It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgently. The President of Belarus announced the falsification of Merkel's words about Navalny.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Today, during a meeting between Belarusian President Lukashenko and Russian Prime Minister Mishustin, it was announced that a telephone conversation had been intercepted, in which it was said about falsification of Navalny's poisoning.

Since there are no English subtitles in the video, I myself will translate Lukashenka's words:

“We intercepted the conversation before Merkel's statement, she said that they wanted to close his mouth, that is, Navalny. Warsaw spoke to Berlin., Two subscribers, I will let you read it, we prepared and send it to the FSB. Which clearly says that this is - falsification And there was no poisoning of Navalny.
A group of experts, as I understand it, prepared "facts" for Merkel and her administration, and perhaps the statement she made. They did this to "quote" "To discourage Putin from poking his nose into the affairs of Belarus."
Do you understand how Jesuitical these people are? "

As you understand, such statements are not made at such a high level of presidents and prime ministers. Belarus and Russia have officially and loudly accused the German Chancellor of lies, falsification and aggression. Thus, Casus belli occurred. Now either Merkel will resign in disgrace, or perhaps there will be a war, which I really would not like.

Thank.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

in lukashenko we trust!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

in lukashenko we trust!

And it's absolutely not about you. Whether you personally believe or not is your own business. If, God forbid, rockets fly, you will quickly forget your opinion. Here the leaders of Russia and Belarus want to prevent a war, leaving Merkel a chance to leave after she crossed the "red line". This statement speaks of Russia's extremely tough position. And your opinion has nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Putin got caught poisoning another person who dared speak against his reign.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Putin got caught poisoning another person who dared speak against his reign.

These are the gentlemen who kindle the war in Europe, and they themselves probably expect to sit out overseas. Putin has long stated that it will not be possible to sit out, Russia will get everyone.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Pick your poison...

It’s what putin is good at... lol

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Pick your poison...

It’s what putin is good at... lol

Welcome to Porton Down, Salisbury

The Pentagon Bio-weapons

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So basically, Russia good, Germany bad, America bad, Britain bad, Russia not make mistake. We simply move goal post da?

Da.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
“Good evening, this is Mr. Gorbachev”
“Hello Goldy, this is the White House, President Reagan speaking”
“Hello my old friend how are you today”

Bang Bang tsch Bang Bang tsch!

(That’s good old 80’s techno for you young un’s) CCCP

I hear this song every time I read these op’s.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
So basically, Russia good, Germany bad, America bad, Britain bad, Russia not make mistake. We simply move goal post da?

Da.

It was not Russia that made this provocation. There are "red lines" in politics, and Merkel crossed it.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

What does that have to do with putin assassinating his political opponents?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Off topic but one of the agents who organised the fake free festivals in the UK has admitted he was taking Porton Down '___' at the time. They make and grow all sorts there. I suspect the Salvia I was spiked with when I was told I would be killed came from Porton Down.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

What does that have to do with putin assassinating his political opponents?

Are you talking about the murders of John Lennon, John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln and Abel?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Merkel called it for what it is.

Russians love to use poison to off their political opponents.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Merkel called it for what it is.

Russians love to use poison to off their political opponents.

And what do the Germans like? Are you a Nazi?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Sounds like you have been on the mind control machine again.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Are you suggesting jimmy Carter had lennon assassinated?

As usual you've drank to much commie koolaid to admit that Putin is a butcher...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Sounds like you have been on the mind control machine again.

In vain you have sarcasm ((

Here's what Lukashenka said next:

"Therefore, I think, Bortnikov and Naryshkin will need to seriously understand this situation. We will transmit both the recorded voice and the text. Completely all the materials today or tomorrow will be with your special services so that they figure out who needs it. One quote too. : “Moreover, in the near future they have elections, voting day in the regions of Russia.” That is, they know that there are elections in Russia, and they need to slip some dirty trick before these elections. We think they will come up with something else. Here is their style. Here is their face. There is a conversation about Belarus. I will leave it to you, you will read it ... They do not guarantee us a calm life, we will not have a quiet life. I am convinced of this. But you must understand that we are determined to defend their sovereignty and independence and will not allow us to bend here. We see where the legs are already growing. And not just legs. We see that they are already stuck up to their ears in this lie and lies. But the truth has always won. And, probably The Lord is still on our side ...

Soon, according to Lukashenko, he will meet in Moscow with Vladimir Putin: " And finally, let's dot the i's on those issues that are very sensitive and painful for the two states" [/ b].

That is, before the meeting between Putin and Lukashenko, they give Merkel a chance to resign and disavow her statement. Otherwise .... Everything is very serious.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Hmm. Nothing yet about this on Deutsche Welle. Has anyone officially informed the German government of these perceptions ?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Are you suggesting jimmy Carter had lennon assassinated?

As usual you've drank to much commie koolaid to admit that Putin is a butcher...

I am ready to admit that you are a primitive provocateur. It is impossible to piss me off and dissolve me into emotions)))

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join