It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oak Island Stones - Zero Error Decode Attempt (s)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Background

I will give a solution, which reports current findings, however. The Reasonable answer is that the characters are decoded, variably, until something logical is produced. Any method that produces more then one answer to any decode is never officially accepted. With some notes, perhaps the author was versed in more then one language, so it would be easy to apply the method to english, and etc.

Here is the method used:
1. Anything with "Dots" are Numbers
2. Anything Else are Letters

Following the shapes, to reference letters, it will have the same number of lines, or a similar shape, so multiple letters, but will only form one thing intelligible.

When you see the numbers, the dots are, circles in the numbers or points sticking out of the numbers. So it should be easy just to arrive at this following phrase:

"C5NAL U4P" (The Canal that goes to the surface)
"I1N5K AD6" (The Inlet Extends the Length)
"F3EE32T R2TTW0" (Forty Two Feet, or Frigid Water, Sea Water)
"9B8 TTB37M" (Treasure at the Very Bottom)

OR

The Hidden Passage from the Sea Floor Goes to the Treasure Below the Island

Ironically, using the same method you can probably come to the same conclusion in french.........or not........

Originally, it was solved to say "Forty Feet Below Two Million Pounds are Buried", what we've done was, change number references, so there are no direct number references in the solution, based on that theory, the original translation is not correct.

(the characters as you can see in the decode that is presented, resembles the ones directly below it on the terms of how many strokes or points are in the letters, general design............so we can't be incorrect to a good margin) (based on the original material if that is true)
edit on 20-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Anubie
Anything about oak island is interesting. Especially anyone who isn't paid to be on the history channel. Just look at who found Forest Finns treasure. It could happen with oak island with a new pair of eyes.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
(the reasonable answer, is that there always seems to be evidences for the 10x Pitt..........hundreds of years ago, people would dig wells in the ground, and make those places of worship..........even going back to the events of the temple's destruction in jerusalem, they dug many wells around there, many still there today, many pitts, just for the purposes of prayer)

(the other answers are, inner earth/flat earth, earth energy grid..........fairies and rainbows, that maybe true, but the real treasure)

(The real treasure is perhaps the quest for it, nothing more, and no greater secrets)

(I've always had this saying.........as the world is coming to a close and billions of lives with it, in the process of living or dying we have many things, to be gratefully for, and more importantly many opportunities for prayer)

(It took all that exercise just to say a prayer there, but today we have the television)
edit on 20-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Maybe the treasure is the island itself. It's always been protected. Even the Mayan people have been there. We could go even further, and argue that the Aztec were there too. Something about that island is very enigmatic. As human beings we just want to know the truth.
edit on 20-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
im convinced its in the swamp... it used to be two islands

they sailed a ship in, blocked off both ends and sank it... then buried it

thats my vote...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I agree with the pit theory myself. How did those people in the past dig those tunnels to flood it in the first place? People also took gyger counters down there and deemed them completely harmful to human life? I could be wrong, but it just raises more questions. Something is there. What it is we don't know.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
What if the money pit was just a joke made by the mesoamericans? The true wealth was the magnitude of the cost of burying and making a hydrologic system that they let the earth control? It's an age old mystery. The island is littered with junk. People older, and smarter than us have tried to unravel the mystery. Maybe we just brushed it off because we already know the technology.
edit on 20-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I've been following this for several years, I've always been a vicarious treasure hunter and even though I think the treasure on Oak Island was removed a long time ago, the things that were done there early on are amazing. The swamp, Smith's cove, the money pit - all that is real and the amount of work done by hand back then was stunning.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have a question.

why is the one symbol, that looks like a sideways division sign, sometimes 2 and sometimes 5?
Is there a subtle difference I'm missing?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anubie
Background

I will give a solution, which reports current findings, however. The Reasonable answer is that the characters are decoded, variably, until something logical is produced. Any method that produces more then one answer to any decode is never officially accepted. With some notes, perhaps the author was versed in more then one language, so it would be easy to apply the method to english, and etc.

Here is the method used:
1. Anything with "Dots" are Numbers
2. Anything Else are Letters

Following the shapes, to reference letters, it will have the same number of lines, or a similar shape, so multiple letters, but will only form one thing intelligible.

