It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Sasquatch caught on trail cam and noises

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man
I was hoping it was going to be a vid of something unknown or at least difficult to make out.
The fast breathing seem straight out of "Blair Witch" and the whooping sound sounded like it was ripped from the classic samurai chatter recording, the gillie suit was fairly easy to make out, the arms and hands also seemed very "human" and not very primate shape/sized at all.

Here's the samurai chatter sounds to compare. To me, it sounds lie they just ripped the whoops straight out of this.

edit on 1-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That's a very nice high density ghilly suit, nothing more ....... in my eyes.

It's a bit unimpressive to be honest.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

Great "ear"!

Started watching this with an open mind, but the daylight calls at first, behind him never shutting up almost sounded like Canadian Geese calls on a loop. Did hear a couple calls later that sounded genuine but JMO they don't do that often in daylight. It's more a pre-dawn or nighttime thing. That's not from reading reports, just common sense. They tend to shut up once humans are likely to be up and about.

None of the calls struck me as "they were pissed". Just normal.
I'm by no means any sort of expert but I have heard them "go off" an pre-dawn it sounded like feeding time at the Zoo's primate house. That alone is scary in NE woods because it's not normal woodland noises. Totally out of context.

My impression of the guy is he's hyper excitable an for a science teacher ???. The bone is easily identified by a taxidermist which isn't rocket science. It also probably smells skunky cause one gnawed on it. Calcium is calcium to woodland critters. Another thing that he should already know.

I am loath to usually say anyone is hoaxing because so many regular people actually aren't, but this seems all quite
"not right".

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Due to the manner of my employment, I have time to listen to many and varied Bigfoot podcasts. If you are interested at all in the subject, you have heard the Sierra Sounds recordings of a couple of guys having a conversation with unseen hominids. This "science teacher" has dubbed those and other recorded sounds over his own video. You can pick out various "words" and noises rom those recordings...(or perhaps these are the same words spoken by different creatures? /sarc). Take note that there is a distinct background buzz when the noises are played. And the whoops are just on repeat...nothing could duplicate its own yells to that precision.
I really despise these guys that do this trash.

I don't hear the distinct background buzz noise at all. The regular sounds of the running stream, walking, and bird noises don't change at all when the Sasquatch noises are heard. So I can't determine any audio manipulation. The sounds do remind me of a zoo. Gibbons make a similar whoop sound but their vocalization has a lot more variation then what we hear.

If he faked it, is it likely he would re-use the same few sound audio samples over and over again? Don't you think while he's editing the video he might think, "ah people are going to figure out it's fake."

He seems honest when he says, "There's it is again!" It's not impossible but it would be pretty tricky to fake hearing things and add them in later and still come across as genuine as you selfie record yourself.

Three suspect things:

1. The obvious ghillie suit explanation which he seems to not bring up at all nor is it mentioned in the youtube comments. It was only about a few posts in here til someone suggested it. Something suspect about that. However he did address his skepticism, but if so why not mention the obvious explanation?

2. His reaction to seeing an egg shell. Seemed a little suspect since he just put a hard boiled egg on that rock wall a couple videos back in the video about Sasquatch hair.

3. He did do a follow up comment, but he never did a follow up video.

No one's commented on seeing creatures move on the ridge line?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ghillie suit. I'm not even considering the photo being non-blurry. That's a non-issue. A fast shutter speed would explain that.

The "shrunken head/face" is just some brambles out of focus. Though it does look like someone wearing a "Scream" mask.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Got a time stamp for that?
I skipped thru the video mostly due to his hyper-drama thing he had going on. It's painful to watch.
As in annoying.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Due to the manner of my employment, I have time to listen to many and varied Bigfoot podcasts. If you are interested at all in the subject, you have heard the Sierra Sounds recordings of a couple of guys having a conversation with unseen hominids. This "science teacher" has dubbed those and other recorded sounds over his own video. You can pick out various "words" and noises rom those recordings...(or perhaps these are the same words spoken by different creatures? /sarc). Take note that there is a distinct background buzz when the noises are played. And the whoops are just on repeat...nothing could duplicate its own yells to that precision.
I really despise these guys that do this trash.

I cant hear any distinct background buzz

Can you point out what times in the video we can hear this? If its all through the video then my hearing is deteriorating fast.

Thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's fairly easy to detect someone "acting" who's not trained. This guy seems to be acting. He overdoes it and repeats stuff which is a sign, too .

His continual talking over the whoops with one occasion where he comments "there's another one" right before a whoop is made but long after the last one indicates treachery, too.

Yup, his pic looks like a Gillie suit. Ol' BF doesn't have such long arm hair, or so the more believable sightings have it. Long hair off the arms would be a pain in the bush with tangles and such.

