It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOORAY!!!!! London is free of Covid!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

James Joyce took a lot of crit about punctuation as well

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My "spellin" and grammar suck? lol
("they went away" fyi would be a capital T after a new sentence.)

lets stay on point!
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Fear not, herd immunity is inevitable. Even in Britain.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I want to see some crimes against humanity charges and complete bank draining of people involved.

Personal liability civil actions would be great.

The problem in Australia is we have seen how Police have become gangsters to anyone who tries to assemble in public.

I don't know how long interstate travel will continue to be banned

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Anyway, besides the grammar comments.....As I live in England, just want a heads up....
Anyone know of anyone who have had Covid, died from Covid or been hospitalised from Covid.
Because all I can see, is my neighbourhood still has the same people in it. My street still has the same people in it.. The shops still has the same people in it. I thought a pandemic wiped people out....

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sussy
Anyway, besides the grammar comments.....As I live in England, just want a heads up....
Anyone know of anyone who have had Covid, died from Covid or been hospitalised from Covid.
Because all I can see, is my neighbourhood still has the same people in it. My street still has the same people in it.. The shops still has the same people in it. I thought a pandemic wiped people out....

I personally know (knew) 2 people who died of it and quite a few who suffered from it. Don't know anyone who had it without bad symptoms though.

As for London not being on the same lockdown level as the north? Be careful what you wish for. Numbers are rising and it may only be a matter of time

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
careful what you wish for...... lol

I had the discussion with friends that london was exempt, now all of a sudden there in the game. They obv saw my post... and felt obliged to even the scoreboard.. (continuing to affect UK govt decisions since 2001) lol

a reply to: AndyMayhew

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join