It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Very Strange About The Beirut Explosion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What do you see? Assuming it's an original video, I see a bomb coming in from the top left.
edit on 6-8-2020 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

If it was a bug that bug had good timing.

There was a witness that heard a jet or missile right before the big explosion.

ETA - Start about 0:49 so skip to the action.

edit on 6-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Already shown to be fake in another thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
That's kinda convincing.

I wanna say swamp gas. But it's kinda hard to do that here.

Maybe camera effects?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Link?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The problem with making fake videos is that it takes away from the validity of other credible videos.

No missile or jdam or anything from the air was need to blow that building a well placed small amount of plastic explosives could have blown that building.

edit on 6-8-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Already shown to be fake in another thread.

Oh okay, I wasn't aware it was posted.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The strangest thing about the Beirut explosion is that it has taken the worlds attention away from the fact unsealed documents place, by testimony of an eye witness a forme US president with underage girls on an island where it has been confirmed high-ranking politicians and celebrities raped children. Suspicious timing. Even worse is the complicit cover up by the main stream media who refuse to report this.
edit on 682020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

If it was a bug that bug had good timing.

There was a witness that heard a jet or missile right before the big explosion.

ETA - Start about 0:49 so skip to the action.

There was a jet. Nothing to do with what happened per se.
Besides, the 'bermb' in the very strange video, was somewhere in between camera view and the event explosion, in fact, about the only thing you can actually see.

edit on 6-8-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
The strangest thing about the Beirut explosion is that it has taken the worlds attention away from the fact unsealed documents place, by testimony of an eye witness a forme US president with underage girls on an island where it has been confirmed high-ranking politicians and celebrities raped children.

A pandemic and race riots weren't doing the trick apparently.

Unleash the NWO fury of hell upon the planet in Armageddon fashion to cover up pedophilia.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Have to admit, that one caught me!

I just read an article from the original source of the video being used.
He said that the colours were inverted to give the impression of a negative, then that rocket was doctored in.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The video below seems to show that the negative contrast video is faked

I’ve watched 40 to 50 other videos the past day, and I think I (and others) would have seen something so blatantly obvious. With that said, I’ve seen videos of other explosions where you can indeed see missiles coming in at speed.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
The strangest thing about the Beirut explosion is that it has taken the worlds attention away from the fact unsealed documents place, by testimony of an eye witness a forme US president with underage girls on an island where it has been confirmed high-ranking politicians and celebrities raped children.

A pandemic and race riots weren't doing the trick apparently.

Unleash the NWO fury of hell upon the planet in Armageddon fashion to cover up pedophilia.

As we say in Australia - "that horse has bolted"

Too many people know now for it to just disappear. What I see is desperate attempts by our controllers to avoid being strung up by the neck in our public squares across the world. Whether the Q crowd are correct, whether Trump is also all a part of the grand deception who knows? All I do know is it is real and more and more people each day are waking up to it.

Christ has died, Christ has risen.....has Christ come again?

We certainly live in interesting times my friends.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
People are so desperate to pin the blame on [insert favourite bad guys] they miss out the obvious: people ****ed up.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
But clearly there was ordinance going off before the explosion, why?
They were not fireworks

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
I see a bomb coming in from the top left.

originally posted by: Raggedyman
But clearly there was ordinance going off before the explosion, why?
They were not fireworks

Some people will see what they want to see, of believe what supports their pre-existing worldview.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Why does everything that ever happens, anywhere in the world, always have to be about the bloody Americans!

The explosion was much more obviously intended to divert attention from the fact that it's cold in Australia this week thereby proving that not only is global warming a hoax, but we're are about to plummet into a sudden catastrophic ice age and we'll all be freezing our nuts off by next week, wherever we live in the world

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Why does everything that ever happens, anywhere in the world, always have to be about the bloody Americans!

The explosion was much more obviously intended to divert attention from the fact that it's cold in Australia this week thereby proving that not only is global warming a hoax, but we're are about to plummet into a sudden catastrophic ice age and we'll all be freezing our nuts off by next week, wherever we live in the world

I think it was to divert attention from the liberal pedophile billionaires caught up in the Epstein/Maxwell teenage girl sex scandal. They're undoubtably all liberals.

They assassinated Epstein in his maximum security cell and are about to kill Maxwell too.

Fire a missile into a tanker full of chemicals under everyone's nose without it being detected in the slightest way (except by YouTube conspiracy theorists; they're our only real intelligence services, God bless them), kill dozens of people, now no one will be interested in stories about politicians and businessmen with underage girls.
edit on 7-8-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Actually the bombing is about bankers as usual. Lebanon audited central bank. Found they were screwing with rates to crash the currency. They arrested Riad Salmeh. Court ordered seizure of the assets. His tribunal was about to start.

Bombing video is real. I saw it within a couple hours of the bombing. A coworker originally from Palestine showed it to me after it was sent to him. Not saying someone couldnt have doctored such a video in that time but I highly doubt it.

For those who have not seen it, start at 9m in this video. beirut bomb

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think it was an accident

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join