It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Family Members are Likely Subjects of an FBI International Money Laundering Investigation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Democrats historically have been of benefit to the ultra-wealthy and the Ultra Poor. I'm not sure why they have so much support from the Ultra-Wealthy, however.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Barack Obama urged/advised Joe Biden not to run at least 3 times. I'm sure there were multiple reasons.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: carewemust

As the old saying goes.

" Follow the Money "

Very true. That's not a MYTH either!

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder
That's a great Meme. 20 years ago, it would have passed as a real photo. Heck, Mr. Rotary Dial/Record Player Joe Biden might think it was real if someone showed it to him.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats historically have been of benefit to the ultra-wealthy and the Ultra Poor. I'm not sure why they have so much support from the Ultra-Wealthy, however.

Because they can afford great accountants and by the time they hide their earnings and deductions they pay very little

Its those making around 300K or less on w2 that carry the tax burden.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: awhispersecho

Was Joe part of the CP stuff or just Hunter? If just Hunter, then yeah he needs to be charged with that, because I agree it's way worse than money laundering. They may only be able to pin money laundering on Joe via Hunter and went with that angle. That's the only way I can see that playing out the way it is at least.

From Joe Biden's history of interaction with children, its highly possible that he (Joe) was Hunter's mentor.

Also, Joe Biden's brother (James) owns property on "Water island", which is just 7 miles from Jeffrey Epstein's island.

Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
a reply to: Hypntick
I also saw a video that described the videos of underaged girl Hunter beats and sexually abuse. Apparently it's the thing the rich and wealthy like to do. Especially country leaders and those in office with "power". The only power they have is the video held over their heads and how much they are willing to do to keep it quiet, along with big hush money and payments.

If the Hunter videos are published, that Blackmail tool will be removed from China's arsenal.

But the far more damaging items are multiple countries who were extorted, (fire prosecutor or no billion $$$ for you!). Countries who bribed Hunter and Joe for access to the White House (China). Moscow mayor who paid Hunter $3.5 million to launder $200 million, in order to avoid U.S. sanctions. And likely many more instances.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150
MadMac5150, did Adam Schiff pay a visit to your house and force you to say all that?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
How in the world money laundering is considered worse than cp and more damaging to a campaign is beyond me. That there shows you everything that is wrong with the world right now. some people would care about the laundering, most won't. Everyone would care about cp if true. So again, this to me seems like an attempt to let the bad story die, draw attention to the lesser story and then find no evidence of wrongdoing meaning he/they get away with everything.

Judging by the strong defence of pedophilia we commonly see from leftists on this very site, trying to damage him via that route wouldn’t be effective.
Leftists don’t seem to care about sexual exploitation of children. Probably because it’s so common among their beloved ‘leaders’

Now, with all of their FALSE claims of corruption and financial deceit aimed at the President, the money laundering of joe biden exposes their hypocrisy if they attempt to brush it off

I think biden will still be held to account for his pedophilic behaviour but it won’t make many waves among the mainstream dEm voters

The bidens are being investigated for money laundering. The Trump family however, are not.

Funny that

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
No wonder the dems were pushing so hard for early voting. Not sure why they waited so long to get this out.

Early Mail-in voting is something Joe Biden started pushing way back in March. It's like he knew Covid-19 would become an Epidemic in the U.S., and could be used to compel people to vote-by-mail. (Vote before I expose myself, or the DOJ exposes me!)

Mail-in voting also enables fraud at Post office hubs, which is why the DOJ has people stationed there. The liberal media was not happy when they learned the DOJ was going to deliver THIS kind of election security.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This is a BIG Ferking Deal!

All we need now is for FBI Director WRAY to behave like FBI Director COMEY did in 2016. Announce there's a criminal investigation into Joe, like Comey announced there was one into Hillary.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: madmac5150
MadMac5150, did Adam Schiff pay a visit to your house and force you to say all that?

"Watermelonhead"... he couldn't find the state of Idaho, on a Fisher-Price puzzle map.

My pro-Biden proclamations, are solely a product of social media... and drunken sarcasm.

edit on 21-10-2020 by madmac5150 because: Idaho really is a state

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I could have sworn that I saw this on the bottom of Fox News.

The Hunter For Red October

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
so why give the job to Hunter ? China wanted to keep other activities at the UN under the radar.

BHR Partners, a largely Chinese state-backed firm where Hunter Biden served as a director, has been investing in and acquiring sensitive technologies of interest to the Chinese regime.

Seems your American director might just be able get advance warnings of bans / trade blockades if Dad is the one contemplating them.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I just want to know, does Jill Biden know where
the cookie jar is? When Joe finally goes full twilight?

Anyone want to bet Joe gave her power of attorney
already? Look me in the eyes, I guarantee you she did.

Come on Man!

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Did Joe know this was going to happen and is running only because it is harder to have an investigation into someone who is running for presidency? Was he made aware that the FBI had this information and were investigating it? Is that why he is running when he conveniently is showing signs of dementia.....maybe the dementia is just an act.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Did Joe know this was going to happen and is running only because it is harder to have an investigation into someone who is running for presidency? Was he made aware that the FBI had this information and were investigating it? Is that why he is running when he conveniently is showing signs of dementia.....maybe the dementia is just an act.

If you carefully watch the stage presence on the debate I'll have to agree with you and I've said it in previous post about his dementia is just an act and I really felt so after watching the debate.
We are given the excuse that he was on some kind of mind-altering drug to stimulate his thought process.
Although he could be forgetful but in my mind he's a damn good actor and a damn good liar.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Because they can afford great accountants and by the time they hide their earnings and deductions they pay very little

Its those making around 300K or less on w2 that carry the tax burden.

You are right about the accountants. As an insurance broker, I have several clients who are slightly wealthy (net worth averages $5 million). Self-made small business owners.

Their accountants have structured their income so they look relatively poor on paper.

They get a full-featured (Gold) taxpayer subsidized ObamaCare health plan, with a $500 Annual Deductible, and pay less than $200 @ month. The U.S. Treasury (aka taxpayers) foot 85% of the +$900 monthly premium, and most of the $8,200 annual deductible, because these clients are registered as "low-income workers".

Democrats structured ObamaCare to benefit the lower-income strata. Accountants for self-employed people know how to make them look lower-income....in addition to maximizing tax breaks. The majority of the U.S. tax code was designed by self-employed people. (Most Congressmen were Doctors, Attorneys, or some other type of self-employed individual.)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
BREAKING:

A SIGNIFICANT confirmation of Hunter-Joe Biden corruption is about to be revealed by the Wall Street Journal. Here is what's being reported tonight.

A whistleblower CEO and Biden insider, Tony Bobulinski, released a public statement on Wednesday evening backing up the reporting of the New York Post from last week.

Bobulinski says that he personally witnessed Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden discussing business deals with his son, Hunter Biden.
More at: www.breitbart.com... ussing-deals/

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Side Note: The Wall Street Journal's Chief Editor, MATT MURRAY, is being pressured by Barack Obama to NOT publish the detailed Whistleblower account of Biden family international corruption.

Source: operationq.pub...

The author of this Breitbart Article (www.breitbart.com... cussing-deals/ ) says he's not sure why the WSJ "blockbuster" has not been published yet.

But Intelligence Insider (Q) knows.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that Matt Murray doesn't allow Barack to threaten or bribe him to silence.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join