It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surrey RCMP officers swarmed by large group of kids and adults

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This happened about 5 miles from me. It's a typical spot for the teenage Bollywood crowd, to come and fight..mall parking lots are just that cool here.

These little greaseballs are 2nd, and 3rd gen, children of South Asian immigrants(from India), who worked their asses off, to spoil their boys rotten, nice cars, no rules, etc..it's a cultural thing. You will notice some parents getting involved in this too.
These little sh#ts have NOTHING to complain about..it pisses me off.

As for Surrey, it not as some are describing it. Yes, it has one pretty bad area, a square mile, the other 650 square miles are fine. Try buying a house here, good luck at anything less than a million
edit on 17-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: incoserv

Bad Beer

You realize them's fightin' words right??

a reply to: strongfp

Yup Surrey's a #hole for sure. Heard a story of a friend of a friend once had just gotten off the train there and lit up his last smoke, crackhead came up and asked him for a smoke, dude said that was his last one and actually offered him the rest of his smoke. In return, the guy stabbed him in the gut and he lost part of his intestine.

Not wanting to go off-topic or make fun of a crappy 'thing', but I couldn't help but remember this skit on reading your comment,

We're living in crazy times, for sure,

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I love how your comment (the only sensible and fact based one so far) had zero stars, but comments about violence against natives have plenty.

ATS seems to have been sucked into the divide and conquer propaganda machine at full force now.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Since there is a beer side show going on in here, I will add my 2c.

My Picks:

Canadian Beers:

Canadian
Sleemans Creme Ale
Alpine

Mexican Beers:

Pacifico
Modello

US beers

Stroh's Bohemian (Now made by Pabst in US, and Sleeman in CA)

Overseas:

Guiness
and my absolute favorite: KillKenny

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: vonclod

I love how your comment (the only sensible and fact based one so far) had zero stars, but comments about violence against natives have plenty.

ATS seems to have been sucked into the divide and conquer propaganda machine at full force now.

Thanks!, yes, it is what it is, some of the posters are Canadian, but maybe not local, I have lived here, or within 40 miles my whole life. I know whats up around here.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No ones life matter except police here tehre are dozzens and dozens of REAL police brutality wrong address killings .
problem for the right is they cant twist thouse to a BLM rioting problem .

But just wate to November you think its bad now Biden louses all hell brakes louse and Trump well he will do just what he has been .

Honestly I really wonder if there will be a UNTIED States after November ( or If there is a UNTIED stats now even .

One side riots the other side saying let it all burn .
Both wanting the very chaos we have NEITHER will to consided a election No matter which one wins .

Bidne wins and we will have radical right wings doing the attacking . As it is now any one who wares a MEG hate tehn attacks someone NEVER gets posted about here .

www.theroot.com...

now watch the excauses flow as long as its Trump supporters doing the attacking its fine to the right .
just like as Long as its Demacrats doing tehr ioting is fine to teh left .

call it what you want But there is NO UNITED stats

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: incoserv

Don't know when you last visited leaf land, but we have a rather large and anti - big 'brewer' establishment now. My father and I have watched the micro brew movement move it's way from the west coast of the US to Canada and sweep (rather quickly) to the east.

Come visit southern ontario, lots of micro brewers here. Plus a giant needle and lots of water flowing over a ledge is neat too.

Hope I can take you up on that invitation one day! Thanks!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
No ones life matter except police here tehre are dozzens and dozens of REAL police brutality wrong address killings .
problem for the right is they cant twist thouse to a BLM rioting problem .

But just wate to November you think its bad now Biden louses all hell brakes louse and Trump well he will do just what he has been .

Honestly I really wonder if there will be a UNTIED States after November ( or If there is a UNTIED stats now even .

One side riots the other side saying let it all burn .
Both wanting the very chaos we have NEITHER will to consided a election No matter which one wins .

