It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glamiscalling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So I stumbled upon this: glamiscalling.org...

I began duckduckgoing names and terms:
Names check out:
en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Heavensbreak: genius.com...

What is VibeSat: duckduckgo.com..."v7exp"%3A"a"%2C"sltexp"%3A"b"%2C"wiadrk"%3A"b"%7D

What is: Arundel Frequency Geronimo: duckduckgo.com..."v7exp"%3A"a"%2C"sltexp"%3A"b"%2C"wiadrk"% 3A"b"%7D

What is that website (first link) and why does it excist?
I started doing more terms: What is Taum Babies Group: duckduckgo.com...

m.facebook.com...

Do any of these mean anything to anyone?
m.facebook.com...

I'll attempt to update as I go but if someone has figured this out let me know. I wouldn't have found this without WildB.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I have to be honest, that website reminds me of someone I know's facebook page who went nuts and believes he runs every company in the world and writes about all these things he does.

Especially if you go back and look at the earliest posts on that site. I'm going to be frank, it seems like the writings of an autistic.schizophrenic who hasn't left their house for 3-4 years.

But s&f because this is actually pretty interesting and I'm going to see if i can find anything interesting buried there.

ETA: oh...now this is interesting

Johann Pastor and Vanessa Payne have independently confirmed the arrival of Kim Hyok Chol on the Lower Astral. The Ambassador appears to have been executed at Mirim airport several days ago and reached out to our contacts on the other side of the veil. News organizations will not report immediately.

POSTED ON MARCH 30, 2019

The earliest news stories i could find were dated in may that year. Maybe there is something to all that rambling.

Whois info on the site for what it's worth. Not much there though.

Domain Name: GLAMISCALLING.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000009081392-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.sawbuck.com
Registrar URL: whois.sawbuck.com...
Updated Date: 2019-12-26T11:22:15Z
Creation Date: 2019-01-25T00:41:30Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-01-25T00:41:30Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Automattic Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1531
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8772733049
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org...
Registrant Organization: Knock Knock WHOIS Not There, LLC
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Country: US
Name Server: NS1.WORDPRESS.COM
Name Server: NS2.WORDPRESS.COM
Name Server: NS3.WORDPRESS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form www.icann.org...)
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-07-21T00:49:06Z

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I have to be honest, that website reminds me of someone I know's facebook page who went nuts and believes he runs every company in the world and writes about all these things he does.

Especially if you go back and look at the earliest posts on that site. I'm going to be frank, it seems like the writings of an autistic.schizophrenic who hasn't left their house for 3-4 years.

But s&f because this is actually pretty interesting and I'm going to see if i can find anything interesting buried there.

Johann Pastor and Vanessa Payne have independently confirmed the arrival of Kim Hyok Chol on the Lower Astral. The Ambassador appears to have been executed at Mirim airport several days ago and reached out to our contacts on the other side of the veil. News organizations will not report immediately.

POSTED ON MARCH 30, 2019

The earliest news stories i could find were dated in may that year. Maybe there is something to all that rambling.

Whois info on the site for what it's worth. Not much there though.

Domain Name: GLAMISCALLING.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D402200000009081392-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.sawbuck.com
Registrar URL: whois.sawbuck.com...
Updated Date: 2019-12-26T11:22:15Z
Creation Date: 2019-01-25T00:41:30Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-01-25T00:41:30Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: Automattic Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1531
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8772733049
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org...
Registrant Organization: Knock Knock WHOIS Not There, LLC
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Country: US
Name Server: NS1.WORDPRESS.COM
Name Server: NS2.WORDPRESS.COM
Name Server: NS3.WORDPRESS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form www.icann.org...)
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-07-21T00:49:06Z

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
These websites seem, to me, too overt. Too open. Almost as if they were setup to portray the discussions and techno-babble of NWO/Illuminati members.

Smells very fishy to my admittedly untrained, amateur eye for spotting signs of such activity.

I'm reminded of the scene in the film "Minority Report", when Tom Cruise's character is setup to commit a murder, and afterwards, the crime investigator played by Collin Ferrel describes all of the confluence of details portraying the guilt of Cruise's character as an "orgy of evidence".

Sorry to say, but this appears to me like 'an orgy of evidence' related to NWO/Illuminati activity. Seems too obvious to be real.
edit on 20-7-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
These websites seem, to me, too overt. Too open. Almost as if they were setup to portray the discussions and techno-babble of NWO/Illuminati members.

Smells very fishy to my admittedly untrained, amateur eye for spotting signs of such activity.

I'm reminded of the scene in the film "Minority Report", when Tom Cruise's character is setup to commit a murder, and afterwards, the crime investigator played by Collin Ferrel describes all of the confluence of details portraying the guilt of Cruise's character as an "orgy of evidence".

