It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy for real? An interesting read even if he ain't.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoPhobos
This jumped out at me!

“I’ve got this alien implant in my pee-nusss….wanna see it?”

Sounds like a set up to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man this has gotta be one of the best one liners Ive ever heard

Ok, back on topic: Go with your friend to see the alien, bring a gun and tell some other people where you are and wgo you are with.

Also bring a Cell phone, but hide it from him.....

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
we seem to be short one psychotic murderer on this site.
tell him the position is open & log on.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dev_add
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man this has gotta be one of the best one liners Ive ever heard

Thanks... i was beginning to wonder if people actually read this stuff or not...

And BAMM!! Finallly a reaction!

edit for typo

[edit on 3/24/05 by NoPhobos]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I used to know a guy that claims those exact same things, except he never told me about any implants. He was running around the woods for 3 days or so, and killed a deer with his bare hands to eat (Both confirmed by police in the local paper), and claimed that the aliens abducted him (Obviously uncomfirmed). Hes currently in a mental institution because his little 3 day adventure was topped off by stealing a car from a dealership and crashing it into a stone wall across the road. The story about his 3 days in the woods is why he is in an institution and not jail. I knew the guy for 4 or 5 years before this little incident and he wasnt the most stable person id ever met, but he wasnt a person who would make things up. He said one day he just got the urge to walk out of his house and into the woods because he felt something calling him. You could make the connection that the aliens lured him out there i guess.

I dont know if i believe him, but i do know he really believes himself. He doesnt like talking about his experience at all, and starts to get really worried if you ask him about it. He used to talk about it a little but then he stopped all together. Ofcourse, seeing that theres another person out there like him makes his story a little more believable.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
1. He claims to have been made a witness of the apocolypse.

Many people have made similar claims. To see someone make it in the flesh has a different impact to reading Cayce or Nostradamus however.

2. His hair is falling out.
Reason #1: Due to radiation of the space craft when he was abducted.
Reason #2: Due to implants in his body, he claims to have many implants, even in his penis.
Reason #3: Because the aliens gave him cancer for some unknown reason.

Umm has he tried regain??? The implant/cancer thing just smacks of the X-Files and I would guess that he has drawn from mythology to explain some distressing occurnce in his past. It could have been aliens or an appendectomy.

3. He claims to have been starving from walking in Wisconsan for days, and to have been told to go into the woods instead of the hospitol. He went, he said he got really scared, he doesn't know why, then woke up. After wich, all these things started to happen to him.

Who told him to go to the woods???

4. He claims to be able to astro project his mind and to be able to see very dimmly places he's never been to, like a government lab in the hey-mez. He claimed in this lab aliens where screaming, and that he belives aliens or our government where creating alien hybrids.

The astral projection I have no problem believing. Why go to a govt site though. The only knowledge I have involving credible cases of people remote viewing government installations were the result of government controlled excercises. Would aliens really use this guy to gather intelligence? It seems a remote possibility which logically makes it probable to me.

5. He says the aliens can move extreamly fast. (not sure if he said, this, afriend of mine said he said this)

Refer to #7

6. One time, he pointed at a star and said "Theres intelligent life there, can't you feel it?" Another star, he claims, was dead.

No comment.

7. The aliens also can astro project over millions of light years, and that they are always watching him.

Well if aliens were projecting then I imagine they could move very fast. [see point#5] To me this makes some parts of this bizzare
tale consistent at least.

8. He is invincible, and will live untill the apocalypse.

Anyone destined to survive until that time is in effect invincible until that time comes to pass. If you tied to walk up and shoot this guy chances are something would stop you. Without the use of a time machine this is extremely hard to prove however.

9. He says there is "spirit cash" that you can use to barter with the aliens. How do you get spirit cash? One way is pain. Another is to bow to a complete stranger. Another is to generally humiliate yourself.

I am sure many members here are familiar with the concept of Karmic debt. Why not Karmic credit then. Maybe the unstable explanations this guy offers are unclear and misleading but the concept is plausible to me despite the actual means being unclear.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

we seem to be short one psychotic murderer on this site.

This was the funniest thing i have read all day. I needed the laugh. Thanks pal.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Ask him him what he saw when he witnessed the apocalypse. Could be handy to know

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Why would you believe anything a "random" person says? I think he is pulling your leg, seeing how gullible you are. Telling tall tales and seeing where they go is a favorite past time for bored people.

Who knows, you could start an urban legend.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't know if he eats regularly and all that, but I do know that he doesn't like hostpitols so he usually doesn't go to them. Yes, his stories are plausable, but I'm much to chiken to try and verify what he says!

