It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rudy Giuliani - Borat Story aka How To Build a Better Whataboutism Mouse Trap

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Maybe the fake reporter was fake married?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
American politics is just a parody anyway. Entertaining Reality TV in the guise of something meaningful;

after the election, some will take it seriously and people will be killed. There's also a negative side....

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Guy even stuck his hands down his pants like he was about to get some action.

Here you are talking about lemmings and you still believe this garbage as if it hasn't been debunked.

He was tucking his shirt in.

Think for yourself, just this once. You might even discover you enjoy having your own opinions instead of having them force-fed to you.

a reply to: SaneThinking

Lol.. for one im not one sided at all.

Funniest thing I've ever seen posted here. Good damn jolly fun, that.
edit on 24 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Borat is a marketing genius.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Borat is a marketing genius.

I'd have to agree. A liberal buddy of mine just sent me this clip:

I actually found it rather funny until the end when Fauci comes out with the vaccine and the random Karen wastes him.

It would've been much funnier if he had Cuomo come out and waste Fauci to stop the vaccine, since the Democrats are actually leading the opposition against the vaccine now.

However, if he had done that, every liberal in the audience would be butthurt. Even if the entire rest of the movie was blasting Trump supporters, that one moment where he made fun of the other side would sour it for them and they'd go home telling their friends the movie wasn't that good and not worth going to see.

Cohen knows this, so he took the safe route. Don't offend the fragile liberal audience members and you'll make more money.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Maybe there is sufficient evidence of it. I haven't been paying alot of attention to the news because it has gotten so crazy lately. So much propaganda on both sides.

The whole laptop situation does seem crazy and most people probably have a hard time determining what is true, but just because something seems crazy doesn't mean it's fake. After dissecting disinfo for many years and learning to analyze body language, I've learnt there are many ways to separate fact from fiction using simple logic. Trump said it's real and Biden said it's Russian propaganda. One of them is lying. So lets look at who tells more lies.

Biden has a history of plagiarism and academic fraud, he also made several provably false statements in the last debate such as the claim about fracking, I also just watched a video where a union leader calls out Biden for false endorsement claim. Now combine this with the fact no one is trying to claim the laptop doesn't exist or that it isn't Hunters, and several high ranking officials have said it's not a Russian hoax. Biden is even on video bragging about how he abused his power as VP to get a prosecutor in Ukraine fired while they were investigating Burisma.

It's not particularly hard to connect the dots in this case but I know Biden supporters will never be able to accept the reality regardless of how obvious it is... instead they will cling to a Borat prank which was conveniently released right after Giuliani went public with the Hunter laptop. If you watch the full Borat scene it's quite clear Giuliani was in fact tucking in his shirt after she removed his mic, moreover she was clearly leading him on so even if he did act inappropriately I doubt most people would care. The ironic thing is, by making a molehill in a mountain, they will make it look 1000x worse if Hunter does get charged.
edit on 24/10/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The biggest evidence to me is Hunter's former business partner gave a public statement on the issue. He didn't specifically corroborate the laptop, but everything he alleges is in line with what's on the laptop:

Of course, most of our left wing members have probably not seen this because the media sources they trust are purposefully keeping them uninformed on this issue.

They will of course simply say they don't believe him, when they were perfectly okay believing anonymous sources that made allegations against Trump.

ETA: Just think about it, the business partner of a major presidential candidate's son just came out and gave a public statement alleging serious corruption of the candidate and his son, and probably 30% of the country hasn't even heard about this yet. That's how biased and corrupt our media is. And sadly, that 30% of the country actually value their ignorance. They won't be mad their media hasn't kept them informed. They'll celebrate it and keep going to the same outlets. They feel reassured that outlet will never let them down by giving them information they don't want to hear. They love being ignorant and uninformed.
edit on 24 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

media sources they trust are purposefully keeping them uninformed on this issue.

Bingo. The leftist MSM has barely reported on this story and if they have it's the "Russian propaganda" angle. Meanwhile if you search anything about Giuliani or the laptop you're going to get pages of articles about this completely dumb Borat prank which apparently is more important news. Even Joe Rogan seems to think it's a more important issue to talk about... he also recently criticized Project Veritas and the response he got made him look like a fool.

Odd how his stance on many issues has changed since he took millions from Spotify. I also noticed that Rogan recently talked about The Social Dilemma doco and how Google will give you biased results depending on what it thinks you want. Well Google must clearly know I lean to the right, yet all the results I get are still highly skewed to the left. The social engineering couldn't be any more blatant or in your face if they tried and is clearly biased in favor of the left. It matters very little when, where, or who makes the search.

I decided to watch The Social Dilemma just because everyone was talking about why it's so important to watch, and I really found it quite laughable. For a start it provides no new information, we all know social media tracks people and ruins our social skills. The basic premise of the doco is Facebook and Google are bad because they design their products to be useful and addictive... oh you mean like how every other corporation designs their products? I'm not defending these companies, I dislike Facebook and Google and I use barely any social media, but all I hear in this doco is whining from people who have poor self control.
edit on 24/10/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It's a straight up hit job. It's so easy to see. Yeah Rudy is an idiot and nobody really likes him, but it's obvious what's going on. Sasha isn't even funny. That guy is an idiot too.
edit on 24-10-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

WHATABOUTISM heavily exists on both sides. The hunter biden thing is interesting but i haven't heard of any proof that this is legitimately hunter buden's hard drive and if it is, that the "evidence" is concrete and has not been doctored.

