It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden and the return of the Warmongers in 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The neocons were what many fought against in the early 2000s, what’s been so lost on many is the dems and neocons are now the same team while trump is not following f their agenda. War was the biggest reason I did not support Hillary and it’s no surprise joe will take her same positions.
a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

See my first post halfway up the last page, I already said Biden is a globalist warmonger with blood on his hands from Obama's Presidency and Iran/Syria info.

It's not 'whataboutism'. The central premise to the thread is you're claiming Trump isn't a globalist warmonger backed by neo-cons who want regime change when Trump's neo-con then lawyer and advisor Giuliani presented a paper titled 'Regime Change in Iran' at the 2018, ME conference in Warsaw.

Look up the prominent neo-cons Trump's hired and the raw content of what presentations they've made at international symposiums/conferences - they're the same people making the same warplans they have since the 80s.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I read the pentagon doesn't even offer military options to Trump because they do not trust him to make sound decisions.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Biden is a Globalist Warmonger. Biden has said he will take a backseat to scientist and listen to Fauci. He will probably make Fauci Health Czar. Bill and Melinda Gates are mad at Trump because he will not let them control the vaccine process. Biden will give them full control. I do think Biden will get elected for these reasons.

Biden is also supported by just about every never Trump Neocon Warmonger that pushed us into Iraq because Biden is a Warmonger and he was John "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Iran" McCain's Democrat twin in the Senate. So Biden will have us in a war with Syria or Iran within a year of his Presidency. The Neocons want Iraq, Iran and Syria.

Liberals used to put out documentaries about Warmonger Biden like this one called "Worth the Price" that talks about Biden's push for the Iraq War.

Ask yourself, when the war Generals all had this plan to attack Iran after they struck down one of our drones, which would have killed over 100 people in Iran, would Biden pull back from attacking Iran?

Anyone with an ounce of honesty knows Biden would have been leading the charge to attack Iran. Trump pissed off Bolton and other warhawks when he stopped the bombing.

We will be at war with Iran or Syria within a year of a Biden Presidency.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: underwerks
Neocons on one side, Republicans working with hostile nations to destroy America on the other.

It seems the only choices are bomb somewhere else or destroy our own country. What’s a person to do.

Never thought I'd see the democrats fall so far to the left that they openly support a war. Wow, I definitely didn't see this one coming.

what the hell how old are you. since ww2 maybe even before that but i research since ww2 ...no war been started by democrat all of them been started by republican and the dems ad to fix the economic consequence of it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join