Here are a few more things I've heard about him: (note: these are all heresay! he may or may not have done these things)

He said there was quicksand in his frontyard.

On time he said to a friend "Hey man these aliens can move pretty freekin fast, and and I can move pretty fast wanna see?" Wherehence he started jerking around and flailing his arms really well, quickly.

Oh and I did miss one thing. The explination that most people give to his abnormal conversation and behavior is that he took 30 hits of acid. I've talked to him about this, and he said it was true, that he did take 30 hits of acid. He told me the acid was fun however he says it didn't make him go crazy or anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Quicksand in the front yard eh?

Anyone destined to survive until that time is in effect invincible until that time comes to pass. If you tied to walk up and shoot this guy chances are something would stop you. Without the use of a time machine this is extremely hard to prove however.

No, you could prove it with the use of a gun...no time machine required.

Though I wouldn't recommend it. Not for any metaphysical reason, but for the simple fact that they'd lock you up for it. Though leading him to a bad area of town may do the trick...
(just watch out for the quicksand)

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
No, you could prove it with the use of a gun...no time machine required.

Though I wouldn't recommend it. Not for any metaphysical reason, but for the simple fact that they'd lock you up for it. Though leading him to a bad area of town may do the trick...
(just watch out for the quicksand)

Yes but that would mean that they werent 'destined' to survive wouldn't it?

I am putting forward the example of someone who IS going to survive until that time. They are, in effect, invincible until that time BECAUSE they WILL survive to see it. I hope this makes my point clearer.

I did get a laugh out of your response however.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I did get a laugh out of your response however

Good, that's what I was shooting for...(get it? shooting? Ok, that was bad...
)

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I did get a laugh out of your response however

Good, that's what I was shooting for...(get it? shooting? Ok, that was bad...
)

that was funny

edit: forgot to put laughing faces

[edit on 25-3-2005 by homeboiabe]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cownosecat
[...] Oh and I did miss one thing. The explination that most people give to his abnormal conversation and behavior is that he took 30 hits of acid. I've talked to him about this, and he said it was true, that he did take 30 hits of acid. He told me the acid was fun however he says it didn't make him go crazy or anything.

Acid casualty.
Surely not 30 tabs in one go ?

That kinda explains the story about witnessing the apocalypse (and much else).

I doubt he'd know if he'd gone crazy if he dropped that much in one go. Hell, he probably wouldn't know if he'd died doing it.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In and of itself that's not enough (probably) to fry his brain permanently; I know a guy who's known for having accidentally taken 23 @ once and he's fine now (although he was out "in space" for a week). Unfortunately, though, given that the drug scenario has been confirmed it's even harder to take him seriously now, and even if his alien experiences are legit (QUITE a longshot, I gotta say) the odds of getting other people to believe them even slimmer now that his crediblity's compromised that way.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Heee, 30 acids and he's flailing.
I tell you (hunker foward and in whisper mode), try the gun thing, if he still flails about after two hollow points, then he's right.
Oh, take a cigar clipper with you for the proof... if you know what I mean.

Don't tell him your name in case he's at the apocalypse party.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Oh and I did miss one thing. The explination that most people give to his abnormal conversation and behavior is that he took 30 hits of acid. I've talked to him about this, and he said it was true, that he did take 30 hits of acid. He told me the acid was fun however he says it didn't make him go crazy or anything.

oh yeah! didn't make him crazy at all, not a bit.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Some people believe that drugs such as acid open one up to a spiritual realm, allowing communication with spirits. And many people believe 'bad' spirits like to mess with people. Maybe he needs to close his spiritual door and converse with physical beings more often.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Take him up to Sandia the Tramway and ask him to point at the palnet responsible.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Seems to be some misunderstanding here as to the definitions of these two words.

www.dictionary.com
in·vin·ci·ble ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-vns-bl)
adj. Incapable of being overcome or defeated; unconquerable.

www.dictionary.com
in·vul·ner·a·ble ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-vlnr--bl)
adj. Immune to attack; impregnable.
Impossible to damage, injure, or wound.

Those who are suggesting you stab, shoot, or bash his flippin' skull in, are actually providing you with methods for testing invulnerability. Not invincibility. Someone who is invincible could be "damaged" but not destroyed.

I would not recommend attempting to test either of these.
In all seriousness, this person has problems. It is very kind of you to "entertain" him by listening to his tales in the cafe, but do not... I repeat, DO NOT go anywhere with this man. Neither armed or with friends. That would feed into his delusion and would be dangerous for yourself and his mental state.

Interesting stories though. I would suggest to him, that if he has access to a computer he attempt to join ATS. I'm sure we all would love to hear his tales.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join