Sorry to say, but this appears to me like 'an orgy of evidence' related to NWO/Illuminati activity. Seems too obvious to be real.

I'm currently trying to validate some if these claims from this site: www.annaperdue.com...

"Members of the Wettin dynasty have been kings and queens of many European countries. In 1840, Queen Victoria married Prince Albert of Saxe Coburg and Gotha, a prince of the House of Wettin, which meant that the House of Windsor was annexed by marriage to the House of Wettin. The children of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert never used the surname "Wettin" but it was in fact the official surname of the royal family.

During World War 1, due to anti-German sentiment at home, the royal family officially changed their surname to Windsor. [1]"

"She is the registered owner of the Bohemian Grove domain name and is likely the owner of the actual property where Bohemian Grove is located. She attended Benenden School, of which Princess Anne is also an alumnus."

I've found this when looking for property owner of Bohemian Grove: www.oregonlive.com...

"Highly touted as a “change agent” who would bring private-sector ambition and discipline to Oregon’s largest university, Shoureshi lasted less than two years on the job."
"In July 2018, Shoureshi traveled to the Bohemian Grove campground in Northern California. He did so as the guest of noted local real estate investor Jordan Schnitzer. Shoureshi initially recorded his time as workdays.

After The Oregonian/OregonLive filed a public records request seeking travel documents pertinent to the trip, Shoureshi asked his staff to revise his records to show personal vacation on those days."
en.m.wikipedia.org...

This page is missing: [www.oregonlive.com...]
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago2609699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

Edit: Does anyone know what this qcontrol is on this page? commons.m.wikimedia.org...:Bohemian_Grove

I'm assuming quality control?

I typed in Michelle Obama to see if she was human and found this bizarre story:
'I want to rip Bill Clinton's eyes out. Kidding! See, that's what gets me into trouble'
www.theguardian.com...
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0609699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There is another thread on this that started in January,

Glamis Calling

It is a strange one that did go quite for a while. Have noticed it still running. As for what it is all about, I don't know. It is kinda interesting though when it has called out political moves before they happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Somerset(the top boss lady)sounds like a real firecracker in the linked stories, i like her attitude. She certainly doesnt sound like a satanist either, apparently shes not a fan! Lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
There is another thread on this that started in January,

Glamis Calling

It is a strange one that did go quite for a while. Have noticed it still running. As for what it is all about, I don't know. It is kinda interesting though when it has called out political moves before they happen.

Thank you I didn't see that.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I know I've run into this glaniscalling site before - perhaps via ATS. Interesting rabbit hole for sure. Its well-written crazy, and who knows, maybe uncovers some truth, maybe its just a fun trail to go down. Digging for interesting content either way.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
Somerset(the top boss lady)sounds like a real firecracker in the linked stories, i like her attitude. She certainly doesnt sound like a satanist either, apparently shes not a fan! Lol.

So after reading this thread last night, I spent a little time looking over the WWW for more information on this woman. I found a number of sites and posts similar to what Flesh posted. Oddly, Google had virtually 0 images catalogued for this person.

What does that mean? Hard to say, but my impression is this woman is either extremely adept at avoiding the spotlight....or she just doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

"North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is believed to be carrying out a massive purge to divert attention away from internal turmoil and discontent, reports Korean paper Chosun.

“Kim Hyok Chol was investigated and executed at Mirim Airport with four foreign ministry officials in March,” the paper reports.

The reportedly deceased Kim Hyok Chol was the nation's special envoy to the United States. He would have been killed, then, very shortly after that February Trump-Kim summit that fell apart to the embarrassment of all concerned.

The executed men were responsible for negotiations that led to that second U.S.-North Korea summit in February.

Kim Jong Un's regime also held these people responsible for the collapse of talks with Trump. ..."
boingboing.net...

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3110699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago2511699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Stephen King Murdered John Lennon you say? Seems legit

lennonmurdertruth.com...

Schizophrenia all the way.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Read through some of it seems quite odd. I did like the last sentence in the July 2019 post "Keep the aspidistra flying". Nice little Orwell reference.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Glam is certainly calling, darling.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
Stephen King Murdered John Lennon you say? Seems legit

lennonmurdertruth.com...

Schizophrenia all the way.

