It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

281 days later, 211 from my first post, in the third wave of the pandemic, how will it end?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Good morning, ATSers.

Here we are in the last days of ATS. The last moments before the site closes down. I have been posting for months now, periodically, to gauge the thoughts and feelings of members about the covid-19 pandemic. Originally, my post was about what it would take to see ATSers change their minds about the pandemic[1]. I found very quickly, people were set in what they had decided. There was no change in thoughts almost all. That was ... interesting.Later, I started asking how everyone thought the pandemic would end[2]. Most recently, 40 odd days ago, I wanted to know what you thought was coming next[3].

The next is now here: we have a third wave. Before we go there, let's talk some numbers.

As of the writing of this post, the United States has over 8.8 MILLION cases and over 230k deaths[3]. We are currently seeing around a 4% mortality rate amongst cases: cases are those where people are tested and treated, not those who have caught the disease. The rule of thumb that has been applied for the actual infections is roughly 5x more people have been infected than there are cases as most infections are mild enough to not warrant going to the doctor. if this is accurate, then 44 million Americans have been infected. two days ago, there were 81k new cases, the highest ever recorded by the US and we are not near the peak of this new wave. In the midst of september, the case peak was 47k. We have regressed. The deaths from this new wave will start showing up in a week or two on the outside.

Interestingly about those statistics, though. The CDC is claiming there has been 300k more deaths this year than would be expected[4]. Around 200k are from covid (note: CDC numbers are behind than states and counties' counts). There are another 100k deaths than would be expected and are unexplained. The mortality rate may be worse. This is not a surprise because in NYC early on, there were a lot of deaths not attributed to covid, around 300/day.

The covid centers of infection have shifted. To be sure, California still has high numbers, but they are lower than 5 to 6 other states, depending on the day: Texas, Tennessee, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, and sometimes Florida have more cases. The top five states with the most cases per capita are North Dakota, South Dakota, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Not where I would have expected to be the worst. California, which I would have expected to be among the worst, is 26th for cases and 33rd for deaths. Again, not as expected.

When will we be able to contain the virus? According to the White House, they're no longer even trying[5,6]. Despite promises, the covid vaccines will not be widely available until April[7], not November as promised. By the end of January, enough doses are expected for medical works, first responders and seniors. This assumes the Oxford and Moderna vaccines do not have any further delays.

In studies, it seems as though blood type may have an impact on who gets really sick from covid[8] alongside weight[9].

There have been some weird bits and massive amounts of disinformation. The Russians have been trying to discredit the Oxford vaccine[10]: maskirovka is alive and well. Touted as one of the cures and great for prevention, hydroxychloroquine had no effect in preventing covid-19 in medical staff[11,12] and remdesivir was found to have no effect on outcomes[13].

So much disinformation was released, it was ridiculous. The only people who benefited were those with hidden agendas.

That said, with all the information out there, what do you think will be coming next? How will the covid-19 pandemic end?

1. rabbit hole here: www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1268025/pg1
2. www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1269185/pg1
3. www.abovetopsecret.com...
4. newatlas.com...
5. www.cnn.com...
6. thehill.com...
7. time.com...
8. news.yahoo.com...
9. www.cdc.gov...
10. www.thetimes.co.uk...
11. www.eurekalert.org...
12. www.sciencedaily.com...
13. www.ft.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Since here in Japan there is no incentive to fudge the figures of death.
So with 130,000,000 people here an as of today less than 1700 have died from the coronavirus.
We have opened most businesses,but 6500 businesses have filed for bankruptcy.

If you go with Japan's figures you'll quickly realize that American figures are the coronavirus of the deaths are way out of whack.

or should be declared against China if them figures are really for real no other exceptions to a conscientious thought of reality.
It's a biological war used against America from China.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Next will be much of the same till they perfect their digital healthcare cards, then the numbers will be ramped up and harsher lockdowns imposed so the fear is maximised and people feel threatened into at least being tested, the test results will have to be recorded on the new digital i.d healthcare cards to allow some freedom of movement, no international or cross border travel will be allowed unless a person possess a healthcare card with a negative test recorded......

Then once the vaccine laced with the appropriate nanotechnology is refined people will be tracked, traced (through healthcare card) and forced to accept said vaccines or be placed in internment camps where they will be put into forced labour of some kind until acceptance of vaccines or terminated through activation of vaccine nanotechnology.

