It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Are We Gonna Act Like Raised By Wolves Not A Thing??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
youtu.be...
What?? No one here peeped this before?
We got Ridley Scott,
opening scene looked like Prometheus.
We got Androids on steroids
We got a Dystopian society with advanced technology.
We got atheist vs religious doctrinarians at war.
We got a damned good flck.

Klik^^ here ..

edit on 17-9-2020 by Spider879 because: Because I chose to dammit!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

We got a good series!!!!

thankx for heads up

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Wow!

That looks pretty amazing!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Agreed - watched the first 5 episodes and I’m hooked!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Don't forget Ragnar!
Its also got Ragnar from Vikings in it.

It is a good story so far and the cinematography is top notch as you would expect from Ridley.
Parallels with Romulus and Remus in the story as well.

I do hope that in the future Ridley Scott is remembered for his incredible contribution to film,rather than what I fear may happen..
I worry that if AI turns out the way he so often sees it,he will not be remembered as among the UKs best movie directors-but as a prophet.

edit on 17/9/2020 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yeah it's a thing..

You know, HBO rarely disappoints when it comes to their series. It's amazing how many "hits" they create when you think about it.

This show is very captivating and visually stunning.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Amazing series, there are far between good series..

Raised by wolves and The Boys.. is the ONLY good series since, GoT.. not including the last two seasons.
imo.
edit on 17-9-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Androids are crosseyed in the future? lol

I'll watch anything where Travis Fimmel and action is involved. He's my new Harrison Ford - Mel Gibson. Dude's got savvy.

Looks interesting. I've been seeing ads for it. May actually have to give it a go.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Androids on steroids my adenoids lol

I'm gonna look for this.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Its my favorite right now, I’m all caught up and waiting.

Did y’all notice where they are? Keppler 22B! I thought it very interesting they used that location. They also said they were unconscious for 15 years, so I haven’t done the math yet to see how fast they were supposedly going to get there.

I hope they don’t ruin it with an agenda. They were on shaky ground last episode with the vegetarian stuff.
edit on 17-9-2020 by TexasTruth because: Old guy eyes

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I got rid of HBO after Game of Thrones was finished and Westworld went off the rails. This show does look intriguing though.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Another op female killing men and will turn into transgender Android civil rights season 2

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
All current Ep. seen..

Just wow!

I gotta say, this is going to be my new fave. This show has so many twists and mysteries in every Ep... There are shows that try to do this and leave you guessing without wanting to put it off due to the many confusing plots pressed into each but this show actually does it right!

Ridley has seriously outdone himself. Screw movies... I want more like this!

This series will seriously have you hitting "NEXT EPISODE" at every single epesode ending. I was even expecting one or two 'tame' or mild episodes but that didn't happen... Just good story after good story.

I can't wait to see what 'lies beneath'... So many unanswered questions!!

I love how they use Atheisms and Religion as the root for mankind's survival. I also love how they don't push to on either for the purpose of the show. It makes you feel like you have 2 paths to choose from, a feeling of taking a side but those lines blur quite a bit in this show and they do it spectacularly well. Good and Bad in both systems - sometimes the one that seems the least dangerous is the most destructive and the one that seems more dangerous seems more civil and humane.

Crazy show. 5 out of 5

I haven't checked yet but I've wanted to 100 times but... isn't the droid chick the same chick who droided out on Westworld?

This droid chick has some serious issues.... Talk about melt down.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Nope, her (can we still use that term?) name is Amanda Collin. I think you are talking about Evan Rachel Wood ... they can on occasions look alike though.

So far - awesome show
edit on 18-9-2020 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Man I'm hooked don't have HBO so watched the first episode on Youtube and it's like okay I might have to sign up for HBO MAx but it is so expensive.

Episodic series is the way to on so many levels, as long it's not too drawn out, it's the best way to cover extensive storylines and cast of characters that movies just dont have time to develop.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Man I'm hooked don't have HBO so watched the first episode on Youtube and it's like okay I might have to sign up for HBO MAx but it is so expensive.

Episodic series is the way to on so many levels, as long it's not too drawn out, it's the best way to cover extensive storylines and cast of characters that movies just dont have time to develop.

Stream it for free on Cynerfilx or Typhoon, go-to YouTube for tutorials .

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

thanks for posting this. just saw the trailer for it and it looks good.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Pull the trigger quickly. This is a show you wont want to delay seeing. It's fantastic so far.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

you got me in trouble with the boss. i sat down for 5 straight episodes and my honey do list didnt shrink today.

hooked

new topics

top topics

join