Interesting link, interesting youtube channel, interesting post history.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is interesting:

"Like so many things surrounding Somerset Belenoff, the real story behind her connection to Hamlin and the Pied Piper is an enigma, but it is interesting to note that according to the late Peter Graham (Led Zeppelin's manager) the song Stairway to Heaven is about Miss Belenoff and includes references to her that were well-known to people in the London art and music scene. We mention this here because the song also includes the words, "the Piper's calling you to join him." (an obvious reference to her connection to the Pied Piper of Hamlin) Graham told Melody Maker that the lyrics about the May Queen refers directly to Miss Belenoff and that she is the "Lady" who is buying the stairway to heaven. In the 1960s Belenoff was known informally within the London art scene as "The May Queen," most likely because May 1st is her birthday and she was known as a sort of magical, carefree, regal person."

"I've met your devil, sir, and frankly I was not impressed.  Lucifer is a third rate demonic entity who relies on his biblical fame in attempt to hold onto power. The pathetic fool once offered to give me the world on a silver platter in return for my immortal soul. I told him I already have the world, I have the silver platter and I have no need of his silly trinkets. I told him if he annoyed us further I would take his eyes out, and he left. I was 13 years old..."
                         - Somerset Belenoff to Reverend Billy Graham

The Lost Children of Hamlin
Miss Belenoff appears to have an unusual connection to the German town of Hamlin (Hameln in German). If the name sounds familiar it may be that you've heard it mentioned in the legend of the Pied Piper, who is alleged to have led away all of the village's children over 700 years ago. Every year, on June 26, a post appears on the Glamis Calling blog to commemorate the Hamlin tragedy. It may seem touching or even sweet, the idea of a 65 year old woman who believes in the terrible legend and is moved to post a comment on her blog to remind the world that children are precious and we must never let something like this happen again. But when you actually view the post and listen to the audio it isn't touching at all. It's really, really creepy. Instead of a message of comfort, the posts may be better interpreted as a condemnation of the parents who allowed their children to be taken. Worse, one gets the feeling that Miss Belenoff may be mocking the village. Why emphasize parental negligence in a case that happened 700 years ago, if it happened at all?

Like so many things surrounding Somerset Belenoff, the real story behind her connection to Hamlin and the Pied Piper is an enigma, but it is interesting to note that according to the late Peter Graham (Led Zeppelin's manager) the song Stairway to Heaven is about Miss Belenoff and includes references to her that were well-known to people in the London art and music scene. We mention this here because the song also includes the words, "the Piper's calling you to join him." (an obvious reference to her connection to the Pied Piper of Hamlin) Graham told Melody Maker that the lyrics about the May Queen refers directly to Miss Belenoff and that she is the "Lady" who is buying the stairway to heaven. In the 1960s Belenoff was known informally within the London art scene as "The May Queen," most likely because May 1st is her birthday and she was known as a sort of magical, carefree, regal person.

On June 26, 2017, the image on the right appeared on Glamis Calling, along with an audio file and the words, "It is 733 years since our children left." This is likely in reference to an entry, written over 600 years ago in the village church records that simply says, "It is 100 years since our children left."

Obviously Miss Belenoff is intimately familiar with the legend and the early church records that mention the exodus of the children, but the reason for her intense interest is not known. In the audio file attached to the post, you can hear the echoed voices of children laughing and suddenly crying, sounds of pigs grunting and squealing, men shouting in German and demons wailing. Given Miss Belenoff's occult leanings, one wonders if she has somehow reached through the ages and captured, however imperfectly, the sounds of what happened on that fateful day more than 700 years ago.

Always critical of Aleister Crowley and his associates, Miss Belenoff is said to have referred to Crowley's Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn as "The Pathetic Order of the Golden Yawn." In the summer of 1969 she  was introduced to former Crowley colleagues in what turned out to be a sort of sorcery showdown that brought about the destruction of the Resurrected Order.

Led Zeppelin manager Peter Grant recounted this story to the weekly British music magazine Melody Maker:

"Well, I knew the Countess when she was 16 years old, before she was a Countess and before the whole, Wettin, World Governing Council stuff. She was one of the beautiful young people who orbited the rock and roll scene back in the 60s and we were a pretty rough lot. She was called Lilibet back then, sort of a nickname for Elizabeth, which is actually her first name. At first we thought, you know, she's the Queen's cousin, she's beautiful and we like having her around, but you know, we have to look after her, you know, protect her from some of these predatory gorillas around us... She'd go away to school in China, she was majoring in Mathematics, already at university, really advanced for her age. Or she'd leave for a few weeks up to Glamis or to Clarence House (in London) and then she'd pop back into our lives every couple of months and you know she and Jimmy (Page) used to have these friendly occult challenges where they'd sit across from each other and see who could make the other person's chair fall over. Silly games like that, and I remember one thing she could do that Jimmy could not is she could actually, literally drop the temperature in the room."

