It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re. the provenance of the Hunter Biden computer / hard drive...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with where the hard drives came from. The information is out now, so it must be looked at and considered. I do have a problem with lies, though. If the hard drives were obtained in the manner described in the video, I would feel much better about the Trump team saying they have discovered that the CCP has been blackmailing the Democrats and evidence has been provided to them and release the information.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
I don't have a problem with where the hard drives came from. The information is out now, so it must be looked at and considered. I do have a problem with lies, though. If the hard drives were obtained in the manner described in the video, I would feel much better about the Trump team saying they have discovered that the CCP has been blackmailing the Democrats and evidence has been provided to them and release the information.

Same here, pretty much, except that I don't so much "have a problem" with the "alternate story."

They are playing with heavy hitters here in terms of espionage as well as in terms of public perception. No, it's not an honest game, but it's the way it's always been played, and if they are doing this way, there is a reason for it. It seems to me that they are doing a very poor job (intentionally) of seeding their cover story. They knew that the other narrative of Guo's and Bannon's involvement would come out. You know that they were aware of that late September video that I opened this thread with. It's like they don't care if anybody in the know is aware of it, but they don't want it front and center. I think there is a sound reason for this.

If the provenance of the information is what it seems to be and they publicly admitted it, a lot of people would be screaming that it's from the CCP, so it's a plant because the communists and the right want to connect the Bidens to corruption. This way, the left is backed into a corner. They are forced to ignore the obvious provenance because if they turn around now and say, "This came from the CCP," they will be in effect admitting the CCP connection. I think that this is why they are playing the cover story (if, indeed, it is a cover story).

I was discussing all of this with my wife - what I'd discovered before it made mainstream news - and she said, "This all sounds like a John le Carré novel." Years back we went through a period of reading several of his novels and they made quite an impression on us, and the whole thing really does have that feel.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Interesting, very, very interesting.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if those laptops/hard drives were ingrained in the fashion describes and then this computer ship got used as a method to get the info out.

When I get home, in gonna do a little scratching around and see if I can shake out anything interesting.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: incoserv

The reason I think so is that if the Right were to drop these kinds of allegations right now and it were proven to be false, the blow-back would equate to political suicide.

No Republicans will care. They’ll just shift the goalposts as usual. No one cares if it’s real as long as it makes Democrats look bad.

That is totally irrelevant though since this current little dilemma IS real. Switch your parties horizontally and you will have a historical record of the last almost 4 years that is actually accurate and fully visible as proven. (Because seeing is believing).

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

In a winding interview with the media, John Paul Mac Isaac, owner of The Mac Shop in Wilmington, recalled how in April 2019 a man who identified himself as Hunter Biden brought three liquid-damaged laptops to his small repair shop in the Trolley Square shopping center.

Me et the computer repairman at the center of New York Post's Hunter Biden laptop story - Delaware Online

The Mac Shop Inc. was established in 2010 to create a convenient, knowledgeable service and support option for Mac users in the Greater Wilmington area. As Mac users ourselves we understand how difficult it can be to find a reliable service and support provider and that is why we are now offering our services to you.

About Us

Domain Name: DEMACSHOP.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1587316738_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com...
Updated Date: 2020-02-03T08:40:12Z
Creation Date: 2010-03-03T04:13:05Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-03-03T04:13:05Z

(link to general site rather than the specific page of the domain)

THE MAC SHOP, INC.

Company Number
Incorporation Date
2 March 2010 (over 10 years ago)
Company Type
Corporation
Jurisdiction
Delaware (US)
Agent Name
THE MAC SHOP, INC
Agent Address
[redacetd by post author]
Directors / Officers

THE MAC SHOP, INC, agent

[url=https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_de/4794855]Open Corporates

John Paul Mac Isaac's facebook has since been locked down as has the page for his computer repair shop; this is no surprise considering how some are with regards to online harassment/threats.

To my mind, this fellow checks out upon an initial scratch and sniff and that also does not preclude this gentleman from being the source of Mr. Guo's story. Guo has a long history of going against the grain with regards to the CCP. He would certainly be considered a friendly to those who oppose the CCP and their machinations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join