It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save Our Children protests Pedos worldwide Aug 22 no MSM coverage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Greetings All,
I inadvertently came across a video of a protest against the pedos that happened in London Aug 22. In the first video I found, one of the speakers mentions that it is a global event. I did a quick search and lo and behold, 200 cities all over the planet, people are protesting against the PEDOS!! It's a beautiful thing! I think it sounds like a presentation Trump gave on the topic used as narration of the facts of human trafficking for the London video.

AND, it gets better, angry throngs gathered outside Buckingham Palace and chanted "pedophile," while waving signs.

Save our Children
Save Our Children March, London Aug 22, 2020

Save Our Children, Hollywood

Lastly, #SaveOurChildren painted on Houston overpass.

edit on 8/27/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

This goldens my heart!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Its not something that'll keep stupid poor people fighting over sides, hence the lack of mainstream coverage.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It looks like the #saveourchildren as opposed to #savethechildren has its roots in QAnon pedo theories

7news.com.au...

QAnon looms behind child trafficking protests and viral #SaveOurChildren hashtags

QAnon is a sprawling and baseless conspiracy theory alleging that President Donald Trump is engaged in a secret war against a cabal of Satanist child abusers in government, entertainment and the media.

The conspiracy — which has spread to millions of users in Facebooks groups during the coronavirus pandemic — has been linked to several violent crimes and was last year labelled a potential domestic terror threat by the FBI.

The scene in Washington was just one of many rallies planned on Facebook by QAnon supporters or sympathisers that have brought the conspiracy theory offline and into the streets in recent weeks.

Facebook even banned # savethechildren but the backlash was swift.

The hashtag was reinstated and continued to take off but lost steam when QAnon believers moved to #SaveOurchildren after realizing Save the Children, the humanitarian organisation founded in 1919, was funded in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
There have been a few good peaceful protests going on in Europe. One soon is Australia.

FREEDOM DAY AUSTRALIA - SEPTEMBER 5TH

edit on 28-8-2020 by kwakakev because: added video

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

is a sprawling and baseless conspiracy theory alleging

Any news source that uses words like this with adjectives like "baseless" are ignorant liars. Did they investigate anything? Of course not.

This is simply propaganda. Human trafficking is gigantic and it is global, and that is not a theory, it's a fact of life.

Politicians in Australia and everywhere else are already on record for passively accepting it and not doing anything except to actually help the traffickers.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The pedo stuff should be looked into more. I think Qanon is going to eventually really hurt the movement to find out the truth behind these elite pedo rings.

Qanon promises so much but when it doesn't deliver after the election i think alot of people will give up.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
But Facebook hasn't banned www.facebook.com... (Brazil) so either you're with us or against us.

originally posted by: fernalley
It looks like the #saveourchildren as opposed to #savethechildren has its roots in QAnon pedo theories

7news.com.au...

QAnon looms behind child trafficking protests and viral #SaveOurChildren hashtags

QAnon is a sprawling and baseless conspiracy theory alleging that President Donald Trump is engaged in a secret war against a cabal of Satanist child abusers in government, entertainment and the media.

The conspiracy — which has spread to millions of users in Facebooks groups during the coronavirus pandemic — has been linked to several violent crimes and was last year labelled a potential domestic terror threat by the FBI.

The scene in Washington was just one of many rallies planned on Facebook by QAnon supporters or sympathisers that have brought the conspiracy theory offline and into the streets in recent weeks.

Facebook even banned # savethechildren but the backlash was swift.

The hashtag was reinstated and continued to take off but lost steam when QAnon believers moved to #SaveOurchildren after realizing Save the Children, the humanitarian organisation founded in 1919, was funded in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Politicians in Australia and everywhere else are already on record for passively accepting it and not doing anything except to actually help the traffickers.

Bill Heffernan is one that has stood up for it in Parliament. It was a lonely position in that place.

WE OUTNUMBER THEM

The 19:15 mark is where Karen Brewers talks about Bill Heffernan on these issues. Karen and a few friends have read all of the +42K statements that where provided at a recent Royal Commission into Child Abuse.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
But Facebook hasn't banned www.facebook.com... (Brazil) so either you're with us or against us.

Yes, does make one wonder. At least that page has practically zero traffic. The Facebook Saveourchildren closed group was created on Jule 24 2020 and already has over 30,000 members.
MSN can not acknowledge this as it would give validation to Q and Pizza you know what. Other than label it a far right conspiracy which they are desperately doing.
I did watch the 10 part series.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

The pedo stuff should be looked into more. I think Qanon is going to eventually really hurt the movement to find out the truth behind these elite pedo rings.

