It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Frontline Doctors Capitol Hill Conference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Here is some information I found, I look for chemistries that can help to fight this virus and found early on that certain chemistries from seaweed and see mosses could help with this. At least the article creators in this link have found a better and cheaper treatment that is better than the way more expensive medicine they are pushing as good

scitechdaily.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Are you actually going to attempt to refute anything they said?

edit on 28-7-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Why wasn't the cure immediately given to Herman Cain? He's been in the hospital a month. I'm sure the people around him and the President would have insisted he be treated with it right?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

You all are so quick to dismiss cnn... washingon post.. ny times...

Those sources have been caught over and over so many times pushing false/misleading or just flat out untrue stories so many times that I find it laughable that anyone, even obviously politically biased people such as yourself, would take them seriously anymore.

How many millions are they having to pay Nick Sandman again?

They are here to promote outrage.. Convince you .. politicize a virus .. and further divide the country.

It's quite obvious to anyone paying attention that's exactly what the talking heads on TV are doing. Promoting idiots like Fauci, and censoring Doctors who have actually been treating real patients with real results to show for it.

Wonder how much these guys have been paid to come up with this garbage.

Maybe, just maybe.....they are fed up with the fear being pushed by the sources you just touted and want people to know there is an effective treatment from a drug that has been around for almost 70 years and can be received over the counter in many parts of the world, but is being heavily censored in the US for some odd reason.

After all, if they are just a bunch of paid shills and not real doctors that have been treating real patients, why the heavy handed censorship of what they're saying?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Why wasn't the cure immediately given to Herman Cain? He's been in the hospital a month. I'm sure the people around him and the President would have insisted he be treated with it right?

What other health conditions does Herman Cain have? Why has the rest of the population also been suppressed from this treatment option?

This treatment is not 100% effective due to many complex health conditions. If taken early it is showing good results from many doctors all around the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Dr Immanuel the source noted in the video says it "cures" Covid. Not that it may help.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yes she does. Out of 350 patients she has treated so far she has not lost one yet due to covid. Many others have also seen their patients improve within a day or two of starting treatment. To use as a preventative 200mg of HCQ once a week is where the mark is.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Ok, then why wasn't the "cure" given to him? I couldn't sit through all 50 min of her video or watch all of them. What was the cure for the demon sperm that happens when women have sex with demons while they sleep that caused cysts and fibroids?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Trump's strength was in straightforward attack.
If he left Twitter to GAB he'd already won 90% of election campaign.
Free market would move the narrative and possibly millions of blindfolded people and money elsewhere.
I cant stand him being weak. He should start burning things too

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Yes she does. Out of 350 patients she has treated so far she has not lost one yet due to covid. Many others have also seen their patients improve within a day or two of starting treatment. To use as a preventative 200mg of HCQ once a week is where the mark is.

So, for the small guys like us out here, is that something we can get over the counter? Or doctor prescribed only?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I don't know, I am not Herman Cain's doctor.

As for the demon sperm, Dr. Stella Emmanuel also works as a preacher. Maybe calling it a demon is one way to help with the trauma of systemic rape in a third world nation. I don't know and just guessing. Maybe it is a result of alien abductions, lots of stories around the world on that one too. I expect she will be better able to explain it to you if are are really interested.

The video in this thread has a good discussion by many doctors from the America's Frontline Doctors group if you rather know about the technology than the personalities.
edit on 28-7-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

So, for the small guys like us out here, is that something we can get over the counter? Or doctor prescribed only?

Depends where you live. In some parts of the world it is available over the counter. Once Trump said HCQ works, orange man bad kicked in and a huge suppression campaign started. In some parts of the USA doctors are being threatened to not prescribe it. In some parts of the USA pharmacies have decided to over rule doctors prescriptions for the first time and not provide it.

I am not sure how all this is structures, but expect the democratic states to be doing a stronger job with the suppression of HCQ.

Some of it is still getting through, might have to shop around a bit. Let your elected officials know how you feel about it if there are problems.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev I looked up dr simone M. gold look what I found www.ratemds.com...