Those who accept vaccines and Healthcare cards will have freedom of movement therein until deemed unworthy of continuation of freedom of movement through either discontinuation of vaccine refreshers as the nanotechnology won't survive in a body majorically made of water for extended periods of time or crime or political related matters.

Welcome to the NWO and its communist doctrine.

From this point on people will do what their told or they will be terminated.
Start digging those bunkers.

edit on 26-10-2020 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
In my home town of Knoxville TN. the death rate is .7% according to the number from the county health department.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I predict all this week the plandemic will be the worst it has ever been, especially in the US, then after next Tues it will miraculously fade away.
Bitchute

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Maybe, launched from canada with the steady buildup of chinese troops going on under the radar of late.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I believe it will go on an on for some 20 or more years before it fades into the background like HIV and AIDS did.

Of course, there will be some super dangerous new mutation that will crop up every flu season and if that doesn't work, there will be another other "woopsee!" in a high level bio-lab someplace, probably China again, or from any developed country really.

Perhaps once the beta tests are over, one the the newer versions of COVID will actually work as advertised and cause the final extinction level event it was designed for.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I a reply to: CthruU

Why would Canada allow Chinese troops to develop a staging area in their country?

If this is true, than Canada is a greater threat to the US than China, simply because of proximity.

I don't think COVID was an attack on the U.S. from China. I think the whole thing lies among the other tools being used by the world governments to corral and full cull us.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The vast majority of the human race surviving.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Where they want to push us:

World Economic Forum
Global Agenda
8 predictions for the world in 2030

For more information, watch sessions on the Global Economic Outlook, the Global Science Outlook and The Future of Consumption from our Annual Meeting 2017.

As Brexit and Donald Trump’s victory show, predicting even the immediate future is no easy feat. When it comes to what our world will look like in the medium-term – how we will organise our cities, where we will get our power from, what we will eat, what it will mean to be a refugee – it gets even trickier. But imagining the societies of tomorrow can give us a fresh perspective on the challenges and opportunities of today.

We asked experts from our Global Future Councils for their take on the world in 2030, and these are the results, from the death of shopping to the resurgence of the nation state.

1. All products will have become services. “I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes,” writes Danish MP Ida Auken. Shopping is a distant memory in the city of 2030, whose inhabitants have cracked clean energy and borrow what they need on demand. It sounds utopian, until she mentions that her every move is tracked and outside the city live swathes of discontents, the ultimate depiction of a society split in two.

2. There is a global price on carbon. China took the lead in 2017 with a market for trading the right to emit a tonne of CO2, setting the world on a path towards a single carbon price and a powerful incentive to ditch fossil fuels, predicts Jane Burston, Head of Climate and Environment at the UK’s National Physical Laboratory. Europe, meanwhile, found itself at the centre of the trade in cheap, efficient solar panels, as prices for renewables fell sharply.

3. US dominance is over. We have a handful of global powers. Nation states will have staged a comeback, writes Robert Muggah, Research Director at the Igarapé Institute. Instead of a single force, a handful of countries – the U.S., Russia, China, Germany, India and Japan chief among them – show semi-imperial tendencies. However, at the same time, the role of the state is threatened by trends including the rise of cities and the spread of online identities,

4. Farewell hospital, hello home-spital. Technology will have further disrupted disease, writes Melanie Walker, a medical doctor and World Bank advisor. The hospital as we know it will be on its way out, with fewer accidents thanks to self-driving cars and great strides in preventive and personalised medicine. Scalpels and organ donors are out, tiny robotic tubes and bio-printed organs are in.

5. We are eating much less meat. Rather like our grandparents, we will treat meat as a treat rather than a staple, writes Tim Benton, Professor of Population Ecology at the University of Leeds, UK. It won’t be big agriculture or little artisan producers that win, but rather a combination of the two, with convenience food redesigned to be healthier and less harmful to the environment.

6. Today’s Syrian refugees, 2030’s CEOs. Highly educated Syrian refugees will have come of age by 2030, making the case for the economic integration of those who have been forced to flee conflict. The world needs to be better prepared for populations on the move, writes Lorna Solis, Founder and CEO of the NGO Blue Rose Compass, as climate change will have displaced 1 billion people.

7. The values that built the West will have been tested to breaking point. We forget the checks and balances that bolster our democracies at our peril, writes Kenneth Roth, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch.

