It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Cult For Real?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am sure there are cults like that out there, but I have not heard of one like this. They may hide behind the Christian name, but those are not Christians, Jesus never would approve of their practices.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It is common to see a lot of in fighting for those wrapped up in meth, it is a war drug. It is good your friend has got of the drug. Not surprised to hear a bunch of ex meth addicts want to keep on fighting.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

YES. It is real.

Those claims are strange but im afraid theyre definitely the truth. It is all the result of corruption, "above and below".

Although its clear some brainwashing was used to explain that all to him, none of that is acceptable. Not to be ever spoken of either.

Unfortunately, drug users are a popular target for denialabibity and easier to smear.

We should all be looking out for eachother and have eachothers backs instead. Love was really the idea, the way it always should be. Compassion and understanding too.

Rampant abuse like that is just sick. Soon, institutions like that will no longer exist.

S&F
-Driver
edit on 12-10-2020 by E38Driver because: add pic

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

This fairy tail is as fake as the Ezekiel quote in Pulp Fiction, a fantasy made up to suck in people who love conspiracies and fantasy

Default agnostics dabbling in christianity, listening to what, believing what, playing at what some delusional addict says and believes. Sorry, pure fantasy, drug induced psychobabble in my opinion

Christianity doesn’t work like that
edit on 13-10-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

clandestine zealot underground network of gang-stalking tweekers that make people try to kill themselves.

And for that I really must except to be ridiculed

After many years I've accepted that gangstalking is very real. No ridiculing here

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ok, new question why did this dude spill their mission to me in such an unsolicited way?

And it's so cliche to say schizophrenic. Is it so far out there that this cult or perma-twacked weirdos exists? It has all the ingredients. Like what Jim Jones did, but instead of bringing them in front of a congregation to break them they have a bunch of meme monkeys harass them into submission.

Nothing surprises me, which usually leads down link-trails centered around national security.

Also a previous poster mentioned The Church of Spaceship Beep Boop.

If you indulge (like I did) you end up at topics like remote viewing and skeptically discredited people like Ingo Swann, who actually worked on Project Stargate with the CIA and Cal Berkley. According to scientologist wiki anyway. Which then leads to a memoir by a remote viewer that was harassed as an espionage integrity test.

The topic is inherently crazy. It discredits itself to even discuss.

There's more here than one can brush off as simple fantasy. But you are free to call it that.

I think there's something to this under the veil of natural plausible deniability.
edit on 13-10-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Fn tweekers. Scariest group of autopilot psychopaths on the planet.
Massively rewired after a few uses.
Walking husks of manipulative violence.
Ugh
Report to cops maybe?

Did you get any group contributions to the behavior?
Or just the guy talking crazy?
edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Ok, maybe but don’t call it christianity
It’s not
I have come across some Christians with mental health issues that, well, at times cause them to create some fantastical situations in their own head
Remember, christianity appeals to people on the fringe, a faith for the broken and hurting, the addict and abused

For starters, it extra biblical, angels, God does not want to destroy your life, God does not impose His will on others, obviously, the US is not christian or forces scripture as law, martyrdom is not sacrificing people and sacrifice is not christianity
The whole premise is not christian

Call it what you want, believe or not but it’s not christian

So many absurd comments and rules that it is truly farcical, sorry

Oh and why? Attention, he wants to be someone and noticed, a hero, a champion, a soldier of a mighty army

Remember, Jesus called His followers to love not fight
edit on 13-10-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Fair enough.

Rephrase: Even the concept of a twacked out group of zealots that believe they work for a spy agency, and the United States that is an absolute christian theocracy, that promotes their sadistic aggressive proselytizing has me perturbed.

At least it can serve as an anti meth PSA.
edit on 13-10-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Check out David Morrell’s brotherhood-of-the-rose-series of books. It is much like your story. Perhaps someone is messing with you.

Synopsis
In this action-packed climax to a classic espionage trilogy, the heroes of The Brotherhood of the Rose and The Fraternity of the Stone are drawn together to solve a baffling mystery: Why have ten elderly men from around the world been kidnapped, all at the same time? As these brilliant operatives investigate, they are pulled into a violent cycle of revenge that stretches back to World War II—and is now forcing sons to pay for their father's darkest sins. David Morrell's international thrillers have no equal. From the Vatican to the Swiss Alps, from Australia to the heartland of America, The League of Night and Fog brings together two generations bound by one chilling legacy.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
In high school and college I did "speeders", nothing too crazy just OTC stuff during exams. Of course there was the occasional nose candy in the 1980s. I never bought it, but tried smoking rocks a few times and I never understood it, I thought a pot of coffee was better than that crap. I couldn't understand the immediate addiction to rocks, it totally destroyed a few people I knew and I thought it sucked as a recreational street drug.

Meth is far worse and apparently is big around here, I even knew a few people that were tweaked. I found some meth trash in the ditch on my road a few years back. I'm so ignorant about it, I didn't know it was meth trash until I looked it up online.

From what I hear it's super addictive, you never sleep and eat very little. I imagine the mind is one of the first things to go when you are on overdrive for weeks. I wouldn't doubt that the brain damage is permanent after a month or more.

It wasn't big back in the day when I was into street drugs, but I would have put it up there with heroin and would have refused to try it if it was offered at a party. As much as I liked getting high in my youth, some drugs were too addictive and/or destructive to even try once. I was also into nutrition, fitness and body building at the time, so it wasn't all about the drug culture for me, but I did like to party back then.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

They are archetypes within the collective subconscious. They have their own mind.