When you see the numbers, the dots are, circles in the numbers or points sticking out of the numbers. So it should be easy just to arrive at this following phrase:

"C5NAL U4P" (The Canal that goes to the surface)
"I1N5K AD6" (The Inlet Extends the Length)
"F3EE32T R2TTW0" (Forty Two Feet, or Frigid Water, Sea Water)
"9B8 TTB37M" (Treasure at the Very Bottom)

OR

The Hidden Passage from the Sea Floor Goes to the Treasure Below the Island

Ironically, using the same method you can probably come to the same conclusion in french.........or not........

Originally, it was solved to say "Forty Feet Below Two Million Pounds are Buried", what we've done was, change number references, so there are no direct number references in the solution, based on that theory, the original translation is not correct.

(the characters as you can see in the decode that is presented, resembles the ones directly below it on the terms of how many strokes or points are in the letters, general design............so we can't be incorrect to a good margin) (based on the original material if that is true)

So this means all they have to do is keep digging and searching the circumference of the Island looking for a seafloor entrance .This can be found using dyes....they probable already mapped dye leakage in an odd area they had no explanation for....a hidden seafloor entrance would be an odd area.

Anyone ever heard of a French Drain?
edit on 20-8-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If you watch the show you have, they believe there are several French drains there.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I've been following this Oak Island series for few years. I have one theory.
Treasure is long gone in underground due to soil movement. It must have move 500-1,000 feet from where original placement was.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
If you watch the show you have, they believe there are several French drains there.

Who INVENTED the French Drain?

Stick with me if you want the truth you can even have credit for uncovering it....although I have already posted it a few times over the last few years here and there.

There is no Treasure to be found ....not anymore.

The Producers of the show revealed the path to the truth unknowingly very early in the Series...the show Search for the Civil War Gold is connected to Oak Island directly.....and truthfully.

edit on 21-8-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

The swamp has been thoroughly debunked by photographs from the 30's I believe? Anyways----there wasn't much of a swamp until they built the road there.

Also--its should be pointed out---there is zero actual proof that this stone ever existed. I watched the show from the beginning...I happen to like the Laginas.

BUT---it think it was two seasons ago that the lie of the show finally became impossible to ignore. When they were digging in the cove and they found those structures they made a HUGE deal about this being undiscovered. They talked about getting the wood dated. There was much excitement. Then the results came in....it was wood from the searchers there in the early 1900's. And, once that came out, suddenly they had a hand drawn map of the same cove showing those same structures. From that search group.

So the purpose seems to identify everything that was done previously. Maybe there will be treasure after that...but the reality is this place was probably a staging area for ship repairs during some highly contested times on the seas. Nothing overly romantic...used by damn near everyone with boat needs

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

So this means all they have to do is keep digging and searching the circumference of the Island looking for a seafloor entrance .This can be found using dyes....they probable already mapped dye leakage in an odd area they had no explanation for....a hidden seafloor entrance would be an odd area.

Anyone ever heard of a French Drain?

(underground mayan temple)

(The Goal, is or has been, the need following evidences, to create an underground space, so a supernatural being or a extraterrestrial could occupy that area, and communicate with them perhaps do some miracles also)

(The simply decided on a stable area based on the soil and dug underground, obtained whatever information or result they wanted, and then attempted at best to destroy the evidence, because of the state of minds of the people. their ignorances. etc.)

(the last major incidences @ak island, took place during the 1960s/70s, when they believed at that time there was a reason to dig down there, and place the part of that train down there, etc. I believe they obtained the information they wanted at that time)

(dealing with low yield arguments...........mankind's "dead flesh" that prohibits the unified field on earth or related activity...........whatever god allowed or echoed there, is based on the fields of the earth and its potentials, for whatever period of time was in view...........mankind itself won't respond directly to it, its sin pleasure/suicide, goes on by its own merits. not as a result of anything else specifically..........that explains the behavior) (people see things gather together, come up with a reason, and then whole sell that reason for support and labor ............ obtain whatever they wanted, the rest see to get what they wanted too, food, supplies etc............then that is all) (i wouldn't call this behavior unique, right now, nothing happened there for years, everything may be finished there, remember the earth is expired soon)

