It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump being moved to a safe location befor TSHTF?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
99% of the time Trump goes out of his way not to show any form of weakness.

He doesn't admit it publicly if he's too hot or if he's too cold. If he has a the sniffles he will tell you that he's perfectly well. He won't even admit it when he can't remember the name of some random person that he met one time a decade ago.

Now he's being very public about having Covid-19?

Does this strike anybody as being a little unusual?

Is it possible that announcements of Trump having Covid is a ruse so that he can be moved to a safe location before something goes down?

I've seen speculation that he isn't where he says that he is, and that maybe he's been smuggled out of the country to an aircraft carrier or some other location.

Could this be because there has been some significant threat made against him, or that the feds think that there might be some kind of serious act of insurrection before the election and are enacting some kind of secret contingency plan to make sure that POTUS is out of harms way?

Or have I just been watching too many episodes of the X-files and drinking too much coffee, and I just need to switch to decaf and put on some soothing cartoons.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I'll just say that these days, its nearly impossible to believe anything that's out there as generally accepted truth and not feel like an idiot. It ALL feels very scripted and not as it seems.

Whatever weirdness is gling on behind the scenes, the absolute last thing I would believe is that Trump is the White Knight people believe he is and the bad guys are about to all be arrested.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I can think of a number of scenarios where he would admit to having COVID publicly. The main one being to drive public acceptance of a vaccine. The logic being "See? If we had had a vaccine, your president wouldn't be sick and you wouldn't have to worry about the country's leadership.". The lack of long term safety data (by definition) has a lot of people concerned if not downright suspicious of said vaccine. Thus, the public nature of this could be explained.
As to whether he is actually at Walter Reed, your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

If TSHTF was upon us, you wouldn't see one cowardly career politician left in the WH. They would all be scattered to their DUMB's.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sweet baby Jesus, is there something in the water back in the US today?

Biden will get the same brief as trump now. You think the entire government would keep quiet? Especially with the leaks in this admin.

Cmon man, get some common sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
99 percent certain it is just COVID and he will be back in the White House soon enough.. that said I love to speculate and it's a topic "Presidential Secret" movements that are kind of fascinating. Ive mentioned the Grover Cleveland jaw surgery on a yacht in the Potomac. Then there was Nixon's taking Jackie Gleason to see aliens at a base in Florida and didn't Eisenhower bug off for a few days and go to California secretly?

So there a little historical precedent for clandestine Presidential movements.

For Trump, if the COVID story isn't true, it could be a myriad of health concerns that may have popped up. I'm not even sure if he had colon polyps and had surgery like Reagan did, they would let us know. So that would be my most likely scenario for subterfuge.

So to purely speculate if the COVID was a cover story.

1. A credible assassination threat either foreign or domestic. I can definitely see them keeping that info from the public for a number of reasons. Again who knows if Soros has indeed pumped millions into the destruction of America how much would a political hit be.

2. Something happening in the FBI/DOJ realm, arrests of high profile political or public figures is imminent. Let's face if Hilliary or Obama etc. were to get arrested the left and the media onslaught would likely be immense. As a spin-off, an assassination threat could evolve from there.

3. About to go to a war footing and the resulting media backlash because of timing etc. Worries the election will be canceled or postponed.

4. Meeting secretly with another foreign leader, I meet with Putin, Xi, Little Kim right now wouldn't likely be publicized. As to the reason could be a number of things treaty or trade negotiations possibly in the middle east, for example, don't advertise it for security reasons, but a susccesful trip would be a certain October surprise.

5.Some other Doomsday or huge terroristic threat.

edit on 4-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Biden pulled all attack adds on trump

The media looks crazy AF for attacking him

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

if your going relax have a joint and watch archer

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's an intriguing theory, but in all honesty, I think if there were concern about his safety, they would just increase SS details and tighten security, not concoct an elaborate hoax to fake COVID. Too difficult to pull this off convincingly, and if it ever leaked that he faked COVID, it would IMO surely eliminate any chance of being re-elected.

new topics

top topics

join