It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower accuses Trump appointees of downplaying Russian interference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Which way does a whistle blow?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

It says it in the article several times "allegations". He has no evidence of any wrongdoing or actual witnesses, like names of people. Does this sound familiar to you at all.

The President can implement his or her own strategy for the country. They can move employees, fire them, abandon old policies. Even look into potential violations of former or current employees like Joe Biden. And if they are really good, spy on their political enemies like Obama and get away with it legally.

i never said it was criminal...

it mean that if there is a real threat to the american people trump would hide the threat if it make him look bad
exactly like when he ignore the the intel about russian bounty on us soldier...it was putting life of american troops and he ignore it cause it make him look bad

I was a military officer and can tell you first hand, and Strzok admitted the same thing just this week, that intel on anything like Russian bounties are not only hard to prove but also hard to believe. For one, there is so much intel and most of it is garbage. I would read pages of intel daily and most of it was junk. Almost all of it in fact. It became so useless I would skim it over and go on my missions.

Second, the people in Afghanistan trying to kill me were not motivated by money. There are no nice homes, cars, flashy clothing, bling. They are religious zealots. Money is not a motivator for them. The intel reports even stated it but even if the Russians were it makes no difference. I still have to stop people from killing me.

And you know who else put up money and weapons to kill Russians in Afghanistan? Oh, that would be the United States so what are we talking about at that point. It's just warfare.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think he's a Russian Bot.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

hahaha!!! a funny comment if you look at what is posted here on ats daily.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Still waiting for the direct evidence of collusion that Adam Schiff told America he had. Almost like he's a lyng dog face pony soldier.

Whenever Schiff is relatively quiet, as he has been for the past 3 months, the scumbag is prepping something. He did the same thing before recruiting Eric Ciaramella to file the false whistleblower report last year, with assistance from Alexander Vindman and IG Michael Atkinson.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Dont forget in another thread zoid said it was a couple hundred feet from the artic ocean. Russian asset sent to spread disinformation? Maybe maybe not.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The OP is an account created less than a month ago. He/she/them authored 2 anti-Trump threads today.

WE'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE MANY TIMES.

IT ISN'T WORKING.

Yes and they have also stated they don’t even live in the US.

As far as these “stories”, the Left is scared to death because they know they are going to lose....AGAIN

hey the op been here since 2008 made new account in 2012 dint post in a long time but now i got some to say and you wont shut me down...this site used to be about the unknown a speculative debate nut mow its been high jack by trump cult...

so you can do like trump a pull theory out of your ass about me...but ill still ne here to call your bs

I believe, you may actually be a sentient potato.......
........that pops out from under a bridge every 4 years to spread troll excrement all over the place.
Fortunately the membership here are smarter than a sentient potato, well, mostly.
Hilarious thread is hilarious.

edit on 10 9 2020 by Artlogic because: My cats breath smells like cat food

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: NightFlight

Why do you all HATE President Trump so much ?????

It is insanity...

They don’t even really know but it’s obvious they hate America.

you guys are the haters. i dont like trump but america is still fascinating!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I know you are but what am I?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

It is insanity...

Is that really hard to figure out. Trump is how to put this politely an arse hole. He is self centered he is egotistical. And overall just a poor human being. His one redeeming quality when he decides to do something he will move heaven and earth to do it. But thats the problem he has always been this way even when he was on TV he was known for being rude and firing people. Its what he does now you can argue people wanted someone like this in office and to some extent I guess thats true.

But i can understand why people hate him but we are left with a question. Do we elect someone with dimentia over him?? im going to be honest very tough call for me and im a democrat.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Trump down played the overhyped fear tactics that 2 million US civilians would die of COVID-19.

Good point.
edit on 10-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
Which way does a whistle blow?

Or is it more like a kiss a$$? A useful idiot?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Another fake "whistleblower" just like the impeachment hoax LOL 😎

Some people got fired for the last "official" hoax 😎

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Will this be like the other great escapade where they had a whistleblower that heard someone say that they heard someone else say that they heard something in the phone call between Trump and the president of another country... and Schiff reads a false transcript before Congress.... and then the real transcript is released, revealing that the whole Democrat story was false???

Run on sentence... IDGAF.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Considering Joe Biden asked Chinese President Xi Ping to help him, monitoring chinese activities sounds like a good idea.

Infact Bidens campaign needs a Crossfire Typoon, type investigation. I heard, from an anonymous source that Bidens campaign manager was in Prague meeting Chinese handlers....

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It is insanity...

The real question is why you love him so much...

you guys where where so on bush for allegation that he knew about 9/11 attack and he let it happen and +/- 4500 people died and now this guy say from is own mouth that he down play the virus that cause 200 000 death and now he is downplaying a threat from russia and you guys are still ok with that?...you still can trust what he is telling when is been lying for months about about what he knew...

so with all the live lost and maybe love one, the lying , the cover ups ,the manipulation of vital information....my question is what still in it for you?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Considering Joe Biden asked Chinese President Xi Ping to help him, monitoring chinese activities sounds like a good idea.

Infact Bidens campaign needs a Crossfire Typoon, type investigation. I heard, from an anonymous source that Bidens campaign manager was in Prague meeting Chinese handlers....

ok first evidence about biden asking anything to chinese

second theis stry is not base on anonymous source...the source is Secretary Brian Murphy

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
He can be impeached again for the crime scene has recently committed

link   
Liberals... "WHAAAAAAAAAH. Trump is not listening to what we tell him and we can't get our Wussia and White Supwemesthts stories front and centre ! Tweason !!! Tweason!!!. How dare a Pwesident tell his organisation where to focus!!!"

link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

ok first evidence about biden asking anything to chinese

second theis stry is not base on anonymous source...the source is Secretary Brian Murphy

and third they dont talk about monitoring they monitor everyone they talk about reporting it to congress...
thay wanted to exclude anything about russia who would make trump look bad and instead putting only stuff about china and iran to fit trump narative that china and iran are helping biden

he is exploiting the fact that china and iran said they prefer biden...but there is no evidence as this day that they are helping they just express there opinion nothing more.
edit on 10-9-2020 by THeGreaTZoiD because: correction

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join