It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Test

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Howdy. I used to do this a number of years ago here and on other forums, but I'm curious to see if I can still make it work or if I've gotten too rusty.

I'm looking to see if there's anyone who would be interested in having me "remote view" them to see how right or wrong my viewings are. If you're not aware, remote viewing is supposedly where someone can psychically locate you or an object (I really only do people) and describe the area.

I basically ask you a few random questions ("what's the last bread you ate?") to get what I think of as a "connection" and then I close my eyes and stream-of-consciousness visualize/describe the area directly around you or where you spend the most time in some cases.

There have been some surprising viewings in the past and some "meh" ones, but it popped in my head and I'm curious to try it again.

Anyone who would be interested? I'll probably do these over PM but had to start somewhere!

EDIT: Didn't look at how often this forum is used now.. looks like I'll need to wait a bit for responses! I'll check back in a few hours and tomorrow.
edit on 24-7-2020 by shidge. because: Didn't see how often folks posted

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shidge.

I'm looking to see if there's anyone who would be interested in having me "remote view" them to see how right or wrong my viewings are. If you're not aware, remote viewing is supposedly where someone can psychically locate you or an object (I really only do people) and describe the area.

And also a fun party trick. Especially when you have slightly intoxicatedgroup of "open" people to take part. For some reason skepticism screws it all up.

Anyway.

All you need is a piece of paper/pencil and two people.

Tell one to go into another room and pick a distinct object to look at. I doesn't matter. A tv, a little figure statue, anything. Tell them to stare at it and concentrate on their chosen object.

Then tell the second person to try to visualize the object the other person is looking at.

My thoughts about it is people are making intuitive unconcsious educated guesses but the occurrences of people getting it close (within a margin of error) is pretty amazing. Demostratable shining or knowledge of the room the other person is in and things that may be in that room?

And no you can't view me, but I don't doubt for a second you can do it within a margin of error.
edit on 24-7-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

OK M, what am I doing right at this moment at 605 PM EST in New Jersey ? Care to Guess , or do you See Me ?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm willing to be an RV subject for you. We can proceed according to the method you have outlined.

As I'm in Europe, we might have to allow for the time difference. (I'm assuming you may be in Nth America.) My time is East Coast US plus 6 hours: noon there is 6 pm here.

Just reply when you're ready and we'll work it out from there.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm game, just sat down with the family to dinner.
Ask away!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I'll be sitting in this spot for probably another half an hour or so.

The last bread I ate? Hmm. I don't remember. I had a bowl of cereal last night though. That's all I ate yesterday, and I haven't eaten today.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I reckon you are on ATS waiting for Shidge's answer. Right or wrong lol?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just to turn the tables for a second if you dont mind I happened to think of books or a bookcase behind you as I read your post. Am I right? a reply to: shidge.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Just to turn the tables for a second if you dont mind I happened to think of books or a bookcase behind you as I read your post. Am I right? a reply to: shidge.

I'm sensing big windows and a hanging plant, maybe pothos?
Seems like a city environment.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I’m game to be one of your “test targets “.

Just a note, however;

I’ve been on these boards for many years, and so you could glean a lot of personal information about me just by reading my posts in the archives.

So, to hold yourself to an honest test, you will have to work to develop some insight(s) Not previously disclosed or alluded.

If you’re game, have a go!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I just had a piece of french bread smeared with 420 butter. I should be asleep in about an hr and a half, but you're welcome to look around if you want. The dogs name is skeeter and my GF is an intuitive and will probably see you but she doesn't bite either.

edit on 24-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm game! Remote view away...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Me! Remote view me!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What's my mother's maiden name?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Hmm.... Throwin' Shapes there Mate ? LOL , By the way , I was in the Jacks takin' a Leak Shidge's Answer be Damned ........)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I’m very serious about participating. PM me and we’ll make the necessary arrangements. I’m on EDT.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm game. West coast area, if that's relevant.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

nee?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Daisies

But it is a fun party trick. Easier when you can read their energy.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Hey. Turn the tables? Bedroom, office or studio, upstairs or in back...purple, notepad and pen..downstairs? Fresh flowers?

Have a great day

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join