It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Nominee JOE BIDEN Says Black Women Keep The Grocery Shelves Stocked.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

All of them are off their rocker.

Our tax dollars Will soon be going to Pakistan, to teach transexuals how to speak English.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Biden admin is out of control.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So what are the chances you gave the whole context of the quote vs just cherry picking the part that works for you?

Yeah, already knew the answer to that question.

In this case context matters, especially when the context covers a relevant topic.

"The comments were part of a longer statement Biden made during a roundtable event with veterans in Tampa, Florida on September 15.

Biden was discussing the COVID-19 pandemic and the role minorities have played in providing essential services since the virus hit."

www.newsweek.com...

The section from the larger quote with the specific line you have focused on

"They're saying, 'Jeez,the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf. Or I got a young Hispanic out there, these DREAMers are out there, 60,000 of them acting as first responders and nurses and docs'," he said.

"Or all of a sudden people are realizing, 'My Lord, these people have done so much. Not just Black, white, across the board, have done so much for me. We can do this. We can get things done.' And I think they're ready."

Context matters..

It is true that Joe Biden said that quote, but the viral clip of the full speech removes important context and falsely implies the former vice president made racially insensitive remarks.

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 2-5-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join