"One day we all went up to Hampstead where some of Jimmy's Golden Dawn associates had a big old spooky house. These geezers were former students of Aleister Crowley and they had a new magical circle called The Resurrected Circle of the Golden Dawn or some such #e, and Jimmy wanted to introduce them to Lilibet (Miss Belenoff). Well we get there and there's this intense feeling of dread and darkness, like pure evil in the house and it didn't seem right to bring a young girl to such a place. So introductions were made and we all sat around in chairs like in a circle and she and Jimmy and these 3 old geezers start doing the challenge thing like she used to do with Jimmy. And she and Jimmy had always been about equal in their abilities, you know. Now these old guys were like real old school evil sorcerers and straight away they start moving their hands around in the air and you can see Lilibet's chair start to shake. Like I said, Jimmy and I were both very like, protective of Lilibet so we were feeling pretty bad about how this was starting to go down, you know. Like it was supposed to be a friendly competition but these guys were taking it to another level. Then one of the guys starts making gestures with his right hand like in a choking motion and pointing it toward Lilibet's throat, and you can see it's having an effect on her." ....

www.whoissomersetbelenoff.com...
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago5209699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Continued:
I find it interesting Led Zeppelin's manager seemed to avoid traditional contracts after reading the above quote (if the above is at all true).

Grant insisted on a strict policy of no television appearances or single releases. He developed a mysterious, underground aura about the band, even though they were selling out huge concerts and albums like Led Zeppelin and Led Zeppelin II by the truckload. His policy, often infuriating to record companies who wanted to exploit obvious hits like "Whole Lotta Love", ensured that the band were not over- exposed, and they remained at the top for a decade. It was Grant who was at their side when they topped the bill at the great festivals, climaxing with their Earl's Court shows in 1971, and ending with the 1979 Knebworth concerts.

www.independent.co.uk...

www.beyondintractability.org...

Power inequality causes problems for people on both side of the power divide. Essays that describe this problem in more detail include Power Inequities. Plutarch wrote, "An imbalance between rich and poor is the oldest and most fatal ailment of all republics." This essay deals with the power inequities that have existed in almost all human societies.

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0509699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hi guys, I’m not sure how to navigate this site yet, I just wanted to add some input to this whole Glamis case as I live approx 5 mins from Glamis castle itself and I’ve only just stumbled upon all of this information after experiencing a series of unexplainable happenings. Any help I can get is very useful at this point and the rabbit hole goes deeper; what I’m aware of is that Glamis is owned by close relations to the queen: The Lyon family… don’t know if this is just coincidence but I also noticed the mention of this shadow lion on glamiscalling.org and I can indeed confirm that there are countless stone lions around the grounds of Glamis which made me think this was connected somehow… you can look it up yourselves… what really captured my attention was the stone looked similar to the ancient megalith which stands beside the church in someone’s garden in the village of glamis…! I also witnessed what I believe to be some form of ritual or black magic within the grounds beside the “private garden” I immediately left after I realised what was happening but there is a lot of truth to this… I am living it firsthand.

I’m interested to find any new information on this and I plan to return to do more investigating when I feel it’s safe again, but I believe there is a mass cult and they have access to these ley lines and the spirit realm and this has been ongoing since ancient times… please don’t hesitate to comment if you know anything that might be useful, I would greatly appreciate your time!

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hi guys, I’m not sure how to navigate this site yet, I just wanted to add some input to this whole Glamis case as I live approx 5 mins from Glamis castle itself and I’ve only just stumbled upon all of this information after experiencing a series of unexplainable happenings. Any help I can get is very useful at this point and the rabbit hole goes deeper; what I’m aware of is that Glamis is owned by close relations to the queen: The Lyon family… don’t know if this is just coincidence but I also noticed the mention of this shadow lion on glamiscalling.org and I can indeed confirm that there are countless stone lions around the grounds of Glamis which made me think this was connected somehow… you can look it up yourselves… what really captured my attention was the stone looked similar to the ancient megalith which stands beside the church in someone’s garden in the village of glamis…! I also witnessed what I believe to be some form of ritual or black magic within the grounds beside the “private garden” I immediately left after I realised what was happening but there is a lot of truth to this… I am living it firsthand.

I’m interested to find any new information on this and I plan to return to do more investigating when I feel it’s safe again, but I believe there is a mass cult and they have access to these ley lines and the spirit realm and this has been ongoing since ancient times… please don’t hesitate to comment if you know anything that might be useful, I would greatly appreciate your time!

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I shall have to look into this tomorrow. Glamis is only 4 miles down the road from where I live and I myself was named after Sir James Douglas, also known as the Black Douglas. Quite curious. Thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join