Yeah so often they confuse natural heavenly/demonic archetypes with government agencies. There are many people suffering from schizophrenia that claim to be in touch with NASA, the NSA, the CIA, etc. Likely because government agencies resemble these high spiritual offices. As above so below.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Because, he probably made it up or is bragging to feel good and be liked by you. You have to get into the psychology of why people tell you things, what motivates them to do so.

He felt like.. I don't know exactly, a certain type of way, it tweaked his brain, made him feel good and special, cool or whatever. You probably acted intrigued and interested which gave him a high. No one serious about what they're doing would ever tell basically a stranger about the entire operation.

He could've made it all up, or if they are really a group which I personally doubt, they aren't making the moves that he describes. Consider where you met him, mental problems run rampant there. It's not to say he's schizo or on drugs, but he used to be, and his brain isn't in the spectrum of normal.

He felt like a youtube conspiracy theorist except with one viewer. Multiply that by several thousands and throw a paycheck behind it.
edit on 13-10-2020 by quix0tic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

A subconscious archetype is actually more physically real than we imagine.

In fact, ideas are the ultimate reality, the physical world takes shape from those blueprints.

So there is literally a route where these entities can manifest and affect physical objects because they are more solid than we.

Our knowledge of these entities is less than 1% of what there is to know about them.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: quix0tic

I can't help but think anyone who does meth even once is psychologically screwed for life.

I've met tons of tweakers on the street and every single one is a Berserk Lunatic. Even way after sobering up.

I don't think they are savable and that's huge because I think I can save just about anyone from themselves.

There is no saving a meth head tho. It's game over. They will NEVER be normal again.

They turn pure psychotic.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: muzzleflash

They are archetypes within the collective subconscious. They have their own mind.

Yeah so often they confuse natural heavenly/demonic archetypes with government agencies. There are many people suffering from schizophrenia that claim to be in touch with NASA, the NSA, the CIA, etc. Likely because government agencies resemble these high spiritual offices. As above so below.

Interesting post.

Thanks for the food for thought.
Hmmmm

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yes Meth is 100x worse than crack or even heroin.

The last few years I've seen SOOO MUCH of this meth insanity and I never saw anything berserk like this with crackheads or dope fiends.

You can actually hold a convo with the crackheads and fiends.

There is no way to hold a convo with a tweaker.

Like this one guy I'm trying to talk to, he suddenly starts screaming then goes quiet - then says "look how sexy that Indian woman is!!" And he starts trying to rape a tree. He thought the tree was the woman.

PCP doesnt even do this....

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Check out David Morrell’s brotherhood-of-the-rose-series of books. It is much like your story. Perhaps someone is messing with you.

Synopsis
In this action-packed climax to a classic espionage trilogy, the heroes of The Brotherhood of the Rose and The Fraternity of the Stone are drawn together to solve a baffling mystery: Why have ten elderly men from around the world been kidnapped, all at the same time? As these brilliant operatives investigate, they are pulled into a violent cycle of revenge that stretches back to World War II—and is now forcing sons to pay for their father's darkest sins. David Morrell's international thrillers have no equal. From the Vatican to the Swiss Alps, from Australia to the heartland of America, The League of Night and Fog brings together two generations bound by one chilling legacy.

God that book sounds like hot garbage.

"His thrillers have no equal" - Haha Haha

All those books are the same.
I've read countless thrillers especially espionage related and I'm sorry but they are all the same.

Yeah when Im in jail I'll read this book and probably enjoy it but cmon man after the Hunt for Red October literally everything sucks in comparison now.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

clandestine zealot underground network of gang-stalking tweekers that make people try to kill themselves.

And for that I really must except to be ridiculed

After many years I've accepted that gangstalking is very real. No ridiculing here

I've never seen or experienced it though.

Why am I not a target?
Am I just that oblivious?

I'm pretty paranoid I pay attention to everyone and note all strange behavior especially ppl driving by multiple times or sitting in a parked car for no apparent reasons.

So I see a few possibilities:
1) Its not widespread and is rare
2) I'm oblivious yet am stalked too
3) I'm offended they don't stalk me so reject their existence to protect my ego

I've just never seen any evidence of it so I think #1 that it's rare and isolated.

Plus Im very offended they think Im not worth the effort. I worked my ass off to be worthy of it. It's BS these seeming nobodies get all the attention and I am relegated yet again to a quiet uneventful day...

Lmao

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I am around people in recovery all the time, and have been since I got sober 20 years ago. I spend a LOT of time at a local detox. Of all the addict types, the meth heads are, by far, least likely to succeed. Crackheads and heroin addicts have a much better chance of coming out of it than tweekers. Some of these people suffer from permanent psychosis and delusional behavior; many go on like that for extended periods even after they stop using before they "come out of it" if they are fortunate enough to do so.

This sounds like the paranoid delusion of one of those types and yes, as someone else here said, they can be very convincing. I think they can be so convincing because they actually believe their own delusions. ALANO clubs are nothing more than Alcoholics Anonymous clubs and I have been around those too here in SoCal for 20 years. Not much goes on around these clubs that EVERYONE doesn't know about because AA people in general are kind of nosy and most are very "street smart" so little gets past people that lived life bullspitting everyone. "Can't bullspit a bullspitter" If that guy had told me that story, and I have heard MANY just like that, grand conspiracies & delusions, I would have called him out as I have done before. It's important to do that in a very harsh manner and it sometimes has the effect of jolting them back to reality.

On a side note, there was a tweeker in detox a few years back that had radio transmitters in his teeth. He was such an important fella that the government needed to track him constantly. He got a hold of a Leatherman pocket tool and used the pliers to break his own teeth out...he had succeeded with three before he was found. That is how deep the delusions go. They are ALWAYS delusions of grandeur or wild paranoid fantasies with these people. Whether they are under the influence or not, these fantasies can last for quite some time into sobriety.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join