It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Tells States Prepare Vaccine Distribution Centers By Nov 1st

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

It's from the movie Flight of the Navigator. Classic 80's ufo movie.

I just want to know how to get ahold of the vaccine for testing/inspection.
With that perv Bill Gates being put forward with what looks like a softball conspiracy that normies can follow, this sh!t is just getting stupid.

I expect some bad chemicals or inert chemicals that do nothing but help back the trillions of tax dollars stolen.
Too many cooked numbers and an entire party trying to hide their crimes right now.
So quickly the podesta emails, Hillary emails, Gates, Epstein, Gisalain mossad spy bs
morphed into the 2020 crisis.
5eyes massive distraction to save the system beacuse the biggest players of the dnc have been caught up to no good.
Funny blm being funneled to the dnc when you call to donate.
Hopefully the white hats aren't gone.
Hiding crimes for optics is bs.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I doubt that implies wide distribution. Even if the vaccine comes out by then, it'll likely be 6-12 months down the track before it even starts to be widely distributed. Regardless, I'm hoping this is true. Don't care who the vaccine falls under, which administration, this is greately needed.... I don't want them to rush it, but if there's a positive confidence by November that we've got something, I'm happy.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Children and adults are test subjects with vaccines.

U.S. GOVT LOSES LANDMARK VACCINE LAWSUIT

Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr.,& Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed anti-vaccine documentary, Vaxxed and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory. They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were none.

This means that the US Department of Health and Human Services and all vaccine makers have been lying to the American people for over 30 years about the effectiveness and safety of vaccines;

this may ultimately mean that continuing the existence — at least in their current form — of five US “healthcare” agencies are now in doubt: the CDC, the FDA, the IOM, the NIH and the “Health” part of DHHS itself; this may also threaten the existence of state medical boards and exclusive medical guilds like the AMA: o

This means that vaccine makers have been fraudulently exempt from what all other pharmaceutical drug makers have been forced to do concerning biannual recertification for quality and effectiveness — meaning that that their vaccines have never been tested for quality and have had no proven safety or effectiveness for over 30 years; o

This case can now be legally cited by all parents fraudulently mandated by any government/organizational regulation/requirements that they must vaccinate their children for school or any other activity to stop the forced vaccination of their children; o

This case can now be legally cited by all employees being mandated by their employers to be vaccinated in order to retain their jobs; o
This case can now be legally cited by all those who seek compensation for vaccine injury, making it likely that the pharmacidical vaccine industry can in the near future be legally bankrupted out of existence, like Bayer-Monsanto after the landmark legal victory won by the dying landscaper in San Francisco several weeks ago, as well as their stock value plummeting precipitously;

Court order .PDF

Australians have this group , know your rights....maybe it can benefit also other countrys

Know your rights

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I just want to know how to get ahold of the vaccine for testing/inspection.

Are you equipped to do so?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks for that!

The CDC and state agencies have been falling flat on their faces in testing overall. Not just with the recent Covid19.
Until independent labs come out with data and can qualify a vaccine, can't say I'd go anywhere near it.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

The CDC does not make or "qualify" vaccines.

edit on 9/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

For clarity,
www.washingtonpost.com...

Plus the CDC fabricated conclusions regarding the West Virginia Elk River, Freedom Chemical Company spill. I didn't say the CDC Made or qualified vaccines, I said I would wait for an independent lab to qualify one. Meaning a thoroughly independent review of a vaccine before even considering a jab.

As much as we'd like to think the CDC is reliable it's a political agency that has already proven to be unreliable.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yeeh...minimum 10 feet safe distance for covid vaccine

edit on 3-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Meaning a thoroughly independent review of a vaccine before even considering a jab.

That's not the way it works.
Me, I'll wait for the completion of Phase III trials. The CDC does not produce or "certify" vaccines.

edit on 9/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join