It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to STOP all Karen attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I thought Karens were just women who lost their attractiveness.
A mirror of societies attitude towards them as they lose power.
A deluge of complex words and complaints to cause them to feel "greater" than the people who no longer give her any of the princess's deserved attention.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

incel drivel.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I went to one of these forums after I declined to meet a joyclub member because he was kind of giving off strange vibes and I told him that and got tons of messages of the same drivel the OP spews.

That was scary to read on these forums but also sad. Very often it's their personality. How that personality formed is a different question as everyone is shaped by their surrounding (mother complexes, family ...).

Maybe they never experienced love from their mother or grew up in a family without love between the parents. So they get a wrong picture about how relationships work and never understood that they should be founded on love.

That does not excuse them from being so hateful and violent against women though.
edit on 12.9.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Just wow. How pathetic that you seem to hate all women. You know how many times I heard this kind of bull# from men when I was in the military? That women couldn’t do the job, that we were all lesbians/bitches/pick your stupid word. You are just like them, just a sad little snowflake keyboard warrior. Roar!

Get over yourself. Nobody cares about your rant.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
50 feet handgun vs pellet guns

www.airgundepot.com...

Never had anyone bother me for long Karen or otherwise

People who have the time to spend on you i find dont have the stomic to talk to me long

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

edit on 12-9-2020 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

The use of the name Karen as a mean pejorative is SEXIST - because it refers in an ugly and derisive way to females.

I don't agree, and I'm a woman. It is not SEXIST. It is not referring to all women derogatorily, just busybody women. By the way, the male version of Karen is "Chad".

The use of the name Karen causes real pain and real problems for real life Karen's. By using the name this way the OP has perpetuated the real life harassment of nice women named Karen.

I can see how this could happen. I've used the term "Karen" and never thought about the impact on actual Karen's. I will think about this one.

Use the word B#*ch or "overly entitled" or "mean" or "rude" but STOP using a real name that hurts real people through no fault of their own but the fault of people using the name the way the OP does.

How about "busybody"? Because that is actually what they are. No need to curse and use PC terms like "overly entitled". Just say it like it is.... BUSYBODIES!! We've always had them, just seems like there's more of them nowadays.
edit on 13/9/2020 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Whore of Revelations = World Health of Organization.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I thought Karens were just women who lost their attractiveness.
A mirror of societies attitude towards them as they lose power.
A deluge of complex words and complaints to cause them to feel "greater" than the people who no longer give her any of the princess's deserved attention.

I think Karen is a 35+ woman with a once-trendy haircut that complains and criticizes.

the person that walks up to the counter and the fast food workers or whatever go 'oh no not her again'

the woman who scolds the little league / soccer / t-ball coach cuz her child isn't starting.

I know two real-life Karens and they're both good people.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is trashy, even for this dumpster fire of a website.

What kind of person raised you to be so repugnant?
edit on 13-9-2020 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have a wonderful aunt named Karen. She is amazing, and frequently sends me cards, not just for my birthday, but at any time when I’m not even expecting one. She has always been in my corner and I love her very much. I shouldn’t play favorites, but she is my favorite aunt. She is a super person. It grieves and saddens me to hear the term Karen used in such a derogatory way. You know, people like that I use a different word - bitch or prick. Why use someone’s name? To me, that’s just stupid. Social media spawned this dumpster fire.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The most simple and hands-off solution would be to use my favorite phrase (and I have used it, it works in the Jaw Drop sense, gains me brief silence & opportunity to happily walk off)

"If I wanted your opinion on this, I'd have asked your husband to remove his member from your mouth. I did not ask, therefore, PUT IT BACK IN THERE until I want your opinion. Which is never."

It's a shame this would backfire on men if you guys used it, though. I'm a chick, and I think that's why they end up fumbling for something snappy to retort with while I leave.

Edit: Upon reflection, there is bound to be some uppity Karen or Karenite who will try to scold me for that.
Tough cookies, Suzie. If you don't like the response, then mind your business in the first place to avoid such a response. End of discussion.
edit on 9/14/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Since this is the rant section:

The use of the name Karen is mean, hostile, and harms real women

No it isn't, and no it doesn't. Stop talking for the rest of us already, it's annoying & belittling to assume we need some damned decorum warrior figure to do the talking collectively 24/7. Assuming you're a woman, you're just stepping on my neck to feel in control of someone else. THANKS. If you're a dude, grow a pair already and stop it.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

No it isn't, and no it doesn't. Stop talking for the rest of us already, it's annoying & belittling to assume we need some damned decorum warrior figure to do the talking collectively 24/7. Assuming you're a woman, you're just stepping on my neck to feel in control of someone else. THANKS. If you're a dude, grow a pair already and stop it.

If you are ok with using a real person's name and causing real people to be spit on and treated badly because of the name they were born with, their gender and their skin color - and want to support this - well I guess that is your right.

I'll tell my Grandma Karen that one more person wants her to suffer because of the name she was born with. That's life these days and she should suck it up when a lovely person like her is treated badly because people on ATS told her to grow a pair and suck it up, she deserves it being born white a female and given the name Karen - according to people on ATS who say so.

edit on 9/14/20 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I'll tell my Grandma Karen that one more person wants her to suffer because of the name she was born with.

Stop being melodramatic, your grandma Karen, even if you had one, is long dead since you're a really old person yourself.

edit on 14-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

If you are ok with using a real person's name and causing real people to be spit on and treated badly because of the name they were born with, their gender and their skin color - and want to support this - well I guess that is your right.

Damn right I am. I also know a Karen, she's been doing fine and finds the meme trend hilarious herself. THAT is the difference between being a teacup, and being able to survive in the world.

I'll tell my Grandma Karen that one more person wants her to suffer because of the name she was born with. That's life these days and she should suck it up when a lovely person like her is treated badly because people on ATS told her to grow a pair and suck it up, she deserves it being born white a female and given the name Karen - according to people on ATS who say so.

Frankly, I both don't believe you have a grandmother named Karen, let alone a living one.

Edit: If the real life Suzies of the world could tough it out and live with it, so can the Karens. Oh, and the Felicias.

Bye, Felicia.
edit on 9/14/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join