Then the Rudy Giuliani thing was comical. It was a set up by a beautiful woman but damn did rudy take the bait. Guy even stuck his hands down his pants like he was about to get some action.

It's funny how some people in that Borat movie were too wrapped into their own world to see that they were being screwed with.

Like how Borat got a Republican rally to sing that the virus is a hoax and to "chop them up like the saudi's do".

Lemmings on both sides.

not smart enough to actually watch the full video?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
People will remember the Giuliani thing way more than the Hunter Biden story for the exact same reason the president gets most of his points from Fox News.

People don't want to read anymore. They'd rather take in information from moving pictures.

Here's the ideology behind whataboutism that OP doesn't get, ALL OF THE ELITES ARE LIKE THIS!!!
Corrupted sex crazed hellhounds.

Guiliani has no empathy. He's an attorney for God's sake. He doesn't understand looking at what he does from the perspective of someone else.

Case in point: His debate with Ron Paul about 9/11 and why we were attacked. He doesn't get that actions have consequences because he's a part of that elite club that has a different set of rules than you and I have.

youtu.be...

All the power from these top level people comes from their image.
What they show us about themselves is an illusion.

I for one think that conspiracy theorists should rejoice whenever the image of an elite is tainted.

We need the Washington/Hollywood child sex trafficking issue to be brought into the light so that our parasocial relationships with politicians and actors can end.

Stop putting creeps and sociopaths on a pedestal.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

A. he allowed himself to be in a hotel room alone with a female that he didn't know
B. he seems like a horny goat that is easily taken advantage of

Beyond that, its a non-story. The new Borat is on prime. Ill probably watch it tonight. I enjoy comedy.

A couple of issues here. First she invited him up to her room to get the mic off, so maybe yes to A., but who cares as she was acting like a reporter and was well in her 20s. In the room she pulled up his shirt and remove the mic, and he laid down and started to tuck his shirt back in, and a number of people from even left leaning publications say that is what they saw. Within seconds Borat jumps in dressed as he typical is for this and freaks out Rudy who calls the police. Later he learns what it was all about and called it a non-issue.

I guess my main point is if Rudy thought he was doing something compromising he wouldn't have called it a non-issue back in July, but after heavy edits that many people have claimed we get this little gem that people on the left are using as the OP suggests...lol

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sounds like you just underscored why you should not be alone in a hotel room with a member of the opposite sex that you do not actually know.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
But if you play like pence, feminists reeee about it not being fair treatment and that everything is a boy's club. I mean, I don't care, they can reeeee all they want, but some people actually listen to the banshees for some reason.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Sounds like you just underscored why you should not be alone in a hotel room with a member of the opposite sex that you do not actually know.

The 80s and 90s were so much better for this type of thing. Lets say it wasn't Borat and old Rudy got a nice piece of ass, I can't say that would be a really a bad decision...lol He is single...

edit on 24-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Past 15 or so years it's all gone down the tubes. Even if you are squeaky clean, you can have some nutjob talk about how back in school 42 years ago you did something. The fact that this kind of crap is given the time of day is pretty scary.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg
"
To quote you. ""We need the Washington/Hollywood child sex trafficking issue to be brought into the light so that our parasocial relationships with politicians and actors can end.

Stop putting creeps and sociopaths on a pedestal".

Yes, I agree with the above part of your post. I see this as having become much more, (rather than less) prevalent with the availability of social media such as FB and twit. It's quite disturbing, like when people invest in soap dramas and begin to think the characters and storyline are real. Yet they view reality as some sort of fictitious game, and TRUTH is no longer relevant.

edit on 24-10-2020 by maya27 because: " quotations"

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Past 15 or so years it's all gone down the tubes. Even if you are squeaky clean, you can have some nutjob talk about how back in school 42 years ago you did something. The fact that this kind of crap is given the time of day is pretty scary.

Its that whole guilty before proven innocent now that the left have created. We also see a huge double standard that on one side they freak-out over anything on the right and say nothing to see here on the left for things 10 times worst.

Let impeach the President for asking a question while no one can answer the simple question of who in their right mind would hand over millions from Russia, China and Ukraine to a druggie whose dad is the sitting VP IF there wasn't something in it for them...Biden's name means nothing to anyone if we are talking Hunter...Now if we are talking "The Big Guy" then that could be worth millions.

edit on 24-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I think the point they are trying to make is that if Borat could secretly record you then anyone could. They aren't smart enough to put that into words.

When this story first came out I wondered if anyone of these writers had actually watched the movie. Normal first reaction to seeing a story like that, especially when it has anything to with BORAT [lmao], is wanting to hear the other persons side of the story and watch it for yourself. How the hell does anyone trust the media to that degree in 2020? Hopefully it is what it looks like (tucking in shirt) and he did not act too inappropriately before that. Flirting with a 24 year old who is flirting back is not going to cut it. I thought the first Borat movie was really funny but SBC is coming at Rudy as if he is a Pedophile. That is crossing the line for me, if not true, and I find it hard to believe. I may just skip to that part and then decide if I want to watch the movie or not.

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
"now it's thought the Chinese have access to all of this damning evidence on Joe's son. That's the compromising position that Joe..."

As far as I know this is not true. People have said it is possible given Hunters behaviour.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What a crazy way to live...how the hell do you think you're ever gonna get laid if you aren't even alone with them lol!

In all seriousness Rudy isn't married the woman wasn't 15 nor does she look it. So even if it wasn't edited to help and taken out of context it still wouldn't make a dn bit of difference cause the man has every right you or I have to go get laid...

Or tuck a short in...
edit on 24-10-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join