Qanon promises so much but when it doesn't deliver after the election i think alot of people will give up.

Think I read now a January deadline where all will be revealed.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The Save the children campaign has been very ignored by the MSM. I have even seen people be offended by it. It is absurd. They think it is a way for those who don't support BLM to virtue signal in their own way. Why should children be ignored?

Edit to add that I saw a particularly repugnant thread on reddit asking why Mormons are all on board with Save the Children but not BLM. A big part of that is because one of the loudest voices for Save the Children is an LDS man who is working tirelessly to reclaim the innocence of children. Naturally, his message has spread within his "tribe" very quickly. He has been speaking nationwide at schools for years, he hosts a podcast and his life is devoted to exposing and ending the sexual exploitation of children- however his focus is on how social media is a tool in the pocket of these sick predators.
I am not sorry that I do not support an organization that says, plainly in their mission statement, that one of their goals is to dismantle the traditional family unit. I, myself, no longer have a traditional family, but society at large still needs that at its core. I support all humans being treated with respect and dignity, but BLM is not about that. They are a variation of the radical current feminist movement. They don't want equality, they want superiority.
edit on 28-8-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

They had multiple deadlines before and never delivered. Always an excuse.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well put.

originally posted by: chelsdh
The Save the children campaign has been very ignored by the MSM. I have even seen people be offended by it. It is absurd. They think it is a way for those who don't support BLM to virtue signal in their own way. Why should children be ignored?

Edit to add that I saw a particularly repugnant thread on reddit asking why Mormons are all on board with Save the Children but not BLM. A big part of that is because one of the loudest voices for Save the Children is an LDS man who is working tirelessly to reclaim the innocence of children. Naturally, his message has spread within his "tribe" very quickly. He has been speaking nationwide at schools for years, he hosts a podcast and his life is devoted to exposing and ending the sexual exploitation of children- however his focus is on how social media is a tool in the pocket of these sick predators.
I am not sorry that I do not support an organization that says, plainly in their mission statement, that one of their goals is to dismantle the traditional family unit. I, myself, no longer have a traditional family, but society at large still needs that at its core. I support all humans being treated with respect and dignity, but BLM is not about that. They are a variation of the radical current feminist movement. They don't want equality, they want superiority.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

They had multiple deadlines before and never delivered. Always an excuse.

Well, they better keep looking behind their shoulders. Because the rest of us are watching them as well

edit on 30-8-2020 by fernalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

My cousin abused many children when I was a tween. My little brother and sister and little ones my aunt babysat (!!!!) He then went on to work at a home for mentally challenged kids called Misericordia and now, as far as I can tell works for the Chicago public school system. My cousin was an alter boy at a church - the parish we all went to school in - where the Monsignor was arrested for picking up boys in the 80s. I just want to see an end to the mistreatment of all children...after all, they are us, we are them, they are the future and so many of them have been left to fend for themselves - it's just not human.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

My cousin abused many children when I was a tween. My little brother and sister and little ones my aunt babysat (!!!!) He then went on to work at a home for mentally challenged kids called Misericordia and now, as far as I can tell works for the Chicago public school system. My cousin was an alter boy at a church - the parish we all went to school in - where the Monsignor was arrested for picking up boys in the 80s. I just want to see an end to the mistreatment of all children...after all, they are us, we are them, they are the future and so many of them have been left to fend for themselves - it's just not human.

That's awful. I'm sorry you had to grow up with a family member that is so bent.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Has this cousin of yours never been charged?

If he has did he not get sentenced for his crimes?

And do you not have a sex offenders register which he should be on

so that he NEVER works with children again?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter
that's kind of you. oddly, everything about childhood seemed almost perfect until it was revealed that my brother had been molested. my mother and father went to talk with my dad's sister, the mother of the perp. i have very little knowledge of what all went down but my family slowly eroded and has fallen apart since then - i was 13 when it happened, my brother asked me about 10 years ago where I was, like I was supposed to save him...we were in our 40s.

I can say, without a doubt, parents need to watch their children ALL OF THE TIME...freaking pervs are EVERYWHERE.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Never charged, happily working at CPS and leading a happy life with lover and a good retirement. Deals were make to which I was not privy...seems that's how it works. I can't even begin to think about the potential numbers...it makes me ill.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join