It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weakest Great Elder [Written by AI]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The following story was written by an AI (the large GPT2 model). Although GPT3 is far better than GPT2 it isn't publicly available and I wanted something I could easily run for free on my own computer. I have only slightly corrected some of the grammar in this story so it's pretty much entirely the work of an AI. I will probably post some more of these but it can take a few tries to get something which is decent. The prompt I used to generate this story was "He stared into the crystal ball and a picture began to form".

He stared into the crystal ball and a picture began to form in his mind.

A young girl, with long dark red hair, dressed in a white dress, wore a silver necklace, and was smiling at him. She wore a blue ribbon on her back, and it had a diamond-shaped design on the left side, with another diamond-shaped design on the right side. The girl had a golden crown, and was looking up at the sky, as if she was looking towards the sun.

Then, she smiled.

"I am the Great Elder of the Crystal Moon Sect, Gong Li."

She smiled again.

"It may be hard to believe, but I am one of the seven Great Elders of the world," the girl said.

"I am just a simple boy, who has lost his way. I have been to many places and met many people. But I have never met anyone of great ability. Only those of lowly status. Now, you have shown me that you are truly powerful."

The girl's eyes turned red. "But I am not powerful."

"What! You are one of the strongest people on Earth, and yet you are still one of the weakest. What?"

Her hair trembled as she said, "I am the weakest among the seven Great Elders of the world. I am not good at fighting, and I do not know what I am supposed to do. I have never been able to reach the level of a true Great Elder."

"I believe that after you get stronger, you will be able to do things that no ordinary person can do."

Gong Li's eyes were filled with tears. "Are you saying that you want me to become your disciple? If you want to become my disciple, then I will become your disciple. This is a matter that I have to decide right now. I will make you my disciple."

"What…what do you want me to do?"

"You have two choices. You can either follow the path of a great and powerful person or you can follow the path of a humble person and become my disciple."
edit on 13/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So two humble disciples following each other.
Strikes me as rather humiliating.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
AI likes pushovers huh? Who’d a thought.

“I am a kind god, now bend the knee”.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Let me guess what the Seventh Elder could be, a gaint Celesital Space Dragon that way up there in own digital space named Sun something, but reality it giant photon space cannon that way uo there named Sun Eater?
edit on 13-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Here's another decent one which I thought was pretty interesting because it seems to be describing some sort of lucid dreaming state in which some sort of quest must be completed. The prompt I used for this was the first sentence from one of my own stories, Interconnection - Chapter 11, which was "The warmth of the sunlight and the sound of birds chirping their morning tunes gently nudges me out of my slumber". Cannot be bothered creating a title for this one.

The warmth of the sunlight and the sound of birds chirping their morning tunes gently nudges me out of my slumber. My eyes are half-opened, and yet it's as if the darkness around me, the sounds of the world around me, the colors of the sky, and the sensation of my surroundings all blend together to create a perfect illusion.

There's a long, warm, blissful silence to be had, almost as if I'm back in the forest and I've just come back to visit with my ancestors. The sun feels like it shines brightly for some reason, but it's not exactly hard to discern that I'm looking down on a forest and its inhabitants, but it's the trees and the grass that give me the impression that I'm standing in a different world.

There's no sign of Grimm anywhere around me, no signs of the outside world to hinder my progress forward.

The thought of all the people I've lost here and the ones I might leave behind makes me dizzy, as if I've only recently arrived at this point of my life. I feel the weight on my shoulders and I can't help but be overcome by a kind of desperation. My body aches, and the only things that are keeping me moving are my own arms and legs.

Just as I'm reaching for my glasses to take in the scenery, my hands are grasped in front of me in a way that my eyes can't keep up with.

"T…The hell!" It's my mother, who had just awoken me. "Are you okay, Elsa? Why are you crying?"

It's as if my entire body wants to tear itself apart, but a part of me knows that that is never going to happen, that it is an impossibility.

My fingers curl into fists, and I feel as if my life force is screaming to the heavens to break them. The tears are the only sign to my surroundings of what is happening. My mother wipes them away, but I don't really give her a chance to do so.

"I…" I close my eyes once more, and suddenly I feel like my whole body is aching from all over again.

new topics

top topics

join