It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is President Trump really ahead in the polls

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Here overseas we get a mixed message.
A show that Biden gets 90% of the coverage.
The Trump at his rallies have so many people attending.
How can that be when Biden can't even fill a small little YMCA Hall.

People may not know this but President Trump is really well-liked because they know he will defend our country if it comes down to it.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

People may not know this but President Trump is really well-liked because they know he will defend our country if it comes down to it.

I’d say — different types of people.

Some like loud flag waving rally’s — others don’t.

I don’t think his rallies are really much of a gauge.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If you poll a group that 80% of leans one way, and 20% the other way, there's a good chance the results will look the way the media wants them to. I don't think there are many unbiased polls out there anymore.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

First problem in the USA is that polls are almost always biased in favor of the DNC. Not sure why, but I can't remember the last time any Republican presidential candidate was ahead in the polls.

I think maybe Reagan was the last one - but I am unsure.

Heck, Hillary had 90% chance to win the DAY of the election.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have answered half a dozen polls on the phone this year already.....must be on some sort of list or something.

Because of the way they ask the questions, I do not trust any poll results that I read. They can twist the questions so it makes you feel guilty if you answer a question other than they want you to answer.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The polls we are fed mean nothing. Look at 2016. Thank God the news doesn't run the vote counting.

The Democratic party has been hacked and backed by some big money (soros, gates probably many others). Intelligence agencies hacked. All news stations, newspapers hacked. It's only useful when you know it's (dis)info from the enemy. Thank God for the internet.

There is backlash though. Look at how bad the a NBA is tanking because of their highly politicized bs or how bad movies that try to shoehorn "diversity" or "social justice" into the script are doing. That's a real poll. And will tell you the majority of America is not at all what the news keeps telling us.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
There are some replys on ATS that compared the youtube views and likes between the recent Democrat and Republican conventions.

Trump has a very clear and strong lead among the people.

When it comes to the tv, do yourself a favour and turn it off. The information that does come through is controlled, filtered and fits the agenda of those with the money. To keep trusting someone that does lie to you is asking for trouble.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I know a number of trump voters. When I ask them if they have been polled, they say, “no, but I will say I support Biden to anyone who asks.

They feel like their answers are being recorded, so you had better lie and say you support the party. Claim that you support Biden so you won’t get audited – the way Republicans got audited once Obama got elected.

A dude told me on Friday that you have a patriotic duty to lie to pollsters. This will keep the dnc off balance
edit on 31-8-2020 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Enthusiasm does play a big role in voter turnout.

The lowest turnout for registered Democrats are men ( white and black ) under the age of 35.

They tend to be some of the loudest Democrats ironically.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
yeah basically you can count on the American media to lie about everything. Nothing out of the TV is true. Not one thing. It's all run by the CIA who are child traffickers so they are trying their hardest to cover their crimes so people don't just burn their organizations to the ground.
Most people have no #ing clue this is happening out here though. They hate the truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

True, in a sense.

The reality is that most people that live in America like America and are rather proud of that.

Then there is the 24% of America that doesn't.

These people call themselves Democrats.

Let's see how that translates mathematically in November.

edit on 31-8-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Enthusiasm does play a big role in voter turnout.

The lowest turnout for registered Democrats are men ( white and black ) under the age of 35.

They tend to be some of the loudest Democrats ironically.

I’ve been Rep, Dem, and Independent.

There is a difference in behavior.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

True, in a sense.

The reality is that most people that live in America like America and are rather proud of that.

Then there is the 24% of America that doesn't.

These people call themselves Democrats.

Let's see how that translates mathematically in November.

Uh, NO

Rah, rah, my porch flag wavers, doesn’t make anyone more American.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
yeah basically you can count on the American media to lie about everything. Nothing out of the TV is true. Not one thing. It's all run by the CIA who are child traffickers so they are trying their hardest to cover their crimes so people don't just burn their organizations to the ground.
Most people have no #ing clue this is happening out here though. They hate the truth.

There’s a reason it’s called COMMERCIAL TV.

It’s run by for profit corporations.

The CIA? Doubt that.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

They only polls, or rallies too, I suppose, that matter at all is the one on the first Thursday in November.

The rest mean nothing. Save as talking points

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yes.. President Trump is ahead in the most accurate poll. The "Primary Model" has picked the winner of 25 of the last 27 Presidential elections. That goes back a looooong time.

Here's an article about it: www.kltv.com...

Also, when you know of a model/poll of extraordinary accuracy, and it's not mentioned by the national Mainstream Media outlets, it's because the accurate poll is NOT predicting a win for their candidate. Instead, they keep pushing their deceitful polls on viewers/readers.

Even FoxNews was called out by one of its own (fed up) anchors, for using bad data to put Biden way ahead of Trump.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Quoted for ludicrous hypocritical post.
Joe hasn't held a "rally" yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The words “popular vote” will not be spoken by any leftists on this site after November

President Trump is most definitely ahead

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

This is just my opinion, but I think there is no way that Trump will lose, unless cheating or foul play is involved. Why does the left not love their candidate as much as the right does? Why are these numbers so skewed? You can't tell me that there are less democrats that use social media.

I believe that if things are ran like they are supposed to be, then it will be a YUGE landslide by Trump.

**Note**

(Swap these numbers, and if Trump were to still win, I believe even Trumpers would say something is strange.)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Trump was ahead in the polls before the year began. Our poll makeup is 50% democrat, 30% independent, and 20% republican or something very close to those figures. Either way, they over-represent for the democrat. The fact that Trump is closing in on, or ahead of Biden in the current polls is just an indication that he's 10, 15, maybe even 20 points ahead of Biden.

We saw the polls in 2016, and we saw the rallies from Trump. We heard the democrats tell us that rally size doesn't mean anything, then we saw Trump demolish Hillary in the only poll that counts. Now we'll hear it again from people who refuse to open their eyes, watch and see.

ETA: I should have guessed... The very first response claims rally sizes don't matter.
edit on 31-8-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join