It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China seeds.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The other thread about this is way way off topic.
I think this might be important so I started a new thread.
Please let it stand or clean out the other one.

The first story I saw was this one. www.fox13now.com...

Mysterious seeds sent to american citizens from china. Allegedly. At this point we don't know where they are actually coming from.
I thought nothing of it till I received a package that I did not pay for. Inside unknown seeds. The label claims to be a ring and the sender address is china.
I later found out that my mother had received several such packages all labeled as jewelry all unknown seeds. She planted a few but nothing ever grew.
I planted one of the seeds I got. It's in a pot. Inside under grow lights. just encase it's an invasive. I'm going to grow it till I can identify it. Then kill it.
Today I saw this story. www.nj.com...
So now the feds are involved and want us to contact them.
Anyone else getting strange seed packets from china?
edit on 29-7-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Don’t worry. The seeds are just the accelerator for the coronavirus. It’s just a zombie mutation this time. No need to fear.

Welcome to phase two.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm very selective on the strains I grow. I prefer to get my seeds from Canada, not China. Or clones from the dispensary.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Like I said in the other thread I have some and tried to plant them months ago, nothing happened.

But interest seemed so high I decided to retry growing them again, since its now between 80-90 everyday here and this suspect invasive species might grow better in heat.

The package says from:
HH North side of the West gate of South China Avenue, Longgang District, Shenzhen

Small purple maroon colored oval seeds, about 1/8" long, they do not look like any papaya seed I've ever seen before.

I wash my hands after working with them, but have not had any sickness at all in my house since receiving them.

Will gladly answer any questions you got

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I heard about this on Ground Zero. They urged people to contact the Department of Homeland Security. Then I heard something on my local news. They suggested reaching out to my state’s department of agriculture. I haven’t received anything, but if I do, I will call someone.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

"i can explain this. It's to artificially boost reviews of a product. Those also appear to be citrus seeds of some kind.

Manufacturer finds random addresses to send to, writes verified review of 5* when they see it's been delivered.

Everyone needs to take some deep breaths."

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seedofchucky

"i can explain this. It's to artificially boost reviews of a product. Those also appear to be citrus seeds of some kind.

Manufacturer finds random addresses to send to, writes verified review of 5* when they see it's been delivered.

Everyone needs to take some deep breaths."

And the proof of this is where? Do you have a link to a legit website that says this? Otherwise I will choose to proceed with caution.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I did some examinations in the lab. The sprouts have a cell alignment that doesn’t match up to anything we know about.
Seems like they could be ‘alien’ seeds.
I’ve heard of other scientists claiming that this could be the alien invasion.
Based on the growth rate I’ve noted, these could be like redwoods in a matter of months.
This could be the beginning of the end.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Or majic seed we can plant and grow a yuge beanstalk, climb up and vanquish a giant.

Is that you Jack Spriggins?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep What kills me is no one bothers to notice China is undergoing severe floods,quakes,landslides,the majority of their population could be decimated any day,but despite this they have the time to randomly send out seeds,sounds like more war drums blame China for everything ,meanwhile the same is happening here yet no one talks about it,they are so easily distracted wearing masks and hiding in homes,the big picture is,since the days NASA was formed they have been building underground,Mnt Weather has a president,VP etc already underground,the earth gets hammered by plasma bursts,volcanoes,continents shifting some underwater a cycle they are aware of,yet don't inform public check real history,because it evidently repeats itself

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I did some examinations in the lab. The sprouts have a cell alignment that doesn’t match up to anything we know about.
Seems like they could be ‘alien’ seeds.
I’ve heard of other scientists claiming that this could be the alien invasion.
Based on the growth rate I’ve noted, these could be like redwoods in a matter of months.
This could be the beginning of the end.

Lol.

So far it seems like no one can even get these to grow.
at this point I'm leaning toward seedofchuckys idea.
Probably sterile seeds sent out for ratings.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

What if..........

It is the US government doing this to
plant seeds in the minds of Americans...

edit on 30-7-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"

That is not how product reviews work. You don't get to write your own 5* reviews just because you mailed out a bunch of products.

ETA: You can however, legitimately sell a bunch of cheap, good items for good reviews. Then go sell some high priced garbage after you have a bunch of good reviews...

edit on 30-7-2020 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

Its 1 way of many that people try and bump up their reviews. You must be new to the game. Please don't tell me its how it "works" when all you did was form another method.

www.dailymail.co.uk... 69561/Mystery-plant-seeds-sent-China-U-S-homes-solved.html

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Its 1 way of many that people try and bump up their reviews. You must be new to the game. Please don't tell me its how it "works" when all you did was form another method.

www.dailymail.co.uk... 69561/Mystery-plant-seeds-sent-China-U-S-homes-solved.html

I didn't form that method, I'm not that smart. And I'm not new to the game. I specialized in Search Engine Optimization. I ranked #1 on Google Canada for website hosting services, and the top 10 for Google USA. That's just one site.

Think about the logistics of what your method involves.

Name ONE merchant that lets the seller leave reviews on their products based on shipping arrivals.
It would be a pretty stupid system if one existed.

Ebay doesn't. Amazon doesn't...

ETA: And yes, I know about fake reviews, paid reviews, etc... But that doesn't involve shipping products across the globe.

edit on 30-7-2020 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You are new and ignorant .
It happens on anywhere they can get away with it .

A brushing scam is an exploit by a vendor used to bolster product ratings and increase visibility online by shipping an inexpensive product to an unwitting receiver and then submitting positive reviews on the receiver's behalf under the guise of a verified owner.'

'According to the Better Business Bureau, foreign, third-party sellers use your address and Amazon information to generate a fake sale and positive review to boost their product ratings,' said Phil Wilson, director of the plant industry division for North Carolina's department of agriculture.

china seeds

BBB-Amazon brushing scam

edit on 30-7-2020 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

top topics

join