(now the funny part is this, when that ufo crashed in kecksburg PA, they didn't bring trucks, they brought digging equipment, if it was a ufo that fell from the skies like they claim, no they wouldn't need anything like what they used or is implied. they seen something, and figured, it was a ufo and fell down somewhere, but that is what they sold to everyone their story, and not the truth)

(it turns out like this.............everyone believes there is life in the universe, except the federal government and its agencies, in various places. most of those satellites are built from low grate materials, they have in the middle of no where. however they are great surveillance and spy equipment relays great locations for that, nothing else really)

(Back to Topic) (Theory)

That Map, is shaped like a face when it is in a relative circle, like a comet, or a ball of light or ball lightening or something.

However in reality, that is a map describing oak island, that line represents water flow, then the major features and the triangle swamp is at the bottom center.

There are several real, descriptions of treasure they found, in different locations after they were prompted by one reason or another to dig there. Several times they may of found treasure in the past. the accounts seem valid. there is just nothing going on there today.

The more correct position, is the rationale used there. So the best answer to that is..............as we've said............"people dig wells or caves for the purpose of religious ceremony or prayer", for one reason or another that becomes a priority for them. So there are many wells dug around jerusalem as evidence of the crucifixion. ................ the validity of the 10x pitt, the very bottom, that just appeared there, and someone found it because of sunken ground, seems valid. At the same time those events may of took place, they are not spaced close in year, and the earth is expired soon.

EDIT

(those larger stones, are markers where they found real treasure in the past, so several times.............following that tradition, no, they didn't use stones or anything, they just used steel pipes at the 10x pit...........regardless of that, nothing much has happened there since then)
edit on 22-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

The swamp has been thoroughly debunked by photographs from the 30's I believe?

They've recently used ground penetrating radar imaging on the swamp which showed something wooden resembling a scuttled ship in the swamp... and they found wood... LOL

all on the "show" though so who knows whats real..

seems thats all they ever pull up is wood... in any case... pics from the 30s mean nothing anymore

i stand firm on my claim

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Forget all of that stuff now....this gets wayyyy more exciting...indeed it does......who invented the French Drain?

A man named French obviously.Who knew a little something about building things and money.

What role in Building America did a man named French have?Who knew a little something about building things and money?

The Treasure/Money was washed. while it was on the Island.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Part 2 Failed Translation Attempt

(The Author makes it clear, this information is not designed to be decoded (similar to the voynich manuscript) ............ this information is a descripton of a process, or series of events) (the LONG PINK LINE TO THE LETTER "R", indicates this is the solution, it is "Right"....and that means no translatable solution, ZERO ERROR)

(The Original 90 Foot, was not a Translatable Message, it was later modified and Reported that that is what was recorded there, and what you have to day is false information) (That is False information, I applied a method to translate to validity, but it is still a counterfeit)

(The Subject is "Zero Error") (Thinking)

("Zero Error Reply")

The Information describes the Heaven's Opening, Above the Island, and a Void or Portal Opening on the Island. This is all they could understand, so they, used symbols to record the event. They didn't want anyone to know what happened, that wasn't an eye witness, so that in the future they could follow along, in a mature capacity.

("Zero Error Reply" Volume 2)

scottwolteranswers.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-truth-about-oak-island-and-cremona.html

(The Information recorded there, even if you can read it, is not supposed to mean anything at all, this is apart of the problem with modern archaeology, there is nothing they reckon supernatural or high technology)

The Son of Man is a King in the Line of Judah, that is a new testament declaration only. That means "inner earth/flat earth", that also means God's association to the New Universe, the end of this Earth, and articulation into the new universe for those saved. The Activity on Oak Island centered around individuals, perhaps that is one answer.