Who doesn't want to make their living off YouTube in this economy? That said, to heck with the fakers.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Got a time stamp for that?
I skipped thru the video mostly due to his hyper-drama thing he had going on. It's painful to watch.
As in annoying.

It's in my OP and in the youtube comments. At exactly 9:17 something black falls from the tree on the ridge line dead center and from 12:00-12:08 you can see something move from left to right near the center on the ridge line by a cluster of three trees. There might be more movement too besides those two occasions.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: drewlander

It's a guy wearing a ghillie suit. You can even make out the sleeve in the still taken at 17:27.

Agreed. Ghillie suit guy. And I wonder why that was only a still image while the crow generated a video.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I never got the impression he's acting except on the egg shell seemed like impromptu "oh what's this? That's weird." When he put a hard boiled egg out there in a previous upload. I could be over critical of his egg shell comment which is easy to do since I'm at home being skeptical. He also turns the phone to his face a lot, is his facial expressions showing lies or honesty?

His reaction to first seeing the bone in the tree cave seemed a little staged but only because I've watched it so many times. He just is walking over there and is like "oh wow look!" Other than that I never thought he was acting. Especially the first time I watched it. I didn't think he was faking anything, he went right back into making his random videos that get less than 100 views so is he really trying to be famous on youtube?

His videos are super lame and not well put together compared to everything we're coming up for scamming everyone on the Bigfoot audio. If this were a hoax it's a huge production compared to his normal routine, which makes a hoax hard to believe. I need smoking gun proof of a hoax. Plus the things moving on the ridge line, no one here is discussing.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

It's a guy wearing a ghillie suit. You can even make out the sleeve in the still taken at 17:27.

Agreed. Ghillie suit guy. And I wonder why that was only a still image while the crow generated a video.

He explains they are different trail cameras. The still image cam is an older model.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

He explains they are different trail cameras. The still image cam is an older model.

I missed that part. Thx.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Noted. There is no smoking gun ...unless the sounds exactly match excerpts from the Sierra Sounds or something like that.

I'll say the content of his channel is a point in his favor, erased by having a middling channel seeking viewers!

Heck, maybe it all happened as he says and the Gillie suit is just a random, unrelated hunter or an actual cryptid with long, flowing arm hair... dunno.

Either way, cool content to mull over and thanks for that!

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I made some gif's, don't know how to embed directly to the thread, uploading to ATS doesn't seem to work.

9:16 - 9:20
Looks like small Sasquatch climbing up tree on right, and another dropping from tree on left at same time

12:00 - 12:08
Looks like 2 Sasquatch walking away from 3 trees one after another

The youtube comments mention some other things moving in the background at other times, but these two are clearly obvious per the youtube comments. So what is moving up there?
edit on 1-10-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yes i see them.

There is a lot of noise being made. Like he's walking in their area and they ain't happy.
I still say they sound like primates, someone said gibbon. I would agree with that.

But would there be a group of gibbons/primates loose in the wild?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I'm the one who suggested they sound like Gibbons. I think the video is pretty believable, but why he made the likes/dislikes not public is weird and why there is no criticism, skepticism, or debunking in the youtube comments is also weird.

We are all in agreement the trail cam pic is a most likely a guy in a ghillie suit and in his updated comments (my second post) he says he has more footage of the Sasquatch which he is withholding. That seems weird.

Thinker Thinker needs to analyze this video. I'm not sure how you could debunk sound?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I could understand that one older camera and newer one. What i dont get is who adjusted the camera just so he could get the guy in the gillie suit. The camera was pointed at tree in the raccoon video. Then I guess big foot readjusts it so he can pose for his shot. Then why would bigfoot pose like Frankenstein for the camera is this how he walks around? he should have placed it somewhere and tried to convince us he was just passing by. But no he sets him up in a monster pose for the camera oh no hes going to get us run away. lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well according to some "experts" here theres a background buzzing sound everytime they make a noise so maybe they can help with that.

What puts me off is the amount of noises, its quite a lot.

Maybe he made the video for his school kids

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I could understand that one older camera and newer one. What i dont get is who adjusted the camera just so he could get the guy in the gillie suit. The camera was pointed at tree in the raccoon video. Then I guess big foot readjusts it so he can pose for his shot. Then why would bigfoot pose like Frankenstein for the camera is this how he walks around? he should have placed it somewhere and tried to convince us he was just passing by. But no he sets him up in a monster pose for the camera oh no hes going to get us run away. lol

I noticed that too! Great point.

He admits at 18:23 the camera was moved.
edit on 2-10-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join