It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do you deal knowing you will die?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Since you are a Christian it should be safe for me to recommend praying to Christ that you never get a messiah complex. It's like carrying the weight of the World on your shoulders; quite a crushing experience; not like chicken soup at all.

I can only guess what Hobson's thoughts are. Maybe "I suppose if the fish get tired of sea food maybe they would like some chicken soup."

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
I don't know yet if I will die.

Quite true. You've survived everything so far, right? When have you ever died? Never. Other people die all the time, but they're not you. Why would you expect to die?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's common knowledge everybody dies, it's an assumption based on? Everybody will tell you they will die and that we will too. I must be too young to be thinking about death.

Is there something magical about life perhaps everybody is missing?
edit on 16-9-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I've noticed you're quite a character. Thanks for the correct spelling
of Hobson. I gave it second glance but left it.
Hobson was Arthur's butler. but you know that.

edit on 16-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's common knowledge everybody dies, it's an assumption based on? Everybody will tell you they will die and that we will too. I must be too young to be thinking about death.

Is there something magical about life perhaps everybody is missing?

Only the dead know for certain, and they're not talking.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Here ya go betch, do your worst.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I feel in peace. I feel there is something more to this world and I know and knowing that gives me excitement. I hope I will go down with my loved ones beside me holding my hand thats all.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
That's so funny!

It's like a prisoner being scared about the thought that one day he will be free..

You never die. Your body does. You are energy, and energy can't be destroyed - even Einstein realized this, and thus awakened to the truth about eternal life of the soul.

Anything with a beginning must have an ending. You have no beginning, so you have no ending. Your body had birth, so it must have death. You are life, and life has no opposite. The opposite of death is birth, not life.

'Separation' had beginning, so it must have ending - this means, that at one point, we 'melt back' into The Great Spirit, that created us by separating us from itself, creating a temporary, 'artificial', illusory 'separation' (although we're still connected, as All is One), that will end soon.. (cosmically speaking).

You can think of us all as drops of water that have been taken out of the ocean - we can be said to be next to each other, to the left, right, above, below - but once we're gathered and dropped back into the ocean, this kind of separation-based distinction can no longer be done.

Don't be afraid to return whence you came from - for it is a much better way of existing than having to lower yourself enough to be miserable in a physical body for such an agonizingly long time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join