8. “By the 2030s, we'll be ready to move humans toward the Red Planet.” What’s more, once we get there, we’ll probably discover evidence of alien life, writes Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist at NASA. Big science will help us to answer big questions about life on earth, as well as opening up practical applications for space technology.
World Economic Forum

We shouldn´t forget that the Covid panic hype in media and politics was started the day the last Davos meeting happened. The next Davos meeting (only online, so nobody can protest) will proclaim the "Great Reset". "They" are doing what many of us are afraid of and were afraid of since a long time. They build their Brave New World, their 1984ish society, presenting their New World Order just with another name. In front of our eyes. Using Covid as excuse for everything. It works because the almost complete world media is spreading panic, horror and hysteria for them.

Try this: Don´t read, watch and listen to any news for 24h. Go outside. If these silly masks weren needed to buy food and stuff, you would never notice that there allegedly a pandemic is "killing all of us" right now. This "pandemic" is nearly just a media and politics pandemic.

I am not saying that this virus doesn´t exist, i even think that i had that # back in february, march. I was ill like never before and it wasn´t just a flu. I had problems to breath, woke uo every night several times because i couldn´t breath, couldn´t eat much and lost a bit of weight because of that. But after two weeks everything slowly went back to normal. I live in a house where i am the youngest with 46 and have normal daily contact to all of my older neighbours (small house), our doors are open most of the time. Nobody wore a mask or whatever, it was before all the panic hype started. Nobody else got ill in my house.

But i am saying that some billionaires and their politicians and scientists, the complete corporated media, major corporations and their owners, WHO, WEC, big pharma and big spying corporations, the ultra rich 1% of this earth are using Covid to excuse the fulfilment of their wet and dystopian New World Order dreams. And the people are like the rabbit before the covid snake. I guess 85% of the people worldwide are too scared by that panic hype to notice which # is happening right now. Good thing is that some of the 15% don´t just obey like little childs. Protests against the corona (as we can see live useless) restrictions are getting more by numbers and more violent in Europe.
Youtube

Those that aren´t hysteric and don´t think that they have to die because they have a social life after their wage slave jobs they still have to do (the virus seems to know that workers/employees mustn´t be attacked, it knows that it has to attack people only in their spare time while having any kind of fun) are still able to see what is really happening. And get angry. I predict that we will have millions if not even billions of angry people worldwide over the next months and maybe even years. And the results of so many people worldwide being angry at the "rulers".

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What happens next depends on what happens next week 🔗🦇

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Maybe, launched from canada with the steady buildup of chinese troops going on under the radar of late.

Except that's ridiculous and there aren't any Chinese troops in Canada...

You do realize that Canada Customs and US Border Security/Customs work hand in hand to secure our very mutual border, right?

This isn't Mexico bro...

If a Border Wall went up here, it would be to keep US citizens out....no Canadians want to flee to the US...

Smh

edit on 10/26/2020 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
3rd wave LOL are you serious?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yup.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anzha

Yup.

stopping the number of cases was never the plan, it was to spread out as to not overwhelm the hospitals and resources. Since the "first wave," we have become better at triage and we are seeing fewer hospitalizations and deaths.

Rt value is 1.3 Worldwide and here in the US no need to panic, my friend.

Yes still do proper sterilization protocols especially with those at risk, but we will all likely get it sooner or later. By some estimates, there is already some localized herd immunity going on.

If you research, but in the early day's experts were concerned about a consistent Rt of 5.7 or higher, we had that for about 10 days to 2weeks. Now it fluctuates from right below .90 to 1.28 here in the US. Considering winter is usually when these things spike we haven't seen huge spikes in the southern hemisphere, so while we will have to deal with COVID a 3rd wave panic is pretty much overreacting.

Rt, a key measure of how fast the virus is growing. It’s the average number of people who become infected by an infectious person. If Rt is above 1.0, the virus will spread quickly. When Rt is below 1.0, the virus will stop spreading.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anzha

Yup.

Why treat the whole of the US as one homogeneous system?

Could it be that those first, second and third waves are simple different parts of the country having their first (and maybe second) wave at different times?

edit on 26-10-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

What?....

You guys and your "Chinese troops in Canada"

As for the OP, I have no bloody idea how this ends.

edit on 26-10-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
281 days later, 211 from my first post, in the third wave of the pandemic, how will it end?

Aliens.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

" As of the writing of this post, the United States has over 8.8 MILLION cases and over 230k death "

Those Numbers are HIGHLY Debatable . I NEVER Believe Anything Without Conclusive EVIDENCE...............

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I’m wondering where OP got those numbers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join