It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, how many false test results for Covid-19 are there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is my first thread. I have lurked for about 10 years now, and have had to change my account several times during a few moves. I mostly like to read what others have to say, but I am so ticked off right now, I have to make a thread!

I have a sister who is pregnant, and in the high risk category due to her age. She has no health issues, and is scheduled to have a cesarean section on July 30th. During early check-in, she was informed that both her, her husband, and her four-year old would have to be tested before delivery for covid-19. Of course if her husband or child tested positive, they would have stay away from the hospital and quarantine. If she tests positive, she will immediately have her baby taken from her, and she won't be able to so much as touch her, and the hospital will hold the baby. I don't remember, but I think it is something like seven to ten days. She had to sign legally binding paperwork that the hospital provided. She signed, and was really upset about the whole thing, but felt helpless. She can't deliver naturally, so she didn't feel like she had any options.

So last Tuesday she calls me in tears to tell me that her son was sent home from preschool because his teacher was sick, and tested positive for covid-19. Okay, so my sister and her husband all go to the same doctor, and are all tested. Her son didn't test positive, she didn't test positive, but her husband did. They have both been working from home and staying home, groceries delivered, son dropped off and picked up with family that is also quarantining. Of course, the husband is completely asymptomatic, so they are a little stumped.

Last Thursday he decided to get tested again. Guess what? He got his results today, and suddenly, he is negative !!!! Yes, of course this is "good news," right? The only problem, is that all three of them will have to be tested again on the 29th. If she is positive her baby will be taken from her, and she has no rights for a temporary period. I sure am hearing a lot about false positives lately, and I am in Texas.

I My step-aunt committed suicide in April. She was very depressed, and when her state was shut down, she couldn't get in to see her doctor, and family was staying in. We think this pushed her over the edge, and it is really a horrible thing. I am starting to get more and more frustrated with the damn thing, and I am not the only one

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Somewhere between 0-100%.

Also, out of al the total cases reported somewhere between 0-100% are over it. Additionally, of all the COVID related deaths, somewhere between 0-100% were actually the result of COVID.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It doesn’t really matter in my book. The case count on new coronavirus cases cannot be trusted. There’s articles out of Florida that private firms testing for COVID-19 aren’t reporting negatives. There’s situations in Ohio where one lady was tested 11 different times and every positive result was added to the new case total.

The CDC admitted in June that they combined viral and antibody test in the new case tally .

Then of course there are counter articles with denials from Ohio, Texas, Florida .

The mask issue is being crammed down our throats without proof of aerosol transmission which if true would make mask ineffective. Most theories lean towards droplet transmission which again make mask ineffective due to indirect infection and no protection for the eyes .

The only thing we can be sure of is that shortly after the November election the COVID-19 panic is going to disappear because it’s no longer politically needed .

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Baby taken FROM HER ! ? what do you mien taken ???
This in The US ? taken ????

edit on 20-7-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Honestly, I am asking for opinions and personal testing experiences. Since Texas is now a horrible "hot spot," what if 50% of the tests are false positives? I understand the sarcasm, but what do you really think?

It's not just the regulation of business here, and the flat out closures because people can no longer stay in business. There is serious fear-mongering going on. Rights are being trampled on a very serious level.

Where is the accountability???

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
right waya people start talking about every thing BUT babys Being taken FROM the Mothers !!!
MOMS umuin babys Nursing will BE !
No one has the right to take a baby from mom without one heck of a reason and COVID is NOT one .

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

The hospital will hold her. She can't go home with her mother if her mother is positive.

Yes, this is the U.S., right????

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: klimitzgus

An investigation was just launched in Florida because thousands of tests are coming back positive when people were not actually tested...or saline solution swabs were sent in for analysis.

Most people who have been following this understand what is happening and the reason why.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ttaht lady needs to get a lawyer to Be at the birth then they even TRY keep the kid from her SUE teh place BROKE !

