It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan news reporting President Trump now has a high fever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When I took a political science course in junior college, the instructor told us to monitor information about the US from sources outside of the country in addition to what is available in the states. It was easy for us at the time being in Detroit and receiving broadcasts from Canada via Windsor and the southern region of Ontario. Other outsides sources were harder to come by in those days, home computers were in their infancy and the web was a ways off yet. Newspapers from other countries were the main source, from the library or new stands.

Currently, with the overflow of propaganda, er, information coming in on the internet, on the ground personal reports from other countries are more important than ever. Thanks for your perspective and keep up the good work.
edit on 3-10-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: rickymouse
It comes from Japan, it must be real. My 2020 Subaru came from Japan and it is real....but I have twenty eight hundred and eighteen dollars of damage to it because the oak tree threw acorns at it during a wind storm. New hood, color blending, and three dents in the roof from tiny branches hitting it. I don't completely trust that everything coming out of Japan is real.

Lesson to learn today : Never park your car under a tree during a storm.
Usually, we park our car under that ninety foot high triple oak tree when it hails if it is full of leaves. It will deflect or slow even quarter sized hail from hurting the car.

<< 1   >>

join