It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A request I Ask of you All.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

If that was true, it would be unfortunate. As that graph shows, the earth spends a lot of time in very cold cycles called ice ages. Humans have lived through two of them but there weren't very many of us. Now that there are over 7 billion of us, if we entered another ice age now and if we could do nothing to stop it, it might be difficult to feed everybody. We can't grow crops on glaciers.

If only we could figure out a way to avoid the next ice age, some way to prevent the planet from cooling down too much with glaciers taking over what is now farmland, we might prevent mass starvation on an immense scale.
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Then I guess it's unfortunate because there is not a damn thing we can do to stop it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86
I always have respected the Earth, just don't tell me how you think I need to do it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Im all for the honor thing, and love and unity sound great too.
But you'll have to be more specific, you see, one mans idea of honor is anothers declaration of war. So to speak
It would be wise if this father truly you speak of could actually help us out instead of us counting on it. In the spirit of honor love and unity ofcourse. Really I'm not even being cynical here, we could really use some help here.

Because the way I see it, it's a goddamn miracle I even exist. Everybody is out there saying and doing whatever it takes. Rules are for suckers, the trick is not to get caught. Society, religions, power and wealth are just the biggest MLM schemes you've never seen, and everybodies in on it with everything they will ever own. Everything is based on exploitation and growth. At some point growth is no longer an option. When that majority that just got by no longer can, all of this so called wealth will become worthless.

Well, that became very dark very quickly. Sorry bout that
My last point was just the fact that some of us are having way too much fun, and they're not about to stop

Things are changing, one day at a time.

Your words are proof of this.

The people have spoken. They want change.

And help is on the way.

I daresay, help has BEEN working round the clock for years.

We're just a little late to the party.

Things are about to get messy.

But it doesn't have to be scary.

Everything has been said. The writing is on the wall.

We need only choose. As One.

Shall we continue?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Such a Lovely Message.

1min videos, two of them, enjoy her wisdom.

^_^

The Earth and the Sea

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join