(Today, its true you can see minorities commit suicide if you watch me enough, it would be easy to make the association. That is not the point. Putting Energy into this earth or making those association is not valid with man's suicide pleasure at this level of maximum. This earth is going through a process, that will cause extreme suffering and pain for the nations for this earth, in its pleasure of "dead flesh" that is its accusation against god.............while their suffering is increasing..............God's mercies are presented principally off world................they have motivation to kill off "dead flesh" and to use god's mercies to that effect, here on earth.............this is no a solution god wants the son of man to answer or an angel to answer in the new testament................when mankind DOES NOT HAVE A WILL TO LIFE, and that is the issue more then ever, then there is a season for god's actions, and a son of man or "ensign of nations according to isaiah"............you can suffer and die globally or develop a will to life and a will to kill those genetic lines..............the controversy of edward leedskalnin performing miracles or dealing with the inner earth/flat earth, resonances of pre-human history not off world, are meaningless, largely in the new testament.

Its a good start to see minorities hurt me and kill themselves and do global campaigns, and lives matter, etc. The distinction of not having a legal right to live is there, I will continue to build on it, but involving less of this earth directly. If and when I have to kill abroad, for the benefit of the leadership or the potential as it is discerned, there won't be any controversy, about what is necessary...............the people have a right to god's mercies, for the few geographic areas I will have in view, as long as I am willing to uphold that position, assuming the need for mass suicide with dead flesh is as great as it is, the position will be changed eventually, with me doing less in some places and change the opportunities around or more remote locations, etc.)

(Ron L. Hubbard made the declaration of OLD TESTAMENT III, at his death, its possible all the language can be invalidated of revelation, and humanity dies and sufferings until it dies with Halley's Comet in 2061 A.D., as an offering to God.............God's propensity to react is resolved 12/21/2020, what happens after that is not important to me really, dead or alive, god does nothing, then I do nothing..............you have the suicide pleasure with my testimony and considerable, and that maybe all, as we've said, this will be resolved soon) (Even the Bjork Stalker, believed suicide and your version of another round of the OLD TESTAMENT Part 3, was all you would obtain in knowledge before death as a species)

(a minority will read this information, use lethal force against me, and later kill its whole family, or kill its community for pleasure, locally or globally, regretfully I don't have my information, state id up in this place, for that explicitly, but its in other places, that will have to do for now)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Oak Island + Zero Error = Equals Zero = Debunking Attempt Part 3

youtube.com/watch?v=gY0zDyCnH_4

Above shown is Halley's Comet.
Oak Island Timeline
kpolsson.com/oakisland/index.htm

Halley's Comet 1758 ......... 1 Year Later
The Shoreham Grant of 11.5 x 15.5 miles (100,000 acres) west of Halifax, including Oak Island, is a land transfer signed by Charles Lawrence, Esquire, Captain-General and Governor-in-Chief of Nova Scotia. The grant is made to about 76 immigrants from New England. Seven handwritten pages, including a phrase excluding "Mines of Gold and Silver, Precious Stones and Lapis Lazuli in and upon the said Shares or Rights.". (The unusual inclusion of jewels not generally native to the area indicates a reference to excluding treasure and that the government may have known of it, and had been unsuccessful in recovering it.) [4.7]

Halley's Comet 1910...........1 Year Later

The Old Gold Salvage and Wrecking Company ceases digging work on the island; Frederick Blair does not extend their permit. [5.78]
Rudolphe Faribault makes the first geological report of the Oak Island region. It concludes that limestone, gypsum, sandstone, and shale are most likely below thick overburden deposits at the east end of the island. [5.78]
August 18
Collier's Magazine publishes an article by Henry Bowdoin calling the Money Pit a hoax, claiming the treasure and flood tunnel never existed. [1.199] [5.78] [7.106] (halley orbit cycle)

The Maps of Oak Island are a photo-realistic presentation of Halley's Comet, that is the Legal Answer.............However, most of the dates in the time line of oak island parallel the observable comets, that appears to be true..............God expends so much energy, and then nothing happens at all, we have a series of martyrs identifying with the testimony of moses, in addition to suicide pleasure, what the state does with me, minorities and etc, what the state uses my relatives to do to me, then you have a complete package, "nothing at all" until humanity is dead with Halley's Comet, that is the universal theme. (the dead body of moses is really the cherry on the top, as the marker for global suicide, everything should be resolved this year).

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've been following this story even before the show started and have always wanted someone to go back in and try to find the treasure.

But even if they don't find treasure, the history that they are uncovering is treasure in itself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join