It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ain't that something Illinois puts Wisconsin on travel advisory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
www.tmj4.com... ulW7hHiu66fmc3iGWEFEtnGghn-SYCtIL9M

Wisconsin will soon be added to Chicago's travel advisory, asking travelers entering into the city from the state to quarantine for 14 days, WMAQ in Chicago reported Monday.

So just a little question... Tons of people live on the border and work in Illinois. Do they just not go to work anymore?
Illinois is just mad because the few people with any money left are heading to Wisconsin to spend it. Seriously, they are all vacationing here.
This must be their backward
way of getting back at us. Yea, let's keep the Wisconsin people from working/spending money here, that'll show them!

From an actual Covid standpoint, we should be worried about them and the huge numbers in Chicago!

edit on 28-7-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Bizarro world, JAG.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Just a quick google snapshot.. Look at Wisconsin Covid deaths vs. Illinois...

Wisconsin
Confirmed
+590
Recovered
-
Deaths
-----------------------------------------------
Cases overview
Illinois
Confirmed
+1,231
Recovered
-
Deaths
+18

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's just Wisconsin people going to Chicago...not the entire state. Business travelers excluded.

Since all events and sports in Chicago are cancelled, nutjob mayor Lori Lightfoot is re-shuttering the bars and restaurants, protestors are destroying property at will, and even little kids are getting shot while riding in cars on city expressways......

NORMAL PEOPLE ARE NOT COMING TO CHICAGO.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Its a quarantine period for certain circumstances (didn't hother reading much, as it won't affacet md) for people coming in to Chicago, not Illinois.

Yes, I know, Chicago is in IL, but you're even allowed to come back to the suburbs after house party hopping in Miami for a week.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Why would anyone even want to go to Chicago?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I thought you were a big supporter of their quarantine and safety procedures? I’ve argued with you numerous times because you were upset I thought it wasn’t a big deal and being used politically. Guess when it starts affecting you things should be different? Imaging that!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

suicide by gangsta?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Wisconsin should be on a permanent travel advisory, out of the 49 states I've been to they have the worst food. This joint next to Lambeau Field, I think it's called Kroll's, was possibly some of the most disgusting food I've ever eaten.

Take this time of isolation, Wisconsin, and go to culinary school.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wisconsin should be on a permanent travel advisory, out of the 49 states I've been to they have the worst food. This joint next to Lambeau Field, I think it's called Kroll's, was possibly some of the most disgusting food I've ever eaten.

Hi...I lived a bit in Thiensville Wis..,brats, beer and cheese...really cool little Bavarian type villages/cities away from the Milwaukee, Green Bay, Madison hubs.

One of the cleanest states I've lived in....food was awesome mostly statewide. Mightve just been me
edit on 28-7-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Hi...I lived a bit in Thiensville Wis..,brats, beer and cheese...

Brat and beer is fine. This craphole by the stadium was disgusting and it wasn't the only place I visited that used way too much processed crap.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Wisconsin is a huge foodie state, but I agree anything near Lambeau is garbage.

BTW. You didn't get a "walking taco" did you.........?

edit on 28-7-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Its a quarantine period for certain circumstances (didn't hother reading much, as it won't affacet md) for people coming in to Chicago, not Illinois.

Yes, I know, Chicago is in IL, but you're even allowed to come back to the suburbs after house party hopping in Miami for a week.

I think I've lived in both places so long Chicago = Illinois to me in a lot of cases.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I thought you were a big supporter of their quarantine and safety procedures? I’ve argued with you numerous times because you were upset I thought it wasn’t a big deal and being used politically. Guess when it starts affecting you things should be different? Imaging that!

WRONG,

I'm a big support of doing it right. Like South Korea.
Go back and check that is what i've said every time. Doing this half half stuff is worthless. I said that numerous times.
(As we have witnessed I was right)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Ding! DIng! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
BTW. You didn't get a "walking taco" did you.........?

I call my dinner guests walking tacos.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I watched an episode of Family Guy where Chris and some old lady on a motorized cart went to the Wisconsin State Fair to try all of their fried foods. Everything they ate was fried. I can't find the episode but it reminds me of Wisconsin.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I watched an episode of Family Guy where Chris and some old lady on a motorized cart went to the Wisconsin State Fair to try all of their fried foods. Everything they ate was fried. I can't find the episode but it reminds me of Wisconsin.

Fair food uggggg. They have fried butter

Seriously though, there is a huge culinary movement and it can compete with the best of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Oh good lord, you haven't a CLUE when it come to Wisconsin. You dare base an entire state off 1 or 2 TOURIST trap places in Green Bay? Like me comparing the entire stink-hole NJ to the garbage dumps visible as I was landing. Wait, you may be on to something. This is how I shall judge NJ from this point forward.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

If the stuff was previously frozen, cut into unnatural shapes, fried and then slathered with processed cheese that would be it to a T.

Not everyone has good chow, you're lucky you live in one of the best states for food, I haven't had a bum meal in Louisiana.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join