It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St Ives Bay UFO On Hayle Beach Live Webcam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Deetermined

The other guy only posted his video to make it look like it should have/would have been darker that time of day, but they were almost an hour apart.

No, they weren't. When you posted, it was an hour later. When he posted, it wasn't.

As you stated, it was dark and raining. Obviously, the weather conditions were different 6 days earlier approximately that same time of day when the original video was taken.

edit on 23-8-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What a tranquil place, would love to hang out there with a cooler full of beer.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

It reminds me of a sighting I had years ago. Me and my then teenage daughter were out in the backyard looking at the stars ( light pollution limits the.number ) and were looking at these 2 stars and talking when suddenly one of the stars quickly zoomed up and out of sight. We both simultaneously said "Did you see that?".
edit on 8/23/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Here is the live webcam for the same location.

www.camsecure.co.uk...

The time on the video posted is a few minutes earlier than the link i posted and your video was taken 6 days ago. Yet your video shows sunset but right now it's pitch dark,

Something don't add up.

Are we seriously arguing about what time the sun sets?

St.Ives Sunset 23/08/2020 : 20:23

edit on 2382020 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 2382020 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
CGI

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: smurfy

I think a few of you need to update your eyeglass prescriptions or get one if you don't already.

I have 20/20 vision, and the 'stick figures' I referred to are are not those people walking alongside, or in the inlet in the foreground, they are right in the area of the waves, way in the background. Using a magnifying lens on a internet degraded picture would only show pixies.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Here is the live webcam for the same location.

www.camsecure.co.uk...

The time on the video posted is a few minutes earlier than the link i posted and your video was taken 6 days ago. Yet your video shows sunset but right now it's pitch dark,

Something don't add up.

Are we seriously arguing about what time the sun sets?

St.Ives Sunset 23/08/2020 : 20:23

20:36
Monday, 17 August 2020 (BST)
Sunset in St Ives, UK

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

have 20/20 vision, and the 'stick figures' I referred to are are not those people walking alongside, or in the inlet in the foreground, they are right in the area of the waves, way in the background.

Well, if your eyesight was as good as you claim, then you would have ALSO noticed one of the "stick figures" moving towards and into the water at the same time the UFO was moving upward.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

And civil twilight ended at 21:11. That's when the Sun is 6º below the horizon, in the NNW.
The lighting in the video, 19 minutes later, is consistent.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hayle Beach (where this is filmed) is very near godreavy point. Just around the corner from there (lets say two miles right of where this camera is) is a very large RAF Radar complex, and there are a good number of RAF and other military bases in the area.

I have camped at hayle bay (Gwithian farm campsite - highly recommended), which is where this camera basically is every year for over a decade.

Ive seen much strange stuff in the area. If the wind is still enough at night, there is a pervasive low "hum" sound over the entire area. Even the locals dont know what it is.

Strange lights are common, but by far my most favourite strange phenomenon ive seen there are the "whole sky flashes". Not lightning - totally clear skies - but the entire viewable night sky lights up like a low level camera flash. Ive seen this only here, every single time i go.

Edit: its a beautiful place, but there is sometimes an odd sort of...spookiness to the place at night. Im not one for believing much of the weird stuff, but there is something strange about the whole area. Not bad strange - its a kind of "hyper-natural" sort of feeling, like the place is somehow...special.
edit on 23-8-2020 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And civil twilight ended at 21:11. That's when the Sun is 6º below the horizon, in the NNW.
The lighting in the video, 19 minutes later, is consistent.

It is indeed, and I appreciate the sunset location in degree, I would likely have said generally WNW, had somebody asked, just because it looked like that from my part of the world.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I visit exactly this spot every year for 2 weeks, we’ll I have been for the past 7/8 years anyway, I’ve been coming for over 30 years and the locals are very aware of UFO and have been for centuries, it is a very mystical place tbh, a lot of circular monuments and folklaw regarding the paranormal

I’ve wrote posts sightings on here before, a glowing tic tac flying sideways from exactly the location you’re looking at here directly over our heads at several hundred feet, quite large in size, before that sighting an hour or so before we watched as dozens of orbs dropped down from high altitude after a web of them were blinking on and off in the night sky for approx 30mins prior

BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS... sounds like the Nimitz tic tac ufo ... it does, I agree, but I reported that right here LONG BEFORE the Nimitz ufo report was even leaked and reported

That was what kinda grabbed our attention at first and why we decided not to go to bed and keep trying to understand what we were looking at

And then BOOM we got a crazy display, 3/4 of them would swoop down loop the loop zip of at insane speeds it was like a dog fight speed up x16

This happened every 30 minutes for hours waiting for the next show, is what it felt like, from 11:20pm till at least 2am

Recently this year... just going to check the dates, my brother took his family, he witness something just as this video depicts

There is certainly something going on down there and I’m sure you’ll find no shortage of reports and videos regarding the Cornish UFO triangle

As somebody has already mentioned Cornwall is dotted with Military bases, comms, RAF, Naval etc they do often patrol, the skies

I’m open to the idea here of black world technology testing, or military monitoring “the unknown” it’s either or IMO
edit on 23-8-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I’m going with drone

Reasons being...

There are several people on that beach, I’ll get back to that.... but, the size and scope here is pretty big, it’s 4.2km to St Ives which is over two miles away, since that tide is coming in or going back out, I’ve got caught out a few times as a kid and nearly drown because of being cut off

But that beach is going out roughly 500m in this viewing point, fully out it can be as much as 800m in places

Another thing I do know is drones & RCs are often flown there, just go YouTube you’ll find hundreds, some quite large

IF this object was out on the horizon and that big in size which it could be, then it would be HUGE and there would be ALOT of reports and eye witnesses

Is there?

I haven’t seen any yet... and I believe if this thing was out there 2/3miles away moving like that, with all those people looking, certainly there would have been hundreds of people who see it from all over that bay as far up as Holywell Bay, Perranporth, Carbis Bay etc etc, this time of year it’s very busy

So then we have to think it was obviously much closer in, perhaps around 400/500m away around 200ft? Roughly

Looking at each person or group in the video they don’t seem to care about the object, they haven’t reported the object they haven’t videoed the object, and perhaps that’s because they knew it was just a drone with a light on, looking at the screen again, it would be quite easy for a
Drone going directly upwards at 400/500m away to
Leave the screen, trailing due to bad quality frames
Etc

Until we see any more eyewitness or video claims etc, then I’m happy to say drone

But one thing for sure is, there is definitely something going on down there but this just isn’t it

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

If you look when the " UFO " is moving, yet the waves coming into the beach are frozen and not moving.

Yes it's fake.

If you look to the waves on the left hand side you will see that they are moving at the exact same time that the ufo rises and shoots off.
There is definitely movement there

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
All the people claiming CGI, yet not one explains why they think it is

Come on folks, educate us

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

A clue maybe is how it moves then stops " conveniently " in the centre of the frame.

edit on 24-8-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yes, I was going to post the same thing. It is way too conveniently centered.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well the people walking on the dune don't seem to care, so probably a dji phantom with its lights on. The horizontal and vertical movements are a dead giveaway, as are the people who aren't even phased. But hey, you crazies go ahead and claim its a mothership orb alien nanoo nanoo.
edit on 24-8-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

A clue maybe is how it moves then stops " conveniently " in the centre of the frame.

Yeah i hear you.

But if thats true, then its a fairly good job, because it looks like i would expect it to on a time lapse film.
Its not smooth, it changes size and shape ever so slightly.
So the CGI artist would have to do all that

Its not a smooth white dot it changes all the time

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join