It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Armed Militia's President Knows Nothing At All About Firearms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So, we all know about this NFAC militia having an ND that spectacularly apparently injured 3 people, hospitalizing 2. That's gotta be some sort of high score, like the surgery with the 300% mortality rate.

For those who don't know, the NFAC stands for "Not frankin' around coalition" (censored because ATS is scared of bad words apparently). This group is a black ethnostatist neo marxist regime, who wants the federal government to give them Texas at the very least, to make an ethno-state for blacks. They claim to be all ex military, LEOs and etc. I don't really believe it, seeing how they handle their firearms and what they are choosing to do.

When they're not blocking traffic, and accosting drivers at gunpoint whilst demanding reparations, they like hanging out in public displays of "look at me being tacticool"

This last time, however, one guy let one loose, and allegedly hit 3 people including himself sending 2 of them to the ER for care. They're sadly all expected to live.

SO MOVING ON! TO THE TOPIC AT HAND.

This is truly something. The LEADER of this ARMED MILITIA, posted a video. He shows off an AR15 with A2 furniture; the fixed stock, a2 posts and handguard. It appears to be either an 18 or maybe a 20 inch barrel. He says, You call this the "Shorty", its an "XR 15" (no idea what that is), and he says its a Bullpup. (it is not a bullpup. A bullpup is a rifle whos trigger is notably ahead of the magazine well and fire control group). He then makes an EXTRAORDINARY claim.

He pulls the bolt back and locks it open with the bolt hold open. He then slams the stock of the rifle down, releasing the bolt. He says, "This rifle just fired. That's a discharge. This happens in basic training every. single. day." (paraphrased)

This is incredible. An AR-15 does not fire from an open bolt. Most of the things that do are designed specifically to always fire from an open bolt, like open bolt full auto SMGs, like the Greasegun, actual MP40s, MAC10s, etc.

I can't believe someone who has this many people following him is this stupid. Well, I mean, That's a point of debate because look at the DNC?

But to be in an armed militia, when your president thinks releasing a bolt is firing the weapon? Thinks that a 20inch barrel is short? Thinks that an AR is a bullpup? This is terrifying..

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Dude is nothing more than a rabble-rousing dumbass.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
He's an idiot ((shrug)).

So, too, is anyone who thinks he's someone to listen to...

He's the sort that give the anti-gun nuts their ammunition, pardon the pun. It'll be interesting to see the responses to this thread...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I saw the video with the ND. What got me is that they were muzzle sweeping people left and right. That couple in St. Louis is getting all of the hassle and they didn't even point their weapons at anybody. Between the clowns pointing lasers and these a$$hats pointing loaded weapons around, I'm surprised that nobody hasn't taken a few of them out. What they are doing is giving people justification to fear for their life. That meets the criteria for self-defense in all 50 States.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
They are mostly larpers with airsoft guns.

Half of them didn't have any sights on their guns. Others were holding them in very bizarre ways that even a child would know not to, and unless there has been a sudden and massive influx of G-36s & FAMAS's onto the US civilian market (there hasn't) the remainder had airsoft guns or toys.

Of course the ones with real ones are very stupid, evidently, by the amount of friendly fire.

The video of the “grand master” and his “German XR-15 Bullpup” does not surprise me at all.
edit on 3172020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Bunch of pog flunkies with supply MOSs playing soldier and shooting themselves in the process.

I remain underwhelmed.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Untrained, unexperienced, unknowlegable, unsafe, and unimpressive people.

Would not trust them to point in the right direction if attacked.

Please carry on shooting your own.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
To me, its just unsettling seeing people who probably spent all their corona-cation money on Wish tactical gear parading around the street, demanding reparations from people just driving down the road, and being in a situation like that ND protest, and letting it happen.

I've been a state officer in a militia for a little while, (not anymore, I didn't agree with being taken over by a nationwide group) and when we were doing things like standing in a public area, open carry for whatever reason (usually anti-2a bills being introduced), we were under strict orders at what condition we carried our firearms. Rifles were to be slung, empty chamber and on safe, literally no matter what. Handguns you could carry one in the pipe but it has to remain holstered.

So why the hell are they so untrained and undisciplined that someone put a round in the chamber? It is not something that happens unexpectedly, or accidentally, if you know what you're doing. And if you don't know what you're doing, you shouldn't be in a large group with a firearm. Just basic knowledge.

Know your BASICS. Treat the firearm as if its loaded. Know what your barrel is pointing at, and don't point it at something you don't want to be nay-nay'ed, and know whats beyond the soft target (Your hand or leg in this case) that you're pointing at.

/frustrated

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Unless he’s done some trigger work, there’s no way releasing the bolt will discharge the rifle. This thread should be in the joke forum.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, the comments on his video sure mirror the content of his video quite well. He has not a clue about weapons and is likely the main reason some of his trainees shot themselves.

I am all for the 2nd Amendment and if this guy wants to parade around with weapons, he does have that right, but until he learns a little bit about them, I sure hope he keeps them unloaded so as not to harm anyone. He doesn't have the right to do that.

Id' be quite embarrassed to have put out a video with so much wrong in it.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I'm ready to ban firearms now!

For the first time ever in my life I understand the gun control
crowd a tiny bit better. But this guy should be watched using a pencil.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
...its an "XR 15" (no idea what that is)...

If I recall it's an older Sabre Defense model.

The rest of the stuff was comical.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

News flash: LARPers pretend they know what they're doing, make believe they're as knowledgeable and skilled as whatever group they are mimicking (in this case an actual US militia) but at the end of the day LARPers like NFAC are very little different from little children in dress up play except for the fact that these imbeciles are running around with live ammo.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Raised by his mama, no men in his home. That's evident just by his demeanor, but he obviously never had a man teach him anything.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If a 9mm rifle knocks you on your ass then you probably shouldn’t be handling a weapon, let alone trying to give tips on how to not blow your cap off.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Just my personal opinion. This guy is dangerous. Goes by grandmaster jay aka John Fitzgerald Johnson. Yes, he hasn't got a clue on how to handle weapons, but his followers if you read their posts think he's the second coming or better, that's what makes him dangerous and he's going to get people hurt or worse.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Just my personal opinion. This guy is dangerous. Goes by grandmaster jay

Reminds me of Bud Bundy insisting people call him Grandmaster B in Married with Children...
Goddamn these people look like fools.
edit on 31-7-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321
Just another charlatan

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Again.. people who are used to my posts know that Im a far left wing social Democrat.

I support the NFAC

But.. I dont support this man at all. The last time I heard that many facts said that were just blatantly incorrect, it was a Donald Trump presser.

This guy is a complete idiot, and should be socially reprimanded for spreading false and dangerous information.

No.. not even my beloved left is immune from idiocy at all times.

Who let this guy have a gun?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic I find it reassuring. These are the kind of combatants that are better targets than they are threats.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join