Bidne wins and we will have radical right wings doing the attacking . As it is now any one who wares a MEG hate tehn attacks someone NEVER gets posted about here .

www.theroot.com...

now watch the excauses flow as long as its Trump supporters doing the attacking its fine to the right .
just like as Long as its Demacrats doing tehr ioting is fine to teh left .

call it what you want But there is NO UNITED stats

This wasn't in the states, it wasn't political, not about police brutality either. Just a bunch of snot nosed kids with no rules or limits acting up to "look" gangsta!!

Thats it!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ther are 100s of post here about someone going to prison and the replys are I hope they get tortured and raped .

Does not matter what someone is charged with they are scum who deserve to die . even when you have 1000s of people who are rail roaded Buy enforcement it dont matter .

The real scum well they get out anyway and again it dont matter . this police Prisons for profit system GOT BUILT because its what people voted for the cops just doing what every the y want JUST look at Portland 60 days Of riots ( THERE ARE COPS IN THAT CITY !

Its ONE mayor who says stand down let them loot and the cops well sure just forget all about brutality
THE RIGHT totally iggy the FACT the VERY cops they SUPPORT are letting the riots just go one and on and on all it takes for that is ONE mayor saying let them ,

Yea great Cops

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
fairly Sure Salem OREGON is in the states But ok as for whos right wings well Right call every rioter left wing one size fits all Hu ?
What only applys to the left ?
PS the photos sure are Not teens either www.theroot.com...
edit on 17-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
You are so off topic

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The riots are a problem being iggyed Democrats think it makes Trump look bad .
Thing is ITS 10,000 COPS who all LISTEN to one MAYOR who let riots go on and on .
PROVING COPS are NOTHING MORE then HIRED to protect mayors and have NOTHING to do with enforcing teh LAWS against RIOTS

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
why is it the RIGHT is NOT calling out tehse COPs who just STAND a let riots go on and on ?
Never noticed cops being shy about bashing people in the past ?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
UMMM NO this topic is about POLICE and in this case people attacking police me pointing out How we or maybe canada letting police states Be built caused the problem is just showing BOTH sides of teh issue .

IN THE TITLE Officers swarmed . My replys officers who just site back and LET this problem BUILD .
Here of Canada Or any other police for profit country .
Or Russia

No one ever talks about when will Police start DOING the JOB You say they are hired to do .

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

fairly Sure Salem OREGON is in the states But ok as for whos right wings well Right call every rioter left wing one size fits all Hu ?
What only applys to the left ?
PS the photos sure are Not teens either www.theroot.com...

You are correct, Salem is in the states, a few towns/cities named Salem. Problem here is, this OP is about Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
yes I know my replys show how things are here . It relates because the poster has made this LOOK Canada Has the same problem .

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
would you feel better with how the Protesting BLM effects Canada well Dont know that so wont point it out .
All I can say Is this is posted in a way To IMPLY they have the same problem for the same reason .
Guess Canada felt left out of the chaos so imported a little .
Honestly I would hope they would be smarter then we are after all It would not take much to be smarter .

If the mods feel that police problems are not a world wide problem then yes they should deleted my replys .
Or if they feel that The reply's should ONLY point out the Thug side of the problem then again they should delte my reply .
edit on 17-9-2020 by midnightstar because: update

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

would you feel better with how the Protesting BLM effects Canada well Dont know that so wont point it out .
All I can say Is this is posted in a way To IMPLY they have the same problem for the same reason .

We have had a few protests here, all peaceful. We do not have the same situation going on here, by any stretch. I hope it stays that way, we aren't as divided. We don't have a 2 party system either. I think mostly whats happening in the US is class warfare/political.
edit on 17-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
good von for a 100 years country's have copied THE us But I hope for the last few they stop doing that as all you can learn from Us now is how to divide and tear a Country apart .
I sujest The they Charge thous thugs stop it BEFORE it becomes whole citys Burning .

The US could stop the riots any time we want But always them because of a election saying its all a myor shows 10000 cops who are no more then hired to do what mayors say .

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

good von for a 100 years country's have copied THE us But I hope for the last few they stop doing that as all you can learn from Us now is how to divide and tear a Country apart .

We are the same in many ways, but vastly different in others..we are practically Venezuela to many US members here..lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join