March 23 02 went to ER after fall at work. Severe pain. Got idiot Gold. She MISDIAGNOSISED me without even seeimg me. Based MISDIAGNOSIS on what RN told her, patient fell, pain. She came in exam room with MISDIAGNOSIS already printed out. Told her more than pain, I demanded xray. Refused. Actually I had bad fractures left hip&knee. UNDIAGNOSED fractures developed necrosis (rotted). Needed hip and knee replacements. Should have xrayed, seen obvious fractures, put on splints, ordered bed rest till fractures healed. That's why Gold told to leave ST. John's SAnta Monica Ca, too many MISDIAGNOSISES made without seeing patient. Charlatan now works St. Joseph's Burbank CA. Walk out if you ever go to St. Joseph's ER and she comes in. REMEMBER, GOLD MISDIAGNOSISES WITHOUT EVEN SEEING HER PATIENT. REFUSES XRAYS & OTHER DIAGNOSTIC MEASURES. SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE

edit on 28-7-2020 by research100 because: added link

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
here www.cnn.com... a randomized study 504 patients led by researchers in Brazil, included 504 patients with confirmed Covid-19 who either needed no supplemental oxygen, or were receiving up to 4 liters per minute of oxygen. The study was conducted across 55 hospitals in Brazil.

The patients were randomly assigned to receive either standard of care; hydroxychloroquine at a dose of 400mg twice daily; or hydroxychloroquine at a dose of 400mg twice daily, plus azithromycin at a dose of 500mg once daily for seven days. The researchers then assessed how the patients were doing 15 days later.

Neither hydroxychloroquine alone nor hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin appeared to affect the condition of the patients at the 15-day mark, the study showed.

Additionally, unusual heart rhythms and elevated liver-enzyme levels were more frequent in patients receiving hydroxychloroquine alone or with azithromycin, according to the study.

a reply to: research100

edit on 28-7-2020 by research100 because: added link

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Jaellma

Depends where you live. In some parts of the world it is available over the counter. Once Trump said HCQ works, orange man bad kicked in and a huge suppression campaign started. In some parts of the USA doctors are being threatened to not prescribe it. In some parts of the USA pharmacies have decided to over rule doctors prescriptions for the first time and not provide it.

I am not sure how all this is structures, but expect the democratic states to be doing a stronger job with the suppression of HCQ.

Some of it is still getting through, might have to shop around a bit. Let your elected officials know how you feel about it if there are problems.

Thanks. This is good information to know. Until I can get my hands on Hydroxychloroquine, I will have to settle for zinc & heavy doses of Liposomal VitC as prevantative measures and if I ever contract the virus, have to find doctors that would prescribe the zithromax and hyroxychloroquine portions.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Cant see the link. has anyone got a link to show me one study of this protocol, Hyrdrxy/zinc/Azithromycin used straight away (not after being hospitalised as the virus then has a head start ) that has not helped greatly , Thanks

a reply to: research100

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Tell you doctor you have malaria and/or arthritis!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i take high dosage of lipisomal Vit C along with Vit D too, and have managed to source a back up of Hydroxy in case i get symptomatic, failing to prepare is preparing to fail a reply to: Jaellma

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
If memory serves they are a conservative group of doctors that are trying to fight the misinformation spread by the people that don't want HCQ to be used because it doesn't make anyone any money. So since they are a self-proclaimed conservative group they are being banned all over the 'net.

Right. Dr. Fauci was on CNN yesterday (his favorite) pushing 2 Covid-19 cures that are coming "soon" where the medication will be $3,800 per dose!

If the person can't afford it, they'll be sent home to die, like they're doing now in Texas. Cuomo (NY) sent the poor to Nursing Homes. We know how that turned out.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Uh no,she was pretty clear that relatively common female issues are caused by having sex with demons while sleeping. This is not a personality issue, this is someone being tweeted and retweeted by both the President and his son and the person has very obvious medical knowledge issues. She is standing with other doctors who must support her as they included her.

Again, believe what you like but we are in big trouble if these are the people that we are supposed to listen to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join