It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at the I.R. video out of Beirut and see what you think

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Watch the video and unless this is some kind of CGI mastery the place was hit by a missile. I would have bought the official story hook line and sinker until I saw this video. Take a look and see what you think ?
www.brighteon.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Going with fake. The colors look goofy for IR. If it was a strike they would have been pointing fingers. There are riots over there right now against the government.

edit on 8-8-2020 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I guess we'll have to wait and see how the investigation turns out, but it doesn't sound like Lebanon's president is certain on the matter, even though a few days had already passed...

Lebanese President Michel Aoun said Friday there are two possible causes of Tuesday’s explosion that killed nearly 150 people – either negligence or “external intervention” by a missile or bomb.

He also rejected the United Nations human rights commission call for an international investigation.

It's believed that the blast occurred when a fire ignited 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate stored at the port. The cause of the initial fire is unknown.

Aoun said Friday that he asked France for satellite images to see if there were warplanes or missiles in the air at the time of the blast. This differs from the main narrative of recent days, which focused on investigating Lebanese port and customs officials for negligence.

www.usatoday.com...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You believe it?
Its bogus and a poor cgi at that.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So someone just happened to be filming in IR? You should be able to see that missile in the video from the hotel looking down at the explosion, unless its invisible.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm not a video expert, but that's not IR.

They just messed with the color, as far as the missile, I don't know.

I wouldn't be surprised either way.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky This isn't even IR footage, its just had its colors flipped to negative. Going with everyone else and calling fake.

edit on 8-8-2020 by stupidusernamehere because: (watchitburn beat me to it)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I believe there was a thread on it, and it was decided to be fake. that isn't to say it wasn't a missile, just not this one.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Watch the video and unless this is some kind of CGI mastery the place was hit by a missile. I would have bought the official story hook line and sinker until I saw this video. Take a look and see what you think ?
www.brighteon.com...

might be fake but not for the way it looks but for the way it runs in the video. seems to be moving to fast even at .25 speed. i know missiles move fast, but this video it was hard to stop it to get screen shots.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It makes no sense no matter what the video shows.
Why? Why shoot a missle at a fire already burning?
The answer : daddy needs alot of views

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
www.brighteon.com...

You would have wasted your money. First, it isn't IR. It's a negative filter. Second, the object's travel is inconsistent across frames, as well as being far to clean around the edges. So, unless it boosted at the last second, I'd go with fake.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Why? Why shoot a missle at a fire already burning?

not saying it is a missile, in fact i think it's a fake. but to answer this question, there could be one of two reasons to fire a missile at a burning building.

fire was set to cover the missile strike or missile was backup for a failed attempt at the fire not blowing up fast enough.

reason i say it's fake is my post above and this video which is not zoomed in, from two angles and you can see where the missile should be from the OP video very clearly and nothing is there.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Quite fake...missile track does not describe a line.....

It stair steps.....up each frame
edit on 8-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's fake as hell, as has been mentioned. Thats just manipulated and a poor one at that,not to mention funny how the selection is the same regular videos of the accident

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Like other posters said..not infra red but colors changed. And to be complete it does look like an israel covert "accident". When israel smells a potential danger they just blow up the source..problem gone...for now.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Misslle is real it’s just people screwing with the video attempting to show this truth

Remember this isn’t something that was rolled out of the bottom of an airplane.

Similar to a cruise missle this was launched from a country nearby, flew straight above Lebanon past 35,000 feet then reversed course and drove straight down into its target just before the sound of a sonic boom would of given it away

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Uhm, if there was a sonic boom, it would have been heard long before it got there, as it went overhead, and as it dove into the ground. There's zero evidence in any other video of a missile, so apparently it could only be seen in badly manipulated videos.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That's not "I.R." it's simply a colour inversion. Invert it back to see how clearly fake this is.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There was no missile.

a reply to: tayton

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Believe what u wish. I’ve said even in first thread and video, missle

And also that there was no boom because it hit the ground just before going sonic
edit on 8-8-2020 by tayton because: Forgetful

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join