It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Coelacanth 8867

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Good work there Mac

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Yea I can clearly see the cutting now in one of your examples.
Seems not legit material although nicely done , he should've put more effort working in the industry making games or good movies.

a reply to: Macenroe82
Thanks for posting this and makes it clear that it's a false composition made by this artist.
As I said somewhere earlier that I'm not proud on people like this selling this as real evidence.

I've never bumped into this info but I had my doubts around all this , hoping for the smoking gun but as always and better that some people are trying to figure out the authenticity.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I actually like it when people post stuff like that.
Makes the hunt or the investigation work fun

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The person who created those clips and all the associated material could have made a good living from working in the industry. Very creative and quite riveting graphics. I think we all knew, deep down, that this was nothing more than some clever imagery.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
first, supposedly advanced race would deliver better photos/videos than that, quality-wise.

second, "council of dragons & XP"? seriously?

edit: i've watched fragments of videos from one of their other channels. this sh.t is an insult to common sense. "waves" on the moon seen from earth caused by seismic explosions due to alien mining? every single thing going out of focus and full of compression artifacts suddenly becomes alien, wether it's a pilot or a plane? hoax bin it, forget it.
edit on 6/8/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Real for sure, I've always believed there was other alien life here on our planet and throughout the solar system and universe. I have now seen so much evidence and testimony both old and new that, to deny any of this, would be ignorant on my part.

It's so amazing and there is far more the government and the corporations have that is beyond some of our dreams. The people need to know about all of this. We ourselves also have a responsibility to tell others about this and show them what's going on. If they don't believe after that well then that's their right of course. I prefer to be more open minded.

S & F for a great post!

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I wonder what it means?!?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It's real. The proof for me were the Jupiter and Mars surface/ orbit images from the portholes, AND
the Wooden Spire of Notre dame that was it's earlier incarnation (somewhere between 1230 and 1860; there
were 2 renovations, the most recent being a fire in 2019).

The Spire isn't as developed as in the modern post 1860 version. There are photos online of the earlier spire.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

AND
the Wooden Spire of Notre dame that was it's earlier incarnation (somewhere between 1230 and 1860; there
were 2 renovations, the most recent being a fire in 2019).

The Spire isn't as developed as in the modern post 1860 version. There are photos online of the earlier spire.

I can't see the relationship of the OP about Notre dame?

However I do not think the rotation of IO and cloud speed are as fast as can be seen in the clip itself also if they used like an old 8mm film ?

But then again I've never seen an actual video of Jupiter to confirm that , but looking at our own atmosphere and cloud speed and much smaller planet one can assume the cloud speed on Jupiter is much slower as on earth as of the rotation.

Watch one of my art projects here on ATS where I rendered and simulated Jupiter with high speed moving clouds as of a passing of io..
I think I can replicate that same footage if I take the time to render and use small clips to disguise my flaws..

But don't get me wrong I do think there's a lot authentic footage out there that is hard to debunk simply because it can be referenced back to official space agency data..
edit on 0b10America/ChicagoWed, 11 Nov 2020 11:03:10 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 Nov 2020 11:03:10 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join