It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Clip of even C_A Jake Tapper losing it trying to make sense of what Sleeping Joe is trying to contend.

Again with the truly awful framing. Clearly they want no one near him for some important reason.

Each interview gives the impression he's in a holding cell, not free to speak. If he's out, he's around pre-chosen people, giving the impression it is visiting hours. And they're hiding Harris for this?????

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

IMO..The major ramp-up in attacks against Q by the media, and both Democrat and a few Republican politicians after Kevin clinesmith's arrest, was the start of validating Q to the masses.

Because Q had specifically listed Kevin clinesmith as one of those who would be brought to Justice.. back when nobody knew who he was.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Q4650

Q4651

Sep 10 2020 16:42:08 (EST)
www.historyplace.com...📁
www.britannica.com...📁
'Fact' checkers installed [misleading-misinformation][deliberate intent to deceive re: anti-narrative]?
Truth about history attacked-altered-reformatted?
Why?
System of information control?
Narrative-population control.
Events then.
Events today.
Reconcile.
Q

edit on 10-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
And you notice there are no local political officials at Joe Biden rallies.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
@SeanDavis

Newly released DOJ records show that multiple top members of Mueller's investigative team claimed to have "accidentally wiped" at least 15 (!) phones used during the anti-Trump investigation after the DOJ OIG asked for the devies to be handed over.

Federal records show that Mueller deputy Andrew Weismann claims to have "accidentally" wiped, via wrong passwords at least 2 phones detailing his activity during the anti-Trump probe. James Quarles' phone "wiped itself." Greg Andre also made the same wrong password claim...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

"Q", Qanon, GHOST (where even have they been) and a few other individuals are all separate things or ideas. To be honest we are only following "Q" (well me at least) because it had shown results or have brought the results to the attention of the public. My time in DC has seen this "Q" type of thing trying to manifest since the 90's, but it wasn't until now that we can actually understand the massiveness of the issue. If it wasn't for "Q" and those people that actually dig into the hints to expose the truths, most Americans would still be fearful to speak out against the course we were being marched down.

What "Q" is and what their actual agenda is, in really unknown to us as of now, but for now since they seem to fit with exposing the garbage that has taken a controlling hold on the people; we see them as a type of modern aged freedom fighter. This being said, I disagree with some of the methods being used for these decodes. I still think that are done this way to keep us engaged with the movement. I say this since if what is coming can't truly be stopped, then why not just tell us?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I am still like 20 paged behind but reading your post reminded me of something. About a two weeks ago we watched Evan Almighty with our kiddos. The main character was building an ARK because "God told him to build it". After much resistance he complies. September 22nd comes around and the media is laughing at him as it is a clear day. Out of nowhere there is a brief rain and then nothing. Again the people mock him. The following scenes show a damn that bypassed safety things broke flooding a section of the city - the people race to get on the boat and close it up as the water comes flooding in. The ark then goes through the city ending I believe at a congressional meeting.

I remember after I watched it wondering if it was one of the movies where we are told ahead of time. In any case, the date of the flood was September 22. Probably nothing but with flood, September event, watch the water and biblical you never know.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I take Dutchboy with a grain of salt. Excellent effort on your part though. I'm well aware of DEW technology but, like corona which is 'invisible' provides an easy scapegoat or cover-up for something else more tangible. More plausible to me is forest mismanagement & neglect (recall Trump directly hinted on this directly 2018/2019), diversion of funding, lightning strikes are notorious in deep forests, and Antifa/agents of arson.

Despite all the billions in tax dollars spent on 'advanced' firefighting equip & manpower and bureaucratic red tape bs, this scorch earth policy has repeated every year since Trump has been in Office. Coincidence? I think not.
These Bastards responsible need to pay a hefty price in _____.

Q's infamous phrase repeated once again in Q4648, I'll just acronymize...NCSWIC.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I am still like 20 paged behind but reading your post reminded me of something. About a two weeks ago we watched Evan Almighty with our kiddos. The main character was building an ARK because "God told him to build it". After much resistance he complies. September 22nd comes around and the media is laughing at him as it is a clear day. Out of nowhere there is a brief rain and then nothing. Again the people mock him. The following scenes show a damn that bypassed safety things broke flooding a section of the city - the people race to get on the boat and close it up as the water comes flooding in. The ark then goes through the city ending I believe at a congressional meeting.