NO way They would have tried that crap with MY kids or grand kids !
The US OF R

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
if not for c section i would say HOME BIRTH .
Dam cant trust any one any more sick
if true i would expect a MASSIVE rise In home believers and UNDERGROUND doctors who perform c sections .

can you show any LINk at all to see this is TRUE info ?

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, I have been following this, since January.

My business is toast this year, I honestly don't know when I will be able to recover. I know people who are about to shut down their businesses that they have built over ten years and more.

What will happen when Uncle Sam's bennies run out? There are so many people out of work. There is so little government accountability.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I will see, I looked online for a delivery policy and couldn't find one.

I don't like to post online, but this is just starting to cut to deeply.

She is not a liar, nor am I.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Best wishes to all, especially the coming baby!

Good and frustrated sources tell me the tests are showing between 50 to 80% false positives. Most of us have no way of verifying any information and even tricky for well intended experts.

Fruit has tested positive, among the many other absurdities. People have also tested positive just sending the test in without actually taking it...a reply to: klimitzgus

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What ridiculous policy. Nothing should prevent a mother keeping her baby with her unless the baby is seriously ill/needing medical care.

Can you do some research for hardcopy of the policies and/or get copies of the paperwork she signed? You could maybe take it to a lawyer.
edit on 20-7-2020 by igloo because: posted without finishing the thought

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Here in Alberta, a nurse that worked in a nursing home had her daughter taken from her by child services because they claimed the risk of her bringing Covid home and infecting her child was too high. So, her husband had to take the daughter and go live elsewhere, leaving the mom to deal with it all alone.

She was devastated by it all. Stupidly, they later came out saying that children are the least likely to catch Covid. Yet they took her child away from her. I hate all this crap.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
klimitzg I am Not saying you lie But mite be just some doctor scaring her it sure isnt legal .
I would really be pushing hard on something like taht there ARE choices of places for her to go Find teh one that does nOt say things like that .
I do know ith all the people here shouting for every thing dem or repub This kind of thing is a MUCH bigger problem and needs to be taken care of not even let them TRY doing something that stupid .

Babys as long as healthy when they do get teh virus get over it the easest .
and as long as MOM is nursing some reason even if mom may be sick the baby STILL wont get sick .
doctors still cant figer that one out .

There is ZERO reason to take baby from mom in a case like this .

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I wasn't being sarcastic. The numbers are all a lie. It is impossible to know what the real numbers are and where we currently stand.
edit on 20-7-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
A few things.

First of all. Congrats to you and your family. I hope they all test negative and everything goes well and you can all celebrate the birth instead of worrying about CV19 and having the baby taken away.

2nd: it's true, there really is no way to know exactly how many positives are real and how many are made up. My personal opinion is that this isn't even anything new. It's a virus that we all have in our systems and sometimes it makes us sick, sometimes it doesn't. They have just decided to give it a name and turn it into a magic bullet virus for nefarious reasons this year. Either way, it appears the number of cases and deaths have been purposely lied about and inflated. I don't know why anyone is even trusting the test results at this point.

Third: While I do agree the "pandemic" (it actually doesn't even qualify for pandemic status anymore, probably never did) will go away. I don't think it will go away right after the election. I believe the election is an afterthought to the real reasons for this. They don't even need the election at this point, they are getting everything they want accomplished through a fake pandemic and riots. It was genius really. Why continue to struggle to try and win elections and then try over and over again to get tons of pieces of legislation passed when you can accomplish the same things in just a few months without winning or passing anything.

I think they will keep this up until Fauci and Gates get to have all us forcibly vaccinated, we get digital tracking and passes, and we get chipped to earn the GVT money through our everyday activity which is what was patented by Gates and MS early this year. A way to mine crypto through human activity by implanting a chip through means such as vaccines. That will usher in the end of the dollar and we will all be earning the new GVT digital currency for them all the while losing 80% of the freedoms we had and relying on the GVT for our necessities while losing close relationships as people turn more to the GVT and less to each other.
edit on 20-7-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

top topics

join