It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Museum of Alien Life

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
John D. Boswell is a filmmaker, composer, and editor from the pacific northwest. He uses the synonym MelodySheep and his documentaries has gotten more that 200 million views online - pretty impressive.

His latest project, The Museum of Alien Life, is a portrait of how life may evolve other places in the universe, a collaboration effort featuring high quality 3D graphics - all for FREE on YT here, highly recommended:

-MM

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I watched this yesterday, great content as usual. I highly recommend everyone checks out the entire youtube channel. There's some very interesting videos on there. A really great one that details the timeline of the universe stick out in my memory, as well as a few good songs.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Great vids but much theory which could be or is likely poop because our level of physics is still primitive and a whole new reality on physics could one day emerge (if some of that hasn't already done so but in secret).

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What I saw of the video was good but I could not watch it for long because of the overly loud music as compared to the speech. Someone doesn't understand the meaning of background music.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Amazing. It touched on every question I have ever wondered about, and added a few.

It is reassuring that there are scientist that recognize we are limited by what we think we know and our biases.

As they suggested, while we our looking for alien worlds, they may be right in front of our faces and/or under our feet.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

supercool! thanks for posting!

top topics

join