I remember after I watched it wondering if it was one of the movies where we are told ahead of time. In any case, the date of the flood was September 22. Probably nothing but with flood, September event, watch the water and biblical you never know.

Hope the floods starts in Oregon and puts out the 300,000+ acres burning lol.

Q, oh sir Q, for where art thou? Can the storm start in Oregon? Its a hot spot for activity (get it, cuz we're on fire?) I know a lot of residents who have nothing, and from the looks of it theres going to be a whole lot more. First 2 fatalities were a grandmother and grandson. Grandmother didn't make it out of the house, the kid ran from the house with the dog, in thick smoke, and they finally found his body yesterday, along with the dog he ran with. Mother nature is telling us all to f*ck off methinks.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
It's not logical to believe that every single fire is started by "Directed Energy Weapons"
How obvious would it be if there weren't other factors involved? It's undeniable that lightening and arsonists exist. It's also undeniable that laser weapons exist and the msm lies. Not to mention that line on the map has yet to be explained

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Just read that one fire was started by an illegal because he was lost.

Automatic deportation. Too stupid to be a citizen. 👎

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Regarding all those reset phones, wouldn't the company that provides the phone service still have records?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Dutchboy

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They don’t keep that detailed of records. They store the metadata, which is time of call/text, length of call, number called/texted things like that. As far as we know they do not store the actual content of the phones. Now, the NSA on the other hand....

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
It's not logical to believe that every single fire is started by "Directed Energy Weapons"
How obvious would it be if there weren't other factors involved? It's undeniable that lightening and arsonists exist. It's also undeniable that laser weapons exist and the msm lies. Not to mention that line on the map has yet to be explained

In the late 70's and early 80's, the Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents (or MASS) had an abnormal number of children disappear while at school. In the early 1980's on a cartoon called G I Joe, the enemy named COBRA was using a MASS Device to remove people and things from one area and teleport them to another. Why does this connection matter to what you said?

Well I would rather believe that a DEW is just people running cover for groups on the ground starting fires, and putting out false info to back up this cover up, then believe that we have the ability to push a beam of energy through the atmosphere with enough energy left to burn up areas on our country. Having a DEW that is capable of doing what these people are subscribing to it says, would mean that
A, it's not in the hands of the American Government

B, is being used yet can't be detected by either ground or space observers (ie Astronauts)

C, was created with a power source on board to generate the power needed for it to work without reveling that technology to the public

To points
A, if it's not in the hands of the US Government, but instead is in the hands of an enemy state, then why hasn't it been used on high priority targets like burning the White House, or attacked a major city?

B, a satellite with the capabilities attributed to these DEWs would have to be fairly large in order to produce the power needed to fire through the atmosphere and still have enough power to do damage to anything on the surface. These should be seeable by either Astronauts or by hobbyist stargazers on the ground. Yet nothing has been brought to light by either group.

C, regardless of power, since the need would be pretty great for a DEW to work as advertised, the power source would have to be pretty revolutionary so why isn't it being touted as a new form of energy for these "New Green Deal" people?

The DEW concept is a nice impractical idea that may have a place in the future, but for now it is not near capable enough to make this DEW theory work. It really does seem like something from the animated series of G I Joe. As for that mystery line, it could be faked, could be a simple computer glitch, or or could be an issue with the imaging software. Here's a question, has anyone else been able to spot one of these lines during reviewing independent satellite footage of the fires?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
For anyone interested, here's a decent Fire coverage map.

#FireMappers

Many towns in Clackamas county (SE of Portland) are under Evac orders; Oregon City & Canby on standby to evac.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the mapage.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You don't believe advanced technology already exists? This world we live in is a form of advanced technology

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Im still a few pages back so may have already been posted.

What is standing out to me right now is that Q is pushing the "Midnight Rider" last couple days it seems. Makes me think of Paul Revere ride. That was a midnight wasnt it?

Is this a hint the show is really about to start now?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They don’t keep that detailed of records. They store the metadata, which is time of call/text, length of call, number called/texted things like that. As far as we know they do not store the actual content of the phones. Now, the NSA on the other hand....

They would have the stored actual content of texts, that is well known to be the case. The time they retain it for is another question.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join