It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Could Prove Lazar's Special Element 115 Exists. But Won't Do It.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheodorePenderhuges

.... 70 species of aliens, etc.

I remembered a book ...with multi-species of aliens, that had supposed to be from the KGB? Don’t think the information actually comes from the KGB, but why not some disinformation..... interesting looking Aliens nevertheless in artwork.

Here’s a direct link to the book pdf....

en.calameo.com...

edit on 20-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Interesting. Here is a Knapp interview of Lear from early 1988, prior to Lazar’s story. He discuss all the different alien species plus MJ-12 and the rest of the topics that encompass 80s UFO lore. By this time, Lear already has part of the frame work to Lazar’s tale. Here he speaks on Area 51 and a supposed EBE being kept there.

www.mysterywire.com...

edit on 20-10-2020 by TheodorePenderhuges because: Misspelling

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheodorePenderhuges
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Interesting. Here is a Knapp interview of Lear from early 1988, prior to Lazar’s story. He discuss all the different alien species plus MJ-12 and the rest of the topics that encompass 80s UFO lore. By this time, Lear already has part of the frame work to Lazar’s tale. Here he speaks on Area 51 and a supposed EBE being kept there.

www.mysterywire.com...

First off let me say as I re-read the book in my previous posted link... it’s an interesting read all the way through.... when I first viewed it, long ago, I didn’t pay much attention to what was written, only flipping through the pictures... but I’m finding out that some of the writings to go with the pictures are compelling.

Now for The George and Lear show... it is possible that it might have helped to add and or lead an impressionable Bob down the road of UFOology.

Lear has a convincing demeanor.... personally I have my skeptic bias. To say that Roswell was the first UFO crash, if I understood him right, would be false if you considered the Aurora Texas UFO crash of the late 1800’s as the first reported crash of what, to the people there at the time, consider the craft unidentified. From the wiki ...”The Aurora, Texas, UFO incident reportedly occurred on April 17, 1897, when, according to locals, a UFO crashed on a farm near Aurora, Texas. The incident is claimed to have resulted in a fatality of the pilot. The pilot was "not of this world" and was said to be an alien. The pilot was buried at the Aurora cemetery......”

As for the EBE’s, Lear mentions..... that the EBE’s (1,2,3) have to have there own environment and to his knowledge cannot live for more than 20 minutes in our air. It seems to me that that cannot be the case. Unless a recovery team knows exactly where a craft is going to crash and be there standing by for the big boom.... logistically there is no way imo, to reach the craft before the occupants die, or injured, or have survived and are just there in their moment of their predicament. There is just not enough time to get to a crash site and search for injured, and then to put them in some sort of mobile environmental chamber within 20 minutes. Something is wrong with that statement he made.

What actually perked my ears, was the mentioning of the Rod Serling Documentary where there is a segment of the Holloman AFB about 3 craft coming in, and one landing and ocuppants coming out to talk to the personnel there.

I had never heard of that documentary. I found the full vid on YouTube bookmarked to view later.

edit on 21-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1....”What actually perked my ears, was the mentioning of the Rod Serling Documentary where there is a segment of the Holloman AFB about 3 craft coming in, and one landing and ocuppants coming out to talk to the personnel there.

I had never heard of that documentary. I found the full vid on YouTube bookmarked to view later......”

Now that I’ve viewed it, it’s a pretty enlightening Rod Serling/Jacques Vallee Documentary ... made in 1974...some UFO classics retelling segments as well as great testimony....

The vid starts shortly after the beginning (Ezekiel Wheel account) and actually ends at 01:22:22 ....after that, the rest is, edited in, rehashed segments already presented.

One remarkable segment included what Social Psychologists have to say about the phenomenon in general. But within what’s being said is dialogue that almost verbatim is the dialogue used by President Reagan, 1987, at the UN on uniting a force to repel attackers not of this world .... vid time 01:17:00

The Holloman AFB segment is compelling as an account that happened as Lear mentioned in the George and Lear show. Supposedly there was to be actual footage in the documentary of a meeting with actual aliens but was suppressed in favor of drawings of the aliens instead.

Enjoy if you have not seen it yet. I did!

Below is a gif clip I pulled from the Holloman AFB segment that Lear speaks of... this clip has an almost genuine look to it of an object descending onto the base. It is said on an old ATS Holloman thread that this scene may have made it pass the production filters and made it onto the documentary. Then below that, a screen capture of the radar screen with three objects....perhaps shown as effects but not genuine. And below that, is a screen capture off of the gif clip of an object presumably heading onto the base. The object does not look identifiable. It is said there were multiple cameras....

....not to digress further beyond the title of this thread. Lear’s name led from one thing to another. 1000 pardons.

edit on 23-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Could this G. Knapp under the director titles, bottom left hand corner, be one and the same George Knapp of journalism fame?

Odd ... Russian Federation mentioning in the same memo....

edit on 9-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join