It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus: More countries host final trials of Chinese-made vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Posted just so you know whats happening out there. Since Governor Andrew Cuomo said that he doesn't trust the USA developed vaccine possibly he will call China.

South China Morning Post

More than a dozen countries are signed on to host final phase trials of Chinese-made experimental Covid-19 vaccines, potentially putting China at the fore of national plans to immunise populations. Across countries including Peru, Argentina, Brazil, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Russia, thousands of people have been injected with experimental vaccines made by China’s three front-running vaccine makers or soon will be, according to company and government statements and media reports

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he doesn't trust the Trump administration to deliver a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine because the approval process has become so politicized that its integrity can't be taken for granted.

Cuomo Says N.Y. Health Officials Will Review Any U.S.-Approved COVID-19 Vaccine

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Yup....sign me up and let me roll up my sleeve in anticipation of this vaccine made by the very same country that spread and possibly willfully produced Covid19.......CHINA

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
I'm not going to get a vaccine for the flu or the coronavirus as there are different strains and you never really know what's in that so-called vaccine. Especially one from china.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Isn't that like hoping the arsonist will now put out your house fire.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This sounds like stupidity, no way any sane people would want to take part of Chinese vaccine trials. They must have a lot fear, fear makes people do crazy things, even suicides .

Andrew Cuomo playing with the lives of New yorkers again, the Cuomo Purge hit again .
edit on 29-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join