It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are facing an ELE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I agree with you. An effective treatment is being suppressed with HCQ and Zinc, while the push goes on for a new mRNA vaccination for everyone. In the mean time the lock downs are getting worst while the politicians hide from the uncomfortable questions.

I don't think it will be an End of Life Event, do you really think Bill Gates is going to take his own crap? I am sure he will want a few slaves around. As for the rest of the population, covid-19 ain't strong enough to kill off a large part. Maybe covid-20 will do a bit better, buy the time we get to covid-23 these globalist should be getting closer to what they want, especially after large parts of the population gets to experience the long term effects of these new vaccination techniques.

The program has been many years in the making.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: brainsucker

Attorneys in New York are brainstorming ways to legally enforce mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations on the population.

Source: www.law.com...

Several punishments from the government if you do not comply. No drivers license, or license plate renewal, or any other government service if you don't comply.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It is on... Something is happening, we know It.

They are going to take over the planet.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

ELE usually means Extinction Level Event.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ATS what are you afraid of?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think this feeling we are all feeling is the same feeling cattle feel.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul

Why move this thread to pandemics?

No one cares about pandemics...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
As far as i know its not mandatory yet. Besides it's mostly dramatics. There is an outgoing cabal that is screeching like a banshee and lashing with claws as fast as possible before they are mercifully put down.

Do You realize there are scores of non aligned nations that are not even playind the covid game and just mosying along like normal??

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Same old doom and gloom crap! people are born, people die. someday we will be extinct like every species before us! nothing to see here.......Thank you, drive thru!
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yes... I realize that not all the planet is getting the shot, that is why I have posted this open question on ATS.

How this planetary takeover will be implemented?

When they release the agent on the vaccine sooner or later everybody is going to die by contagion.

Everything seems to be going according to plan.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

We (my wife and I) say we will not be taking any Rona vaccine. We'll see how hard it gets for people to refuse it though

I don't expect it will be a kick the doors in and shove the needle in you kind of thing. I also don't think it will be purely optional like the influenza vaccine.

The kids' doc yesterday suggested, as she always does, we get them the flu vaccine. She doesn't push it though. I told her when its as effective as the Smallpox vaccine and we only need it once, I'll get it as long as its safe. I don't recall the flu being all that bad, though its been quite a long time since I was si k with influenza.

I figure it will be no in-person school without an up-to-date quarterly Rona vaccine, and possibly no going to public places (jobs, stores, etc.) I just can't see them facing that kind of backlash. They haven't been able to control riots with thousands of people - how will they control 100m armed Americans who don't want to be Guinea pigs for their gravy train vaccines?

IMO, any vaccine without at least a couple years of testing, re-challenging the immune system with a same or similar virus (vaccine could cause cytokine storms), as well as confirming no effects on reproductivity - either in fertility or birth defects, would not be taken by anyone in their right mind. By then, obviously, the pandemic will have run its course. Unless, of course, its the first coronavirus for which humans do not build a natural immunity.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: brainsucker
Do you have fear of the simple truth?

What are you afraid of ATS?

You're a special panda, aren't you?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I highly doubt a vaccine for Covid-19 would cause an extinction level event, unless it was specifically designed to kill people after a certain period of time, which I also highly doubt. I do think there's a reasonable chance it will have unforeseen side-effects due to the way it was rushed, but either way it wont effect me because I wont be taking it, I'd rather get Covid-19 and gain a natural immunity.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

No, just launching some thoughts on ATS...

Let's see what is going on!!!
edit on 14-8-2020 by brainsucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yes... I realize that not all the planet is getting the shot, that is why I have posted this open question on ATS.

How this planetary takeover will be implemented?

When they release the agent on the vaccine sooner or later everybody is going to die by contagion.

Everything seems to be going according to plan.

To 1 if it's a secret that FATHER is keeping from the Angelic Command.
HEAVENS Military... Then personally I won't push the interest to know what day that may be. Personally I just do my best not to cause too much ignorance and hopefully LEARN why in this EA*RTH school.

Who is to be trusted FATHER or a EA*RTHLING?

MARK 13:

20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
So you are on the slow going side?

I'm on the fast as lightning side...

link   

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I figure it will be no in-person school without an up-to-date quarterly Rona vaccine, and possibly no going to public places (jobs, stores, etc.) I just can't see them facing that kind of backlash. They haven't been able to control riots with thousands of people - how will they control 100m armed Americans who don't want to be Guinea pigs for their gravy train vaccines?

Some interesting points... if they were to say anyone who hasn't been vaccinated isn't allowed into public places there would undoubtedly be mass riots. It will probably depend on where you live as to what the rules are, but I have a feeling the vaccination issue could replace the mask issue but be 10x worse, anyone who refuses a vaccination will be endlessly ridiculed and pressured to get it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

lol I'm on the realistic side...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
I find it so epicly retarded on so many levels that we think we can cure the cold. That's what covid is. This strain is a little tougher then its nephiew, the flu but share the same tree. So what we have basically done is turn the pandemic numbers of the flu and made it a pandemic. Now we think we can cure it.... makes me puke in my mouth. These people are so fxing stupid...these people have no remorse for brutally slaughtering an infant piece by piece but I'm forced to ware a mask to save thier worthless life.... and be ticketed and jailed but killing an infant that cant defend itself, Perfectly okay... you humans make me sick

What'd you have for dinner though

And.. why does people thinking they can cure it make you taste it

Who's ticketing and jailing over masks? Where do you live?

What are you if you're not a human?
edit on 14-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join