It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting A Gun....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

All the false flags say what? Don't want the big guns.. why?

Something coming fo sho?

In our lifetimes? idk..

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I'm thinking something similar.

Are handguns illegal?

Did you have to buy a locker?

No but they are harder to obtain and the requirements to keep them are a lot stricter ie; being part of a pistol club and participating in a certain number of shoots per year. For the first 3-6 months must be stored at the club too

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

"Make sure that there is nobody behind the deer when you shoot because people are out in the woods around you during hunting season. "

Well how would you make sure? Yell out to see if anyone's around?.. I can see why people get shot.

yeah, makes perfect sense....yell out and scare the deer away so you don't have to shoot it. I once figured out the true cost of the meat over the years, with all the money you spend at camp and having beers after getting done, the meat comes out to about three bucks a pound if you shoot a big deer...that is if you get one every year which doesn't happen...if you pay to have it cut up it adds about two bucks a pound to that figure and that was the last time I shot a deer which was about twenty years ago. Now I expect it would come out to about thirty bucks a pound if you figured out the true cost of the deer hunting, license, gas, expenses of eating out and going out for a few drinks afterward, and don't forget the loss of income during that week off, I was self employed as a builder, everyone wanted the week off so I shut down opening week usually, I did not have vacation time. That does not even take into account how much the wife spent eating out every day when I was gone and she rewarded herself by buying something equal to the amount I would spend hunting.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Be safe!

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It is handy when you have game -keepers in the family , i do away with all the hunting and cleaning and just do the odd little job for them to get all the fish and venison i need

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: stonerwilliam

All the false flags say what? Don't want the big guns.. why?

Something coming fo sho?

In our lifetimes? idk..

In all the mass shootings i have looked into from Dunblane to Sandy Hook there have been way too many inconsistencies in the official narrative for it to make sense especially to a conspiracy theorist

Something definitely is coming down the tube IMHO and i hope America keeps its guns because that is all that is standing in the way of world tyranny

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join