind bars for committing crimes. Decides one day to rip people off for cash, take illegal drugs and resist arrest. Apparently, crime does not pay because he had 2 daughters yet never once paid child support.

I believe the issue is not whether he was a good guy or not. It's how police deal with people that is the issue. Plenty of non-criminals that experience police abuse.

Turning Floyd into a Hero is not the right approach. Neither is completely ignoring the policing issue in this country or ignoring how blacks feel unequally treated.

I think the left and right are both failing in their approach to this situation. We need more training and accountability for police officers. Not villainizing them, nor ignoring wrong doing.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAuras

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

I believe the issue is not whether he was a good guy or not. It's how police deal with people that is the issue. Plenty of non-criminals that experience police abuse.

Turning Floyd into a Hero is not the right approach. Neither is completely ignoring the policing issue in this country or ignoring how blacks feel unequally treated.

I think the left and right are both failing in their approach to this situation. We need more training and accountability for police officers. Not villainizing them, nor ignoring wrong doing.

If Floyd had said "I need medical help, I swallowed drugs" instead of "I can't breath, I am claustrophobic" he would likely still be alive today.

<<   2 >>

join