It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Positives Scandal

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The goverments and health officials are all lying on the covid test , this is scandal and all people should know the truth .

Lies, Damned Lies and Health Statistics – the Deadly Danger of False Positives

What a scam , they been ordering lockdowns, mask mandates ,social distancing etc using the lies as reason. Goverments should go down because of this crap .

edit on 28-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Slightly off topic, but I would like to have a follow up of that emergency hospital China built, the videos of people being welded into their apartments, and the CCP roaming the streets, arresting anyone not in lockdown.

Where are all the bodies? What about the back log for the crematoriums in China? It all seems to have dropped off. Were they even dealing with Covid over there?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The goal is deindividuation through masks.

I came across this video about why you get spooked from 4th wall breaks.

But the information the video contains is very revealing about the psychological war we are fighting.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Slightly off topic, but I would like to have a follow up of that emergency hospital China built, the videos of people being welded into their apartments, and the CCP roaming the streets, arresting anyone not in lockdown.

Where are all the bodies? What about the back log for the crematoriums in China? It all seems to have dropped off. Were they even dealing with Covid over there?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Interesting and truth , i am not there yet to understand what all deindividuation do , but clearly it change people , we are being played ...people start misbehave more easyer..

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Was this not common knowledge on here and all around the truth community?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Well it was but we like to replay all their lies lol
edit on 28-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

China has reported only 4634 deaths, and most likely those numbers are fake, 3 deaths per 1million....that`s nothing.
And we cant know what happen there, it`s a dictatorship .

I suspect they created a media show from the start, killed dissident , people die for flu and air pollution etc...

CCP played their part in the spectacle , then it moved to other countrys , where Fauci et all continued

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I said it at the beginning that it could be a smokescreen, and that the virus story was a cover up for the Chinese government to crack down on the protests and off anyone that supported or was involved with the protests.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Yeeh many were questioning,and you were right . And they had their simulation exercise on a worldwide corona epidemic, which Bill Gates seem to deny even happened .

Why is Gates denying Event 201?

And even before event 201 they had planned all , i forget what was the name of that document ...somewhere 2011 or so...

They planned the locksteps for many years

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
The goal is deindividuation through masks.

I came across this video about why you get spooked from 4th wall breaks.

But the information the video contains is very revealing about the psychological war we are fighting.

youtu.be...

The masks are about capitulation, compliance, and submission.
But they are only a part of the goal.
There are deeper, and more messed-up goals.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If youve ever looked into Rex84 or Agenda21 (which i think is called agenda 2020 or 2030 now) this whole virus seems to connect dots to help roll it all out.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

Well yes, it look`s like they had all those plans and it`s all connected. And they want to destroy the midle class and small companys .

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
Thanks for finding evidence, I knew it wasn't some Mandela effect with my memory. I recall family members reporting living with deceased ones in body bags in the next room while not allowed to leave the building.

Maybe showing the differences in government reactions, but to me, if it was serious to actually commit to these actions, were they even dealing with Covid?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And that's what bothers me, it just dropped from the radar and everyone moved on. Were they lying? Was it Covid? WHO sat there and patted China on the back like best buds, but now nothing.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yes, get rid of middle class because they only need the poor to work for them, most everything is now automated.

The agenda is also to herd most the poor into large cities and build up, then add into that Fauci's wife is the head of the org that decides what's vaccines are ethical to mandate to humans? Conflict of interest much?

The WHOLE thing reeks of something very suspicious

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I have seen posters sneer at the mention of false positives, saying something to the effect of "that is ludacris, where'd you hear that?". So, I guess some think it's just a wacky personal opinion of some of us. 🤷‍♀️

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So I have two workers whose wives were false positives. This caused a headache for us at work as to the need or not to keep workers home for two weeks. In both cases the whole family and even a new born were negative and the two wives have been in super isolation since Mar.

So that is 2 out of 6 people tested were false positives, so 33% is not good.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Was this not common knowledge on here and all around the truth community?

Yes it was, in general terms. Of course the article focuses on Great Britain, but we have had the equivalent level of deception by the authorities here in the US.

IMO the big clue was that every time a whistleblower stepped forward on this matter, he or she was quickly censored and disparaged by the powers that be.

They censor because they are afraid of the truth.

top topics

join