It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power Trip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1
Is that 6 jobs as a cop Augie? How did you find all that info?

Yes, it's in the bottom link of the Original Post.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I wonder if those that were arrested weren't CI's and the cops acted like that to keep them from being burned. I did something similar to that when I was a cop...

You have to protect your CI's especially the ones that have good information.

They made him bleed and from what I seen they possibly tazed him with the stun feature without the projectile is that taking care of a CI? I couldn't imagine what they did was honest or by the book. Those dudes appeared way out of line

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
it's a good thing most cops aren't like this.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

It is in the link at the bottom of the OP. They said he ran from them the night before. That may be true, to be honest, I think a lot of people run from them. I would be tempted to because there is a list of other things those cops are known for. There is an instance where they raided a house for drugs and said they didn't have body cameras that night but they were turned on after the raid outside. The owner was beaten and hospitalized. They didn't find drugs. They did find a pizza cutter and a notebook with numbers and said they were for drug debts. The numbers were from a game of dice. The pizza cutter was for pizza.

Here is the video from that link

edit on 22-8-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
These two videos are segments from a three-part. The 2nd part is above.

I am not for defunding the police but I am for policing the police. All to often they investigate themselves and find that they did nothing wrong. A citizen gets arrested and their record follows them for life. These cops break laws abuse their authority get thrown out of forces and they can just to another county.
edit on 22-8-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I still remember when people happily walked down the road drinking a beer and there was no law against it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join